CRISICK, AKA "AVERAGEJOE": THE CASE OF AN ABUSED DOG!

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
I won't waste much time exposing this retard because there are countless of threads doing the same, just google "Crisick lookism exposed"

But this dude is such a pathological liar craving for validation that even though he gets exposed for lying for everything he just keeps doing it.

Then whenever you ask for proof he goes by "Nah, I'm too busy, can't waste my time" Despite rotting everyday on PSL forums to the point that even when he goes to the beach with his Jewish ugly gf he takes pics to post on .net

Captura de Tela 2020 12 22 as 123929

Here he claims that the pic on the left was photoshopped to make him look worse:
2ED2D5E2 1BE8 4E82 8C51 B372409E6508

Any retard can see the difference in brightness on the eyes, which is enhanced on the right pic (which is a common feature of filters)

But whatever to that, the most important point is his subhuman sparse separated eyebrows:
GzfzH42.png
K4UCl77.png

Google "Crisick lookism" and ALL pics, when he was younger or now that he's above 30 (claiming 25 for years) and you'll noticed that they are super separated. But magically on the "real" picture on the right they aren't. I guess he'll just claim aging

2ED2D5E2 1BE8 4E82 8C51 B372409E6508

You're nothing but an ABUSED DOG

Proboscis-monkey.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16369 and 58 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 16474 and 8 others
I won't waste much time exposing this retard because there are countless of threads doing the same, just google "Crisick lookism exposed"

But this dude is such a pathological liar craving for validation that even though he gets exposed for lying for everything he just keeps doing it.

Then whenever you ask for proof he goes by "Nah, I'm too busy, can't waste my time" Despite rotting everyday on PSL forums to the point that even when he goes to the beach with his Jewish ugly gf he takes pics to post on .net

View attachment 884519

Here he claims that the pic on the left was photoshopped to make him look worse:
View attachment 884521

Any retard can see the difference in brightness on the eyes, which is enhanced on the right pic (which is a common feature of filters)

But whatever to that, the most important point is his subhuman sparse separated eyebrows:
GzfzH42.png
K4UCl77.png

Google "Crisick lookism" and ALL pics, when he was younger or now that he's above 30 (claiming 25 for years) and you'll noticed that they are super separated. But magically on the "real" picture on the right they aren't. I guess he'll just claim aging

View attachment 884531

You're nothing but an ABUSED DOG

Proboscis-monkey.jpg
how does he look good in his gifs then

Pitt mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
the worst thing is that newcels ate it all with a winch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17872 and 10 others
yeah I have known of crisik since old lookism days

he was an abused dog on there as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2275 and 4 others
how does he look good in his gifs then

Insane amount of light frauding, want to see an example?

These two are the same person

5248DC40 C014 49FF A0A2 B550C71D9CE2
EC22E856 72D4 4948 9B86 78BA69D23679

Also, he was an adobe freelancer. Plus:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5875 and 9 others
He always had these ridiculous claims like being a multi-millionaire, being a former counterstrike pro, and so on lmao.

Delusional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Myth, n0rthface and 27 others
He always had these ridiculous claims like being a multi-millionaire, being a former counterstrike pro, and so on lmao.

Delusional.

He sounds exactly like a pathological liar I had in my class back in HS. The dude was always lying about everything to sound cool, everyone made fun of him for his lies but he still kept lying more and more, didn't matter what

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 2275, johncruz12345 and 11 others
6W92hfR.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, VeryIndoEuropean, zeshama and 15 others

Yup. This guy larps about how amazing his life is yet still comes back to lookism and looksmax like an abused dog.

He also posts a lot on reddit rate me subreddits. The dude has a mental illness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Myth, AscendingHero and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 1100
For those who don't know it's a mentally ill lookism user who claims to be a gigachad male model multi millionaire kick box champion counter strike pro (he actually claims all of that) after photoshopping and video editing all of his stuff into this:

1579905672291.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2275, johncruz12345 and 16 others
abused monkey

Proboscis-monkey.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 6538, Danish_Retard and 4 others
When your nose is more ethnic than the people who "morph you to look worse"

Crisick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22823, Deleted member 1751 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Yup. This guy larps about how amazing his life is yet still comes back to lookism and looksmax like an abused dog.

