Cooked? 16M 6'1 (recently starting sleepmaxxing, gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing, and instagrammaxxing)

please tell me you edited your nose to fuck with us

not over but please fix acne and save money for rhino

no unfortunately not

not over but please fix acne and save money for rhino
acne was way worse at one point, consistently getting better, also money for rhino is zero issue at all, the issue is im not trying to have surgery and many people have warned me not to get any cosmetic surguries.

acne was way worse at one point, consistently getting better, also money for rhino is zero issue at all, the issue is im not trying to have surgery and many people have warned me not to get any cosmetic surguries.
damn why not

damn why not
imo not worth the money, time, pain, nor embarrassment. i care about looking good and being healthy but when we start getting into surgery thats where i get disinterested

imo not worth the money, time, pain, nor embarrassment. i care about looking good and being healthy but when we start getting into surgery thats where i get disinterested
surgery isn’t a waste of time nor money, in your case i think it would boost your looks

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Not over at all take care of your skin and keep your jawline sharp

Joined Apr 28, 2024

jewish so yes you're cooked. 0/
not jewish at all buddy 🤣 , i’ve taken 3 different genealogy tests and im 99.7% italian

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Nah u still have potential, def need rhino tho

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Not over, but u got some work to do

U can probably get some girls now tho

U can probably get some girls now tho
i’ve had people tell me that i could pull a girl, (my parents are well off so that helps i assume) i just need to learn how to actually talk to girls (lmfao)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, lokmazclock and chadintraining
Not over at all take care of your skin and keep your jawline sharp
yes skin has improved a lot over past months, i was blessed with a solid jawline so i’ve been mewing, mouth taping and gua sha

bro that nose is ridiculous

rhino immediately

italian, also yk what they say ab big noses
Whats the size?

Most likely over since ur on this site

Means ur pretty non nt in the first place

But you’re saveable

Research a good rhino surgeon, they get botched often