Colonialism saved Africa.

they were built by europeans and chinese. Look at the funding behind modern cities of africa.

what? how were they nubian looking when they depicted themselves diffrent?

egyptians are genetically coptic
they depicted themselves in more than one way
nubia was once apart of egypt and they had the same religion
the depictions you speak of and the colours used are the eastern africans

afro asiatic doesnt equal black....

berbers are afro asiatic and not black.
Black is not a Scientific term those people were still Africans not Middle Eastern or European

lol we are talking about 200 000 yearsago of the first modern day humans and human relatives dating back 350 000 years in africa

meanwhile yamnayas brought in the dominating european haplogroups, light skin, and blue eyes which they carried in their dna about
10 000 bce years ago

not to mention europe was extremely harsh place to settle in
see my edit tbh

i dont get your point about yamanyas

and not all of europe is harsh, the earliest civilisations in europe was in the mediterranean, which is probably the least harsh part of europe, northern europe on the other had, was backwards for a very long time due to their shitty landscape

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
they depicted themselves in more than one way
nubia was once apart of egypt and they had the same religion
the depictions you speak of and the colours used are the eastern africans
the way egyptians depicted themselves was diffrent to nubians, in skin color and both featurs lol

nubians ruled egypt for a short time and were present in upper kingdoms im not denying that but they are not the coptic egyptians.

if you do a gene test and get egypt. THATS THE COPTIC DNA, the coptic branch not the saharan or nubian one.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
im not denying that.
The Egyptians were related more to other black Africans than Europeans and middle easterners. Also there was black Egyptian pharaohs who were not Nubians

• Hmm...
see my edit tbh

i dont get your point about yamanyas

and not all of europe is harsh, the earliest civilisations in europe was in the mediterranean, which is probably the least harsh part of europe, northern europe on the other had, was backwards for a very long time due to their shitty landscape

well alot of scientist think that yamnayas were sort of the backbone for modern day "white" people and brought in many of the attributes to europe.

native britons that yamnayas took over were not exactly light skinned.

The Egyptians were related more to other black Africans than Europeans and middle easterners. Also there was black Egyptian pharaohs who were not Nubians

im sure youll make a point eventually(y)

im not saying they arent african lol, im saying they were diffrent and depicted themselves diffrently.

the beja people of north east sudan dont consider themselves egyptians, i dont understand why would african americans say they were

the way egyptians depicted themselves was diffrent to nubians, in skin color and both featurs lol

nubians ruled egypt for a short time and were present in upper kingdoms im not denying that but they are not the coptic egyptians.

if you do a gene test and get egypt. THATS THE COPTIC DNA, the coptic branch not the saharan or nubian one.
one person doesnt mean the majority were as such unless you have proof of this
and even then like i said previously itt the egyptian dynasties spanned 3k years

im sure youll make a point eventually(y)

im not saying they arent african lol, im saying they were diffrent and depicted themselves diffrently.

the beja people of north east sudan dont consider themselves egyptians, i dont understand why would african americans say they were
they are still related to East Africans. Eurocentst Wanna take out Egypt from Africa but the truth is Egypt was a multi racial society race wasn’t the same as it used to be back then

C7795121 334D 430A A678 3C0938C30AF8

F34A10DC ADD0 4178 B0A8 B99B040D5EA9

1DE4EAD5 F447 4965 B5B2 E4B8E7C89492

Quit the cope

one person doesnt mean the majority were as such unless you have proof of this
and even then like i said previously itt the egyptian dynasties spanned 3k years

i didnt deny the existence of nubians in egypt

they are still related to East Africans. Eurocentst Wanna take out Egypt from Africa but the truth is Egypt was a multi racial society race wasn’t the same as it used to be back then

View attachment 1244696
View attachment 1244697
View attachment 1244698
Quit the cope

how was it multiracial when egyptians today have more saharan dna than their ancient counterparts? and most inhabitans were EGYPTIANS.

also about whiteashing? are you retarded. aside from some old ass movies nobody whitewashes egypt lol

egyptians themselves are FIGHTING BLACKWASHING. i can make a whole thread abut blackwashed images.