He also posts a lot on reddit rate me subreddits. The dude has a mental illness.

The "Multi-millionaire" lives in an apartment with the door directed to the bed (I've worked in the field of architecture for years you only do this in popular houses because they need to be small and don't have much space)

And as a pro kickboxing champion, doesn't even have a place to put his punch bag and needs to keep it on the corner of his bed room

o9WVYxb.png

Gosling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin, ROTTING, Deleted member 6402 and 22 others
When your nose is more ethnic than the people who "morph you to look worse"

View attachment 884566
is there a chance he really did asvend though , i mean even salludon looked like a different person before his ascension and crisick has uploaded more video footage of himself than him .. he definitely edits his pics tho , i mean its not like he just took his phone out and took a casual selfie and this came out

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Ocelot
Jason Blaha tier liar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 2275, looksmaxxtocope and 7 others
bro the space between the eyebrows is a dead giveaway that the picture he claims to be real is the photoshopped one

he really claimed some Indian guy took the time to photoshop all pictures of him abahhah

he is still good looking IMO with beardmaxxing for his age but holy fuck is a pathological lier

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Mastermind, Danish_Retard and 4 others
is there a chance he really did asvend though , i mean even salludon looked like a different person before his ascension and crisick has uploaded more video footage of himself than him .. he definitely edits his pics tho , i mean its not like he just took his phone out and took a casual selfie and this came out
View attachment 884575
maybe, idk idc though, insecurity can drive people to do the most pathetic of things, including jerking off to online compliments

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 2275
I usually feel bad for calling people out like this especially when they are clearly insecure

but he was baiting so hard and lying a lot
like fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, johncruz12345, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Wish his lookism exposed post was on here it was legendary
giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
The "Multi-millionaire" lives in an apartment with the door directed to the bed (I've worked in the field of architecture for years you only do this in popular houses because they need to be small and don't have much space)

And as a pro kickboxing champion, doesn't even have a place to put his punch bag and needs to keep it on the corner of his bed room

o9WVYxb.png

View attachment 884574
is there a link to this post lol on reddit

EDIT: nvm found it
Show me what you got, handsome squidward is overused : RoastMe (reddit.com)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Mongrelcel, 11gaijin and 10 others
He's posted himself in numerous different lighting and he looks good in all of them. Those pics you posted in the op are of him pre looksmaxxing so they really don't mean much. Sure, he may be narcissistic but he doesn't change the fact that he is clearly good looking.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7560 and 4 others
This little favela Brazilian is still haunted by some random dude on the internet.
Keep crying you ugly midget, it won’t change the way I look irl, the success I have with women, or my 2 mil in my bank account.

It just makes me laugh so fucking hard whenever I see so many dudes doing mental gymnastics just so they can get some better sleep at night trying to make themselves believe that such a dude doesn’t exist so he can’t steal your girl lmao

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: infini, zeshama, Deleted member 13332 and 11 others
believed everything apart from this
E8549683 C720 46A5 ADA9 4305B05D3310

It is what it is

Just because most guys here were born in a third world country where the best you can do is sell sheeps doesn’t mean other people have the same faith.

Gg retry at life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Hikicel69, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
Insane amount of light frauding, want to see an example?

These two are the same person

Also, he was an adobe freelancer. Plus:

Tbh most of them seem to be like an "anti distortion field", so technically they show more accurate representation, because camera fucks you up. I was looking into the mirror today and a camera feed and they're unlike each other. In the "frauding" videos, output is obviously warped, but it's the correction rather than a fake.
Of course, except those cases where it's blatantly fake, where it slims down body/changes proportions/adds bones.

This little favela Brazilian is still haunted by some random dude on the internet.
Keep crying you ugly midget, it won’t change the way I look irl, the success I have with women, or my 2 mil in my bank account.

It just makes me laugh so fucking hard whenever I see so many dudes doing mental gymnastics just so they can get some better sleep at night trying to make themselves believe that such a dude doesn’t exist so he can’t steal your girl lmao

2mil?? wasn't 5?? You even claimed to have 7 at one point JFL

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also funny how you keep saying I'm a midget and saying I'm 5'8 when I never claimed that height here or on lookism. That's the best you can do to try to disqualify me?

