Colored contacts blind buy advice

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I tried many lenses from solotica and colorcl. None of them was natural enough. I tested them with a friend, and he gave me advice how they looked. In the end there is only one i will wear constantly.
If you want the most natural and still visible blue lenses, just blind buy the colorcl siesta crystal iris blue.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Imo those arent worth it doenst give you an halo would rather go for romance india/cedar contacts are already looksminning your lids atleast get something nice and those look also legit

Amnesia said black cloud blue was best I think, did you try that one op?

Amnesia said black cloud blue was best I think, did you try that one op?
I look like a vampire with these. My pupil gets really black and strong.

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet
I look like a vampire with these. My pupil gets really black and strong.
Have you found anything you like? I have blue eyes, but they are very dark. Wish there was a lens that just brighten natural color

What do you use?
nothing but i tried colorcl india for me coloured contacts aint worth it too much risk to get droopier eyes and already have green eyes

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet
nothing but i tried colorcl india for me coloured contacts aint worth it too much risk to get droopier eyes and already have green eyes
Yeah might not be worth it for me either (have blue), but light eyes halo seems so good at the same time idk

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I tried many lenses from solotica and colorcl. None of them was natural enough. I tested them with a friend, and he gave me advice how they looked. In the end there is only one i will wear constantly.
If you want the most natural and still visible blue lenses, just blind buy the colorcl siesta crystal iris blue.

Have you tried Solotica Natural Colors Quartzo OP ?

I just got the crystal hazel ones from ColorCL. Still haven’t tried them