CRAZY Eye Colour surgery in New York City (Legal)

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
Basically Stroma but out now

They still look uncanny im hoping in the future the results will be natural

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 4946 and 25 others
This has been out since the beginning of this year, maybe even longer. I think it looks fake af though.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, virren, reptiles and 17 others
This has been out since the beginning of this year, maybe even longer. I think it looks fake af though.
i agree but you can get different colors that are more natural looking like hazel or dark green

i agree but you can get different colors that are more natural looking like hazel or dark green
Hard to tell though since all the results are from black or ethnic people. I want to see some white guys/girls to see if it looks natural on them. If it does, I'll be the first one to get it here.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 9 others
Hard to tell though since all the results are from black or ethnic people. I want to see some white guys/girls to see if it looks natural on them. If it does, I'll be the first one to get it here.
I agree that normie black people thinking they will look normal with bright aqua green eyes lmao. I also don't like that there is no limbal ring. Hopefully, in a few years, it will be even more advanced

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, virren, Banderacell and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Lolcel
I agree that normie black people thinking they will look normal with bright aqua green eyes lmao. I also don't like that there is no limbal ring. Hopefully, in a few years, it will be even more advanced
If someone has natural limbal rings would they stay?

Looks weird

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EdouardManlet, terrorblade and 6 others
Dear God, the last thing i want to see is curries walking around with coloured eyes. Most of them who have light eyes think they are the shit. Curries aren’t humble at all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Supreme, cell0xide, Yerico7 and 31 others
these are the colors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Dear God, the last thing i want to see is curries walking around with coloured eyes. Most of them who have light eyes think they are the shit. Curries aren’t humble at all.
Images   2021 08 04T121308859

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, AscendingHero, MentalistKebab and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel, Raddemon and 2 others
they wouldnt. Too many curries are prideful and if that was the case then they would be already wearing contact lenses

what if shes paid to wear contacts for the video?
would have thought they would have then picked even more realistic colored contact lenses out there (they exist), go make l the rests appear even better than they actually are.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
would have thought they would have then picked even more realistic colored contact lenses out there (they exist), go make l the rests appear even better than they actually are.
Also their company is located in new york so it might be safe

Maybe. Maybe not. We won't know until someone from this forum actually get his ass to their office, get a job done, and report back to us other members here.

Also their company is located in new york so it might be safe
Maybe. Maybe not. We won't know until someone from this forum actually get his ass to their office, get a job done, and report back to us other members here.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Fake as fuck, who the fuck wants to use an obvious fraud?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Marsiere214
imagine risking the beautiful gift of life which is sight, just to look like a failed star star trek character cosplay.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, terrorblade, Chinlet Ascension and 2 others
thats not happening
i think we need to wait 2 more years so people can go in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
surgeon is giga birdcel :feelswat:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Marsiere214
possessedmaxxing

• +1
So, this is a laser eye surgery?

these eyes after procedure look, fake not balanced with pheno, no limbal ring

stay away and choose something like solotica natural colors

Last edited:
  • +1
It sounds like an eye tattoo, marketed with fake pics using contacts. Reminds me of that camgirl who got her eyes tattooed and lost her sight.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: terrorblade, MentalistKebab, floridaramamurthy and 2 others

solitica is dangerous too

Does those look realistic in daylight ?

type solotica natural on youtube and search people with your eye colour

also check these

Basically Stroma but out now

They still look uncanny im hoping in the future the results will be natural

View attachment 1255434

NO NO NO

This is NOT Stroma!!!!

Stroma uses a laser to Depigment the melanin in your eyes!!! Not good for long term future of your eyes.

This surgery uses a dye they put in your cornea so YOU can choose your color. Been following for several months now, Neoris eyes in france do a much better job. NO complications. Kinda like a permanent contact lense, You won't notice it IRL becuz of lighting.

And no, it is NOT eye tatooing!!! Eye tatooing puts dye in your sclera, not in ur cornea. This method is 100% safe, both doctors are 100% certified, the one in NYC is certified by COLUMBIA university, so very high reputation. Literally one of my friends (Dravidian Indian) did this, and women complement him on his light green eyes all the time.

