could this be the only 115+ iq internet forum in existence?

Fred Stankovich

Fred Stankovich

dangerous prettyboy
variety of topics discussed alone makes the assumption from the title plausible

every other forum/internet community i ve ever seen was just a repetitive circlejerk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
idk about 115iq+ on average, lots of retards skew the bell curve to the left, albeit I would say the average IQ of the people who wrote a BOTB thread is probably upwards of 115.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 2 others
its the only forum where u have people with sub80 iq and 120 iq posting threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
this is a schizo echochamber wtf do you mean the circlejerk here is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, dopaminebeyondfried, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
iq is an incel/people who have no irl value cope. that being said the average iq here wouldn’t be that far above average

its the only forum where u have people with sub80 iq and 120 iq posting threads
this is true but mostly because low and high iq people are more likely to feel rejected by average internet discussion websites

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and socialcel
this is true but mostly because low and high iq people are more likely to feel rejected by average internet discussion websites
facts

• +1
Reactions: grief
idk about 115iq+ on average, lots of retards skew the bell curve to the left, albeit I would say the average IQ of the people who wrote a BOTB thread is probably upwards of 115.

takes 30 seconds of googling to realize every single one of those threads/guides is a pile of pseudoscientific bullshit par excellence

but you do you. i m sure dozens of people leave these forums 30% better looking after a couple of months of reading that brain tumor inducing nonsense and spend the rest of their life slaying

takes 30 seconds of googling to realize every single one of those threads/guides is a pile of pseudoscientific bullshit par excellence

but you do you. i m sure dozens of people leave these forums 30% better looking after a couple of months of reading that brain tumor inducing nonsense and spend the rest of their life slaying
not every thread, even in botb most are bs but there are gems

mfw i see a nigger liked the op