View attachment 1244696
View attachment 1244697
View attachment 1244698
Quit the cope

egyptians are actually taking a stance where they say they are indigeneous africans but dont want to associate themselves with black people, because of the amount of blackwashing thats been going on with north african history

black people wanna say that africa is diverse then claim all of africa for themselves :ROFLMAO:

• +1
how was it multiracial when egyptians today have more saharan dna than their ancient counterparts? and most inhabitans were EGYPTIANS.

also about whiteashing? are you retarded. aside from some old ass movies nobody whitewashes egypt lol

egyptians themselves are FIGHTING BLACKWASHING. i can make a whole thread abut blackwashed images.
Those images were found in Egypt though nobody is blackwashing anything. You act like Egypt was a homogeneous society. Egyptians are still more related to eastern afro asatic blacks than Europeans. King Ramses is sub Saharan African descent since he has sickle cel and the exact Hal group of an sub Saharan African

they have lived in egypt for over 6000 years we have egyptian records describing them in the eastern desert.... they're egyptian whether they like it or not, there are somalis that see themselves as arab, is this true just because they say so? you need to understand that religion plays a big role, especially islam, muslims like to tie themselves to the prophet muhammed so they deny their own history, some senegalese muslims routinely claim direct descent from muhammed himself, denying their west african roots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
egyptians are actually taking a stance where they say they are indigeneous africans but dont want to associate themselves with black people, because of the amount of blackwashing thats been going on with north african history

black people wanna say that africa is diverse then claim all of africa for themselves :ROFLMAO:
Those Egyptians adopted arabic culture so it’s no surprise they are racist. You can still find black Egyptians in the south of Egypt when did i say that Egypt was a black nation

you are talking about ev13 which originated in north africa and has nothing to do with sub saharan africa
first civilization was the sumerian which were genetically middle eastern
lol, where do you think haplogroup E comes from? its sub saharan.

E-M35 originated in the horn of africa and migrated into north africa, this marks paleolithic migration of east africans into north africa

The geographic and quantitative analyses of haplogroup and microsatellite diversity is strongly suggestive of a northeastern African origin of E-M78, with a corridor for bidirectional migrations between northeastern and eastern Africa (at least 2 episodes between 23.9–17.3 ky and 18.0–5.9 ky ago), trans-Mediterranean migrations directly from northern Africa to Europe (mainly in the last 13.0 ky), and flow from northeastern Africa to western Asia between 20.0 and 6.8 ky ago.

so seperating africa into north and sub saharan as you have been doing doesnt work, its pretty established that indigenous north africans would have had significant ancestry from paleolithic east africa

the oldest human remains in morocco was found to be genetically closest to an ethiopian and eritrean tribe, again, sub saharan africa, they were also said to be 1/3 sub saharan, the oldest human remains in egypt was found to be very sub saharan in terms of craniofacial structure, i could go all day

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Those images were found in Egypt though nobody is blackwashing anything. You act like Egypt was a homogeneous society. Egyptians are still more related to eastern afro asatic blacks than Europeans. King Ramses is sub Saharan African descent since he has sickle cel and the exact Hal group of an sub Saharan African

kid... i have videos and pics of blackwashed images. egyptians would agree with me. if i have enough time i will make athread on it and tag you.

D1231231233ownload

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter and sandcelmuttcel
kid... i have videos and pics of blackwashed images. egyptians would agree with me. if i have enough time i will make athread on it and tag you.

View attachment 1244727
I’m not using blackwashed images :lul: these images I showed you are found in Egypt you can literally go to Egypt right now and see them
95573C32 855C 4261 832B 2F3EAEBC50DB

is this also black washing

224F5DB0 E578 4B8E 9275 F04B751236EA

These people clearly look Caucasian right?
95E2AE12 F7A9 4A67 90C2 B2749091A36A

30D2BD30 38FF 4BCC AC22 207F563E22B5

7EDC6183 5995 41D9 BF6B FD169D402911

View attachment 1244727
C7302C0A 3601 4CD6 8947 5B637034DFE6

82CBB628 00DA 4B33 B1D6 7CBD583BAF49

Keep coping bro

curly hair and dark skin description doesnt refer to black africans 🤣 i knew you were gonna bring up herodotus

black people like ethiopias in greek eyes were kinky haired and sun burned skin toned (darka s possible) that same descritption
wasnt used for egyptians, thanks for proving my point(y)

egyptian⬇️
C12312312123231apture

i will literally destroy yout nigger fallacy when i have the time to make a thread

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter and sandcelmuttcel
I’m not using blackwashed images :lul: these images I showed you are found in Egypt you can literally go to Egypt right now and see them
View attachment 1244759
is this also black washing

View attachment 1244760
These people clearly look Caucasian right?
View attachment 1244764
View attachment 1244765
View attachment 1244767

i remember when blacks tried to blackwash native american history too. ill include that too

blackwash
Hqdefault 3

real
Download 51

you people want to be everyone but yourself or claim your own history.

curly hair and dark skin description doesnt refer to black africans 🤣 i knew you were gonna bring up herodotus

black people like ethiopias in greek eyes were kinky haired and sun burned skin toned (darka s possible) that same descritption
wasnt used for egyptians, thanks for proving my point(y)

egyptian⬇️
View attachment 1244837

i will literally destroy yout nigger fallacy when i have the time to make a thread
90DEFE63 B504 426C AFF3 A5EDE369C1EA

I can debunk all your points your literally regurgitating the same talking points there was black Egyptians get over it

i love how black people cope with the pyramids and try to steal Egyptian's achievements

nigga they have nothing to do with sub saharians

go to sub saharian look at those brick skulls in SA or Nigeria you think they've built the pyramids?