ABUSED DOG! A FILTHY BULBOUSED NOSE DOG!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Myth, Deleted member 2275 and 11 others
View attachment 885420
It is what it is

Just because most guys here were born in a third world country where the best you can do is sell sheeps doesn’t mean other people have the same faith.

Gg retry at life
Larp, because you'd have to be dumb to keep monopoly cash just like that, unless your net worth is hundreds of millions+. Nobody does this, wtf. The money is literally being burned by being in this state. Photoshopping this takes 0 effort.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, SteveRogers, johncruz12345 and 6 others
2mil?? wasn't 5?? You even claimed to have 7 at one point JFL

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also funny how you keep saying I'm a midget and saying I'm 5'8 when I never claimed that height here or on lookism. That's the best you can do to try to disqualify me?

ABUSED DOG! A FILTHY BULBOUSED NOSE DOG!
7 mil with the real estate you low IQ midget. I was talking about my bank account, not goods.

I don’t need you to state your height to know that all Brazilians are midgets and you’re no exception.
Add to that the fact that you’re almost 30, spend your days hitting your face so your bones can grow, pull on your dick to make it bigger, and cry about how women reject you while I go balls deep in 10 different women per week.

Sad life for you, I know

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, 11gaijin, galego123 and 4 others
Larp, because you'd have to be dumb to keep monopoly cash just like that, unless your net worth is hundreds of millions+. Nobody does this, wtf. The money is literally being burned by being in this state. Photoshopping this takes 0 effort.
That’s 8 different bank accounts for separate investments. “Tous mes avoirs” is everything on the 8 accounts combined.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 7098, AscendingHero and 1 other person
7 mil with the real estate you low IQ midget. I was talking about my bank account, not goods.

I don’t need you to state your height to know that all Brazilians are midgets and you’re no exception.
Add to that the fact that you’re almost 30, spend your days hitting your face so your bones can grow, pull on your dick to make it bigger, and cry about how women reject you while I go balls deep in 10 different women per week.

Sad life for you, I know
Fuck. Nearly described my life.
So over...

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2275, Danish_Retard and 4 others
That’s a woman you’ll never touch because she’d probably puke if you were in a 10 miles radius of her.

Also, imagine having folders of pictures of random people on the internet lmao

Rent free in your head. Even tho you’re probably too poor to afford a place even inside your head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 16474, AscendingHero and 2 others

There's this thing called "Google Images" you know...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9090
That’s 8 different bank accounts for separate investments. “Tous mes avoirs” is everything on the 8 accounts combined.
Hire me to work for you. I need and want to change my life. I'm not expensive...
Very wide range of skills and interests, bound to be of some use.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2275, Mongrelcel and 6 others
That’s a woman you’ll never touch because she’d probably puke if you were in a 10 miles radius of her.

Rent free in your head. Even tho you’re probably too poor to afford a place even inside your head
why you keep coming back to these sites ?

There's this thing called "Google Images" you know...
Sure “google images”

Btw, you’re moving the goal post. Did I hit a nerve by spilling the truth?

Could literally go live on Yubo with you, invite some girls and make fun of your ugly ass in front of dozens of people

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero and Deleted member 1464
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Vergil.is and Deleted member 4562
Sure “google images”

Btw, you’re moving the goal post. Did I hit a nerve by spilling the truth?

Could literally go live on Yubo with you, invite some girls and make fun of your ugly ass in front of dozens of people

Dude, you are the one who got all triggered and also moved the goal of the post LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Dude, you are the one who got all triggered and also moved the goal of the post LOL

Are you down to join me in a live on Yubo with your camera on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
To abuse worthless scum that spend their time rotting in their moms basement while asking for welfare

With no success so far (except in your head since you have a retarded sense of reality)

But whatever, I'm busy rn. See you later retard!

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
With no success so far (except in your head since you have a retarded sense of reality)

But whatever, I'm busy rn. See you later retard!
Busy making threads about other users while searching for their photos in your folders?

my proposal still stands. If you wanna join me on a Yubo live so I can make fun of you in front of 30-40 girls lemme know

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Are you down to join me in a live on Yubo with your camera on?

From the moment I joined PSL I decided I'd never post my face/identity on these forums, that won't change because of you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2275, Danish_Retard and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back