Cumskins have literally no culture

D

Deleted member 18408

Gold
Cumskins have no culture literally, not a single person is aware of cumskin culture.

Hollywood was invented by jooish.

Arabic music is probably the best, Spanish music was literally invented by the Arabs.

Cumskins are good at absolutely nothing, all they can do is stole, I mean they literally steal everything from others.

What exactly are sfcels even protecting? What do they have to lose anyway? They have nothing anyway.

Their food is probably the most disgusting as well.

They stole most inventions from china.

Infact Japan was much much more superior to cumskins, Japanese invented Toyota, aircraft carrier, lots of medicines.

They completely rekt the royal Navy as well.

Nobody likes or admires Cumskins, I mean not a single person, I kinda feel sad for them because they are the only ones who like themselves, they literally have to create propoganda, because nobody else naturally admires them.

In China @Collagen or rope and even in curryland, pretty much everyone admires joos, literally, but no one's likes cumskins lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14957 and 7 others
47E4B2C9 80B9 43B5 AEB0 2540B86CA8A6

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Papal_Guard, Catawampus and 19 others
Classical music, for starters. Also, each European nation/ethnicity has its own cuisine, folk music, style of dress, style of architecture and literature. There's also a long history of Christianity in Europe wherever you go.

What you say is false, OP.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Marsiere214, Unmoggablegingercel and 6 others
Classical music, for starters. Also, each European nation/ethnicity has its own cuisine, folk music, style of dress, style of architecture and literature. There's also a long history of Christianity in Europe wherever you go.

What you say is false, OP.
Christianity literally started in Jerusalem, holy fuck, now you cumskins even stole religion.

Again proving my theory right.

Also classical music, which one? And who likes it anyway? You mean flute and people dancing, it's basically twisting in Circle jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Not a single word you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Last edited:
Lol kill yourself, you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, White Swordsman, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Democracy and republicanism which were concepts formulated by the ancient Greeks and Romans and are the bedrock of the political system which most western countries follow, which are the countries that literally every non white ethnic migrates to lmao. White people have culture, it's just considered the "default" culture of each western nation by everyone else, and therefore isn't seen as unique.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Democracy and republicanism which were concepts formulated by the ancient Greeks and Romans and are the bedrock of the political system which most western countries follow, which are the countries that literally every non white ethnic migrates to lmao. White people have culture, it's just considered the "default" culture of each western nation by everyone else, and therefore isn't seen as unique.
Whites have no culture they say, whislt wearing western clothing, typing and speaking in an language developed and advanced by Europeans from the meshing of other Euro cultures, their ideals formed by the very bowels of Europeans sure Jews play a role in this but still. Hell even their dicks get hard looking at our white QWEENZ because our CULTURE HAS BRAINWASHED THEM INTO PREFERING OUR WOMEN OVER THEIR OWN EVEN ETHNIC WOMEN ARE VICTIM TO THIS.

But we have no culture they say :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 18408 and ShowerMaxxing
Yeah, just admire yourself, love yourself, even when nobody else likes you theory.
Every race of women apart from blacks likes whites more than their own men:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18408 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I agree with everything you say except Brahmins instead of Jews

Why are you not telling the truth you jealous faggot?

Cúmskins have a very great culture of getting brainwashed easily and then infecting the entire world with degeneracy.

Fir starters they infected the world with feminism, transgenderism, fat acceptance movement, LGBTQ retardeness and the list goes on

They have an amazing contribution in destroying the world by spreading degeneracy :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17217 and 4 others
hateful ethnic cope:forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18408 and 1 other person
Whites have no culture they say, whislt wearing western clothing, typing and speaking in an language developed and advanced by Europeans from the meshing of other Euro cultures, their ideals formed by the very bowels of Europeans sure Jews play a role in this but still. Hell even their dicks get hard looking at our white QWEENZ because our CULTURE HAS BRAINWASHED THEM INTO PREFERING OUR WOMEN OVER THEIR OWN EVEN ETHNIC WOMEN ARE VICTIM TO THIS.