Curries, as long as you don't choose bright/aqua blue or blinding A10 colors, this surgery is not cope. The white people on this forum will try to convince you otherwise, even yourself. Don't listen. Keep colormaxxing hard.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 15854, thereallegend and 2 others
It sounds like an eye tattoo, marketed with fake pics using contacts. Reminds me of that camgirl who got her eyes tattooed and lost her sight.
No, its 100% accurate. Literally search up the doctor and do ur research ya gaslighting autist

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and SadLivwr

I have one pic of a black dude who also was from florida and did the surgery in France. He chose a dull (ironic) riveria blue color which faded perfectly over time to his current color. Do it in france, Dr. Ferrari is a literal artist. Dr. Movshovich in NYC is still getting the hand of the color placement:
AV1
vs. original:
AV OG

Another black guy who did it:
JEREMY MEEKS EXCEPT FATTER

Another Black guy (honey, imo its very believeable):

A girl from the US Midwest (initially had full black eyes) who did it:
Green eyes blond
and her story:

What I've seen is that this surgery works THE BEST on people who have very, very dark eyes, very close to black becuz then you can't see the pupil. For example, look at this girl:
Emerald Green Arab woman

Had her irises been darker, she would have gotten away with it. But I can still tell Now compare this to this girl (also Arab, but born in west):
Lisa
or this girl (although it doesn't fix anything for her lol):
Tropical green indian

I talked to her, no one had been able to tell she even had surgery.

Also on the topic of natural, this girl posted this on her story, and everybody commented on how beautiful her eyes were:

I legit thought that she was getting paid because the dyes are designed to reflect sunlight just like normal eyes, but then she showed me her before pics and I saw her transformation, I won't dox her, because she used to work for someone very famous.

Take from this what you will.

But I don't want to see anymore whites gaslighting average and above ethnics regarding coloring. Period.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 1 other person
they wouldnt. Too many curries are prideful and if that was the case then they would be already wearing contact lenses
Most curries I know would. When I turn 23 I'm getting it done. Until then contact frauding

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994 and Blackgymmax
I have one pic of a black dude who also was from florida and did the surgery in France (Do it in france, Dr. Ferrari is a literal artist. Dr. Movshovich in NYC is still getting the hand of the color placement):
View attachment 1284988 vs. original:View attachment 1284993
Another black guy who did it:
View attachment 1284994
A girl from the US Midwest (initially had full black eyes) who did it:
View attachment 1284995and her story:View attachment 1284996

What I've seen is that this surgery works THE BEST on people who have very, very dark eyes, very close to black becuz then you can't see the pupil. For example, look at this girl:
View attachment 1285000
Had her irises been darker, she would have gotten away with it. But I can still tell Now compare this to this girl (also Arab, but born in west):
View attachment 1285001 or this girl (although it doesn't fix anything for her lol):View attachment 1285002
I talked to her, no one had been able to tell she even had surgery.

Also on the topic of natural, this girl posted this on her story, and everybody commented on how beautiful her eyes were:
View attachment 1285003
I legit thought that she was getting paid because the dyes are designed to reflect sunlight just like normal eyes, but then she showed me her before pics and I saw her transformation, I won't dox her, because she used to work for someone very famous.

Take from this what you will.

But I don't want to see anymore whites gaslighting average and above ethnics regarding coloring. Period.
Only the white girl looks good tbh. The rest look like shit. I'd get it in a heartbeat if I could get my eyes to look like her's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, maxaesthetics, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Only the white girl looks good tbh. The rest look like shit. I'd get it in a heartbeat if I could get my eyes to look like her's.

There are 4 white looking girls. Which one? And their eye color now is very good, not so much eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16110, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
None of the others are white JFL but the blonde one from Midwest USA.
Yeah I guess, if she got eyes like that, what's preventing you from getting those eyes? I personally think she and the ravenhead blue one got extremely great outcomes.

Obv for the Indian girl her crap tier eye area aint savin her.

What about the guys? Especially the second dude is an absolute chad (in terms of how women treat him). At the end of the day, eye color for ethnics no matter how they get it are massive halos for them.