colouringpill/phenopill and alain delon

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Alain delon was one of the biggest slayers of all time. Known as a sex symbol in europe. But if we think about it, his bone are not particularly extraordinairy. His bones were all above average though, from orbitals, zygos, jawline everything really. My theory is, that Delon was one of the biggest slayesr of all time not due to bones, but colouring and phenotype.
closeup-of-alain-delon-photo-studio-portrait-de-face-souriant-dalain-picture-id160691290

This is what Delon probably looked like IRL, skin that isnt pasty white and has nice reddish undertone, very dark, almost jet black hair and deep blue eyes. His colouring is so visually striking not many men in Europe look like him. Hence, he's a slayer due mainly to colouring pheno halo, and the status halo too. Otherwise his bones are not terribly special, like his bones are a B+ tbh, not top tier but very nice, but he is top tier because of colouring

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 2846
bones aren’t the only thing that plays into attraction, you’re right. coloring is very important. and a lot white guys here would look .25psl better with a tan tbh.

pics don’t even do justice for showing coloring/tan. seeing a guy with golden tan skin with the hair to match irl is striking srs.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
tbh despite being overated to fucl. his coloring is mostly all he has to seperate hiim from many other men.

bones aren’t the only thing that plays into attraction, you’re right. coloring is very important. and a lot white guys here would look .25psl better with a tan tbh.

pics don’t even do justice for showing coloring/tan. seeing a guy with golden tan skin with the hair to match irl is striking srs.
delon IRL must have been insanely striking tbh, very few men are NA phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
what are the characteristics of NA?
White, dark hair like darker than dark brown, and nice blue eyes.
@FatJattMofo this is ultimate pheno, this with Cavill tier bones means you cannot lose at all, I dont think cavill has ever been rejected in his life by a woman.

• +1
This is why i want to know a way to darken hair to jet black(No dying but other method from inside) and get red undertone(It is due to high T or high DHT apparently) I think high t. The contrast will halo you.

White, dark hair like darker than dark brown, and nice blue eyes.
@FatJattMofo this is ultimate pheno, this with Cavill tier bones means you cannot lose at all, I dont think cavill has ever been rejected in his life by a woman.
tbh I prefer the grey like eyes. but for overall apeal you cant deny thats the best coloring but it also depends on what you mean by white.

von luschan 10-14 skin + warm undertones + red undertones = ideal imo.
cavill is a good example of classicly but alos striking handsome. like superman. many frauds and many people think its common to look like that but its super rare

tbh I prefer the grey like eyes. but for overall apeal you cant deny thats the best coloring but it also depends on what you mean by white.

von luschan 10-14 skin + warm undertones + red undertones = ideal imo.
cavill is a good example of classicly but alos striking handsome. like superman. many frauds and many people think its common to look like that but its super rare
Its ultra rare, being light skinned, dark haired and blue eyed is one of the rare combinations. And by light i mean anything under 20. Obvs red undertones is always ideal

Its ultra rare, being light skinned, dark haired and blue eyed is one of the rare combinations. And by light i mean anything under 20. Obvs red undertones is always ideal
fucking hell. stroma will ascend my coloring so hard. only fags deny eyes color halo.
it is rare. only common in Pashtuns, brits and french I think
fucking hell. stroma will ascend my coloring so hard. only fags deny eyes color halo.

IMG 8872

What shade is my complexion boyo? And how does one get reddish undertones?

His rounded gonial looks so pleasant

pheno and coloring>bones

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Alain delon was one of the biggest slayers of all time. Known as a sex symbol in europe. But if we think about it, his bone are not particularly extraordinairy. His bones were all above average though, from orbitals, zygos, jawline everything really. My theory is, that Delon was one of the biggest slayesr of all time not due to bones, but colouring and phenotype.
closeup-of-alain-delon-photo-studio-portrait-de-face-souriant-dalain-picture-id160691290

This is what Delon probably looked like IRL, skin that isnt pasty white and has nice reddish undertone, very dark, almost jet black hair and deep blue eyes. His colouring is so visually striking not many men in Europe look like him. Hence, he's a slayer due mainly to colouring pheno halo, and the status halo too. Otherwise his bones are not terribly special, like his bones are a B+ tbh, not top tier but very nice, but he is top tier because of colouring
Coloring is underrated, one of the biggest color pills is the reason curries are so disgusting is their shit coloring despite having Caucasian skulls.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2846
getting different color irises won’t change ur pheno
Changes colouring though, to a great extent, and the contrast is great due to my thick dark eyebrows and long ass lashes. Whatever the end result is, whether green or blue.
Coloring is underrated, one of the biggest color pills is the reason curries are so disgusting is their shit coloring despite having Caucasian skulls.
JFL at you, not every curry is dark skinned
img_8872-jpg.184860

Some of us look ethnically ambiguous IRL, and have very light skin. Some of us are even rich enough to afford surgeries to change our eye colour when these said surgeries are confirmed to be safe. Some of us have resources to expend on looksmaxxing which would be worthwhile due to our base. So quit talking shit about curries mate.

• JFL