Lmao if you think i would need any "brainwashing" into finding this white girl more attractive than these tribals. :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• d0b38cc6abaededffe3925de782309a1.jpg
    d0b38cc6abaededffe3925de782309a1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • india-tribals.jpg
    india-tribals.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 18340 and 4 others

Cúmskins have a very great culture of getting brainwashed easily and then infecting the entire world with degeneracy.

Fir starters they infected the world with feminism, transgenderism, fat acceptance movement, LGBTQ retardeness and the list goes on

They have an amazing contribution in destroying the world by spreading degeneracy :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
That’s jews

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
Stfu you brahmin stick I will break you and then love jihad your female relatives.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, gamma and 2 others
we are the only non-npc race with extraordinary computational ability

not to mention that, materially, our best looking ones are the also best of all races

you can cope and seethe, and i know you'll certainly dilate, but objectively, it's factually true

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Brahmins are worthless niggers only kshatriya, vaishya, and sudra are actually worth something.

That’s jews
Jews use white people as a tool. White people specially Americans are the first ones to accept every bullshit like this. American being the economic superpower spreads it in entire world

Lmao if you think i would need any "brainwashing" into finding this white girl more attractive than these tribals. :lul::lul::lul:
Tbh ethnics born and raised in their Holland prefer their own, even tribals when shown faces of euros didn’t find them attractive at least with the Massai infact they couldn’t tell the difference between a chad and a brad (avg looking white guy) so in a way it is brainwashing

Not done purposely but it’s influence dictates what they like

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 18408
Tbh ethnics born and raised in their Holland prefer their own, even tribals when shown faces of euros didn’t find them attractive at least with the Massai infact they couldn’t tell the difference between a chad and a brad (avg looking white guy) so in a way it is brainwashing

Not done purposely but it’s influence dictates what they like
What kind of brainwashing does a curry fob girl go through, when she gets with white guys the moment she gets to the west, when her entire life she's only been "brainwashed" to find lightskin chadpreets attractive?

Some people are just OBJECTIVELY more attractive than others. Looks are objective, and beauty is NOT in the eye of the beholder.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17291
What kind of brainwashing does a curry fob girl go through, when she gets with white guys the moment she gets to the west, when her entire life she's only been "brainwashed" to find lightskin chadpreets attractive?

Some people are just OBJECTIVELY more attractive than others. Looks are objective, and beauty is NOT in the eye of the beholder.
Major cope, west have a culture of degeneracy. When any foreign girl goes there and look around everyone hoe maxxing party maxxing it gives a fomo, human nature prefers comfort and short term gratification which has been proven already. On the top of that when you are in a group of white whores they influence you even more to "just have some fun girl, these are your best years" and it's very easy to manipulate girls into anything. As a result of which every girl becomes a whore if she's among whites and their degenrate culture

• +1
Christianity literally started in Jerusalem, holy fuck, now you cumskins even stole religion.

Again proving my theory right.

Also classical music, which one? And who likes it anyway? You mean flute and people dancing, it's basically twisting in Circle jfl.
Jesus was european

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18408

Holy fuck, keep enlightening.

Couple of more points :

1: Shit ass education system, it's basically a concentration camp invented by cumskins.
2: democracy and muh parliament and all that crap.
3: capitalism which only benefits cumskins, it's their way of keeping minorities and men of color poor, powerless and slaves.
4: not mixing, i think they feel inferior, even they know they are inferior, this is why they never let joos, ethnics to mix with them, afterall they know they are inferior, they gotta protect themselves !!
5: weird obsession with animals, I am sure they all practice beastialiy with their pets.
6: creating unnecessary troubles and conflicts, wars and shits.
I mean I can go on and on, but believe me, these cumskins are responsible for 100% of our problems.

These cumskins are against communism and immigration because they know they are inferior secretly.

Why did no cumskin ever came up with the idea of " let's end discrimination, let's make everyone equal and live good life as a human being", Karl Marx was a legendary Joo.

Meanwhile cumskins were busy genocidng and committing crime against humanity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Anyanglover and Chadpreetmaybe

You literally proved my point.

Cumskins are inferior, so they have to resort to using propoganda.

Real superiors know they are superiors, everyone naturally can identify a superior tribe, we all have that feature.

Best example I could give is : cumskins are like poor people, trying to act rich by taking loans and buying expensive cars, to prove themselves.
That's exactly what the fakers and liers do, all the time.