Egyptians were Egyptians not fucking black people - black people cannot claim their achievements

not even going to mention Aborigen or Carribean people those are completely like from a fucking stone age

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and infidel hunter
i love how black people cope with the pyramids and try to steal Egyptian's achievements

nigga they have nothing to do with sub saharians

go to sub saharian look at those brick skulls in SA or Nigeria you think they've built the pyramids?

Egyptians were Egyptians not fucking black people - black people cannot claim their achievements

not even going to mention Aborigen or Carribean people those are completely like from a fucking stone age
Nobody is doing that but the Egyptians were still Africans genetics wise

sub saharan africa entered the iron age before europe

Archaeological investigations at the prehistoric iron smelting site of Lejja, Nigeria, made possible the study of some large scale iron smelting debris – evidence of a once thriving iron smelting community. The main village squarein Lejja, contains over 800 slag blocks weighing between 34 and 57 kg. Furnaces, tuyères and slag are visible on the surfacein many places. The site has been radiocarbon dated to approximately 2000 BC
-
Iron and its influence on the prehistoric site of Lejja
Who cares who entered what age first, Europe was in a state of near constant warfare for millenia, and even then they easily overpowered Africa heading into the 20th century.

• +1
And what's wrong with that? If it weren't for colonialism, they would be hunting lions in the savannah.
Today, because of colonialism, its cities are in chaos, with huge crime rates
True, it could be argued that they were not ready for such a surge in technological capabilities.

View attachment 1244456View attachment 1244457
early egyptians are consistently closest to nubians and eritreans, groups which are sub saharan
Yes Nubia and Egypt were biologically distinct from other sub Saharan Africans because of the levant genetic influence, even northern Nubian tribes were mixed to an extent. Holding Nubia and Egypt up as representatives of the whole continent is just not accurate.

• +1
Op is retarded colonialism rarely benefited the actual people colonized they were primary used to extract resources the colonizing countries would do the bare minimum to make it easier to transport resources not to mention the way Africa was carved up is like merging turkey and Greece fierce enemies into one country with diverse ethnic as well as religious groups.

I can also confirm that Nubia was not some backwards country they were orthodox people with large Roman influences in their country and strong archers which allowed them to defeat the caliphate in their invasion.

Thirdly Egypt and Nubia were siblings they shared religion as well as culture the people intermingled often in fact Egypt even had a police force composed of Nubians.
Medjay

Image result for egypt nubian police.

View attachment 1244540
View attachment 1244538Description
Medjay was a demonym used in various ways throughout ancient Egyptian history to refer initially to a nomadic group from Nubia and later as a generic term for desert-ranger police.

we even have dna evidence of a nubian high priest I’m not quite sure of the intense desire to paint medieval Africa as all tribals living in huts as well when they had castles like this View attachment 1244544until the industrialized British attacked.
Most of the world during the Victorian era was not living in cities and such with modern day things we take for granted even Russia was still a weird mixture between feudal and industrial.
If you think Africa would be in the state it’s in now without European influence I don’t understand your logic. The Europeans literally introduced centralized government, electricity, transportation technology all decades ahead of Africa. Nobody is denying the exploitation but the relationship was not without its positives for the Africans you can’t ignore fact.

they were built by europeans and chinese. Look at the funding behind modern cities of africa.

what? how were they nubian looking when they depicted themselves diffrent?

egyptians are genetically coptic
Right their art literally depicts olive skinned levant people, almost middle eastern yet these guys think they are the same as black skinned sub Saharan Africans, could not be further from the genetic or anecdotal evidence.