@Chadpreetmaybe

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Brahmins were protected by rajputs, they were never prosecuted because rajputs always shielded them.

But joos on the other hand were extremely oppressed, yet defeated cumskins every goddam time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
hateful ethnic cope:forcedsmile:
Hateful? Nobody can hate more than cumskins, history is the proof of it. Most ethnics are cool and calm people, happy and positive.

Meanwhile cumskins always hating, hating for no reason.

• +1
Stfu you brahmin stick I will break you and then love jihad your female relatives.
Cumskin jihaded the shit out of Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc for decades. Cumskins bombs the shit out of you all, take your wmn, meanwhile you all do nothing and just bitch and cry.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and GetShrekt
Major cope, west have a culture of degeneracy. When any foreign girl goes there and look around everyone hoe maxxing party maxxing it gives a fomo, human nature prefers comfort and short term gratification which has been proven already. On the top of that when you are in a group of white whores they influence you even more to "just have some fun girl, these are your best years" and it's very easy to manipulate girls into anything. As a result of which every girl becomes a whore if she's among whites and their degenrate culture

we're simply high on openness and progressive as a result of emphasizing individuality and individuals respectively

i'll agree that being so altruistic and letting subhumans in wasn't a good idea though

in short, whites are angels, while 80% of all other races are either soulless chinks or seething disordered ugly npc shitskins

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18408
Cumskin jihaded the shit out of Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc for decades. Cumskins bombs the shit out of you all, take your wmn, meanwhile you all do nothing and just bitch and cry.
I literally don't care for Arabs lol idgaf. I do feel kinda bad for afghans tho cause they are still exotic looking moggers :cry:.

"Muh women" are literally curries as well lol. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
we're simply high on openness and progressive as a result of emphasizing individuality and individuals respectively

i'll agree that being so altruistic and letting subhumans in wasn't a good idea though

in short, whites are angels, while 80% of all other races are either soulless chinks or seething disordered ugly npc shitskins
JFL at your openness and progressive culture lmao. Good luck seeing your daughter getting pounded by ethnic moggers as soon as she turns 12 and playing "who fucks more" game with her besties :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also your opinion is useless, talk to me when you are sure about your sexuality and your daughter is no longer confused about her gender at a age of fucking 12:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL

Also whites are demonic entities, just a tool of joos to brainwash the world, there's a reason every degenerate movement starts with your culture jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Anyanglover and Deleted member 18408

Wtf, again admiring and worshiping your own self?

Wtf @Chadpreetmaybe , is this a genetic malfunctioning or desease for these cumskins or what?

Nobody admires them, they are the only ones admiring themselves, like wtf he again proved me right basically.

And regarding letting subhumans in, do these cumskins even realize that those people they imported were used as slaves and oppressed, like wtf. @wizard master
It's truly over for you, accept your inferiority, jfl you guys literally die when you eat street food with some bacteria in it.

Plague wiped most of you as well, so much for muh superior genes.

Meanwhile china and india, never had any such mass deaths, because Chinese and curries are truly the real superior race, they have higher empathy, higher openness, and superior immune system as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Wtf, again admiring and worshiping your own self?

Wtf @Chadpreetmaybe , is this a genetic malfunctioning or desease for these cumskins or what?

Nobody admires them, they are the only ones admiring themselves, like wtf he again proved me right basically.

And regarding letting subhumans in, do these cumskins even realize that those people they imported were used as slaves and oppressed, like wtf. @wizard master
It's truly over for you, accept your inferiority, jfl you guys literally die when you eat street food with some bacteria in it.

Plague wiped most of you as well, so much for muh superior genes.

Meanwhile china and india, never had any such mass deaths, because Chinese and curries are truly the real superior race, they have higher empathy, higher openness, and superior immune system as well.
You made me remember an amazing interview I heard.

If you know about major Jacob Vivek, he was in indian para sf. I saw one of his interview about war zones.

He was explaining his encounter with AMERICAN para sf on one occasion on a very high altitude warzone, these weak Americans carry an entire plane of mineral water with them because they simply can't survive in the wild environment. Indian para sf can survive in any environment even if they had to drink their own piss (it's common in war zones among army) but these Americans started begging indian para sf when they ran out of water JFL, these inferior cúmskins can't survive outside of their comfort zone while indian hunter gatherer moggers don't fear any fucking thing.

• JFL
Ethnics can't handle how brutally they are mogged by whites.
Whites are superior in every way.
Whites invented freedom of the individual.
Whites are on average better looking.
Whites commit far less crime.
Whites are simped for by every other ethnicity but whites don't simp for any.
Whites built the most beautiful structures ever known in Europe.
Whites built the most successful and prosperous societies in the world.
Whites discovered more medical breakthroughs than any other ethnicity.
Without whites, everywhere would be Africa and India.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, White Swordsman and Deleted member 18408
You made me remember an amazing interview I heard.

If you know about major Jacob Vivek, he was in indian para sf. I saw one of his interview about war zones.

He was explaining his encounter with AMERICAN para sf on one occasion on a very high altitude warzone, these weak Americans carry an entire plane of mineral water with them because they simply can't survive in the wild environment. Indian para sf can survive in any environment even if they had to drink their own piss (it's common in war zones among army) but these Americans started begging indian para sf when they ran out of water JFL, these inferior cúmskins can't survive outside of their comfort zone while indian hunter gatherer moggers don't fear any fucking thing.
Yeah, they also cannot fight, all they can do is steal inventions from immigrants and then use it in warfare.

Cannon and gunpowder were invented by Chinese, cumskins used stole them and then used it against Chinese, jfl couldn't even invent anything of their own.

Read the book bomb anything that moves, it shows the severe inferiority of cumskins, and how they have to used powerful weapons and destroy everything possible, because they are not capable of taking specific objects out, so they end up destroying everything.

They failed against Japan, again had to use atom bombs ( invented by joos unironically) and killed Japanese civilians. Muh professional army.

Failed in Iraq

Failed in Libya

Failed in Syria

Failed in Afghanistan

Failed in Vietnam

Failed everywhere jfl , now again failing Ukraine as well.

Jfl at being a cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and GetShrekt
Ethnics can't handle how brutally they are mogged by whites.
Whites are superior in every way.
Whites invented freedom of the individual.
Whites are on average better looking.
Whites commit far less crime.
Whites are simped for by every other ethnicity but whites don't simp for any.
Whites built the most beautiful structures ever known in Europe.
Whites built the most successful and prosperous societies in the world.
Whites discovered more medical breakthroughs than any other ethnicity.
Without whites, everywhere would be Africa and India.
Says a, cumskin.

• JFL
U mad bro?
Ya, u mad

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
"Nobody likes them!" says the pajeet who dreams of moving to countries built by whites.

Most Jews are white btw.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
They failed against Japan, again had to use atom bombs ( invented by joos unironically) and killed Japanese civilians. Muh professional army.
Jews are white.

Japan was annexed by the US and Japan is allied with the US.

Btw Japanese people like white people.

Cumskins have no culture literally, not a single person is aware of cumskin culture.

Hollywood was invented by jooish.

Arabic music is probably the best, Spanish music was literally invented by the Arabs.

Cumskins are good at absolutely nothing, all they can do is stole, I mean they literally steal everything from others.

What exactly are sfcels even protecting? What do they have to lose anyway? They have nothing anyway.

Their food is probably the most disgusting as well.

They stole most inventions from china.

Infact Japan was much much more superior to cumskins, Japanese invented Toyota, aircraft carrier, lots of medicines.

They completely rekt the royal Navy as well.

Nobody likes or admires Cumskins, I mean not a single person, I kinda feel sad for them because they are the only ones who like themselves, they literally have to create propoganda, because nobody else naturally admires them.

In China @Collagen or rope and even in curryland, pretty much everyone admires joos, literally, but no one's likes cumskins lmao.

• Love it
  • Love it
Yeah, just admire yourself, love yourself, even when nobody else likes you theory.
Actually it’s not true at all. Did you forget that cumskins rules the world for most of the time in human history? I’m not just talking about Napoleon, i mean the Romans, the greeks, Illyrians… They have also a tough history, for example the Spartans, the 30 yo war…

What do you mean

Their culture is marrying 50+ bodycount women

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Chadpreetmaybe