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and sandcelmuttcel
its not like when humans migrated out of africa they would have lost all knowledge they acquired over time in africa, this argument is cope, it implies that human intelligence restarted or some shit lol

and either way, it doesnt matter how long a group has been in a place, khoisan people have been in southern africa for over 100,000 years and are still hunter gatherers, ethiopians/eritreans migrated into ethiopia/eritrea in the last 7,000 years and developed a kingdom that was considered a world superpower at its peak

the difference is ethiopians and eritreans had access to cows, goats, sheep, camels, great quality farmland, natural protection due to the nature of the ethiopian landscape, had easy trade routes due to being on the red sea coast etc.... southern africans had none of this shit, so they developed very little
You can’t really argue that a migrating group of nomads will have the same technological capabilities or opportunities for advancement compared to a group that is largely rooted in a single area, that’s just insanity.

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Yes Nubia and Egypt were biologically distinct from other sub Saharan Africans because of the levant genetic influence, even northern Nubian tribes were mixed to an extent. Holding Nubia and Egypt up as representatives of the whole continent is just not accurate.
That levant dna was African you dumbass

• Hmm...
If you think Africa would be in the state it’s in now without European influence I don’t understand your logic. The Europeans literally introduced centralized government, electricity, transportation technology all decades ahead of Africa. Nobody is denying the exploitation but the relationship was not without its positives for the Africans you can’t ignore fact.
Africa had centralised government you dumbass nigga the Mali empire and Ghana empire Axum all centralised governments

True, it could be argued that they were not ready for such a surge in technological capabilities.
Who cares who entered what age first, Europe was in a state of near constant warfare for millenia, and even then they easily overpowered Africa heading into the 20th century.
Yes their barbarian ways led their to technology conquer the entire world. What kind of civilized people loots burns and murders others wherever they went keep coping

• Hmm...
Right their art literally depicts olive skinned levant people, almost middle eastern yet these guys think they are the same as black skinned sub Saharan Africans, could not be further from the genetic or anecdotal evidence.
You can also find Egyptians depicting dark skinned and negroid people

That levant dna was African you dumbass
Yea middle eastern Arab dna is African. How low is your iq my friend? Single digits? Maybe they originated Africa thousands of years later they developed their own distinct genetic and cultural identity. This whole debate started when you tried to hold Egypt up as an example of sub Saharan African technological achievement, ignoring how genetically and culturally different Egypt was from sub Saharan Africans even the Nubians.

• +1
You can also find Egyptians depicting dark skinned and negroid people
Duh, they had Nubian people literally living in their cities. They are right next to the fucking Nubians. But the Nubians didn’t have olive skinned levant admixture people in their culture, that’s what makes Egypt different from Nubia.

• +1
lol, where do you think haplogroup E comes from? its sub saharan.

E-M35 originated in the horn of africa and migrated into north africa, this marks paleolithic migration of east africans into north africa

The geographic and quantitative analyses of haplogroup and microsatellite diversity is strongly suggestive of a northeastern African origin of E-M78, with a corridor for bidirectional migrations between northeastern and eastern Africa (at least 2 episodes between 23.9–17.3 ky and 18.0–5.9 ky ago), trans-Mediterranean migrations directly from northern Africa to Europe (mainly in the last 13.0 ky), and flow from northeastern Africa to western Asia between 20.0 and 6.8 ky ago.

so seperating africa into north and sub saharan as you have been doing doesnt work, its pretty established that indigenous north africans would have had significant ancestry from paleolithic east africa

the oldest human remains in morocco was found to be genetically closest to an ethiopian and eritrean tribe, again, sub saharan africa, they were also said to be 1/3 sub saharan, the oldest human remains in egypt was found to be very sub saharan in terms of craniofacial structure, i could go all day
cope

E-M78, like its parent clade E-V68, is thought to have an African origin. Based on genetic STR variance data, Cruciani et al. (2007) suggests that this subclade originated in "Northeastern Africa", which in the study refers specifically to the region of Egypt and Libya.[5]

Prior to Cruciani et al. (2007), Semino et al. (2004) had proposed a place of origin for E-M78 further south in East Africa. This was because of the high frequency and diversity of E-M78 lineages in the region of Ethiopia. However, Cruciani et al. (2007) were able to study more data, and concluded that the E-M78 lineages in the Horn of Africa were dominated by relatively recent branches (see E-V32 below). They concluded that the region of Egypt was the likely place of origin of E-M78 based on "the peripheral geographic distribution of the most derived subhaplogroups with respect to northeastern Africa, as well as the results of quantitative analysis of UEP and microsatellite diversity".

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Yes their barbarian ways led their to technology conquer the entire world. What kind of civilized people loots burns and murders others wherever they went keep coping
Well if Africa was so advanced how did they get cucked by the Europeans? Who were completely outnumbered in a foreign land? They got demolished by a far more advanced group of people.

• +1
The type of people who want to control the world and harness the resources to further their power, does that make them barbarians? And wherever they went they shared their technological advancements with the underdeveloped natives they encountered. Africa can thank Europeans for electricity, locomotives, centralized government, infrastructure.

Yea middle eastern Arab dna is African. How low is your iq my friend? Single digits? Maybe they originated Africa thousands of years later they developed their own distinct genetic and cultural identity. This whole debate started when you tried to hold Egypt up as an example of sub Saharan African technological achievement, ignoring how genetically and culturally different Egypt was from sub Saharan Africans even the Nubians.
I never said that Egypt genetically is an African civilization and genetically they relate more to East Africans than anyone eles

F8A26ECD E1FA 481B 84B3 E9339F8B1DFD

CE738775 90D6 46C8 955A C97FCB180682

C033EC51 6619 4A71 B87D 280C25B8FC44

DAC085AC 511F 4E4F 9A8D 2B91944EFE5F

• Hmm...
Duh, they had Nubian people literally living in their cities. They are right next to the fucking Nubians. But the Nubians didn’t have olive skinned levant admixture people in their culture, that’s what makes Egypt different from Nubia.
The beja people are direct descendants of Egyptians according to dna studies
17BD71EE 3529 4E52 9723 26CE011EF624

The type of people who want to control the world and harness the resources to further their power, does that make them barbarians? And wherever they went they shared their technological advancements with the underdeveloped natives they encountered. Africa can thank Europeans for electricity, locomotives, centralized government, infrastructure.
Yes the Congo should be thanking the Europeans for that genocide the Namibia should also be thanking the German government so should India. Than in the same breath you complain about immigrants but you guys keep bombing their countries and killing their leaders jfl:lul:

That’s debunked because certain slaves was chosen and picked because of their agricultural knowledge in the Americas like sengal and others like it. If the Africans didn’t have an advanced understanding of agriculture why did the Europeans request certain slaves who knew how to do these things. The article does a lot of assuming with no evidence. The slave trade because Africans main Business because the demand of slave labor was so high in the Americas
dude did you even read the paper?
the africans were far behind the rest of the world in agricultural technology
this is not the same as understanding agriculture

dude did you even read the paper?
the africans were far behind the rest of the world in agricultural technology
this is not the same as understanding agriculture
The paper gives me evidence as to how as gave you a rebuttal with a proper researched paper. The Africans were not that far behind in architecture that’s why certain Africans were chosen by the Americas. If they couldn’t do advanced agriculture why did they chose certain Africans who had the knowledge to do son

• JFL
“The African continent had been part of successive economic world systems for more than 4000 years (Fuller, 2003; Mitchell, 2005). The Eurasian transition to a monetary economy from the early first millennium BCE increased the demand in the Mediterranean and Middle East for gold, silver and copper (Dowler & Galvin, 2011). Several trans-Saharan trade routes connected SSA with the Mediterranean and the Middle East (Figure 2). Oases and wetter highlands were used as staging posts, such as in south-east Mauritania and the Fazzan Valley in south-western Libya (Ross, 2011). Navigable waterways (such as the Nile, Niger and Volta Rivers) became part of extensive regional networks, converging on important centres such as Kumasi (the capital of the Ashanti Empire) and Timbuktu (Njoh, 2008). Timber and gold from western Africa were taken north, and salt, horses, dates and camels were transported south. Great wealth was accumulated locally, which supported agricultural development, for example cotton and textile production and other cottage industries supplied the traders (Mattingly, 2017). In the fifteenth century, the societies on the African west coast and its hinterland consisted of hundreds of small political units organized around lineage groups. These societies were very different from those of the manufacturing and trading centres of the interior, such as Kumbi Saleh, Niani, Timbuktu, Djenné, Gao and Kano (Inikori, 2003).”

keep coping

Figure 2. Pre-colonial trade.
so why their agriculture was so far behind, they weren't able to support population growth

The paper gives me evidence as to how as gave you a rebuttal with a proper researched paper. The Africans were not that far behind in architecture that’s why certain Africans were chosen by the Americas. If they couldn’t do advanced agriculture why did they chose certain Africans who had the knowledge to do son
READ THE PAPER
BECAUSE THEIR TECHNOLOGY OF EXTRACTING RESOURCES WAS SO FAR BEHIND

funny how southern europe developed out of contact with egypt and sumeria, greeks themselves admit to learning a ton from the egyptians, but either way, 99% of human civilisations developed due to human contact, this isnt particular to africa

pre colonial africa was home to many civilisations, axum, kerma, kush, swahili coast, mali, ghana etc...
egypt =/= sub saharan africa
are you egyptian? why are you so proud of their achievements?