Cumskins have literally no culture

Classical music, for starters. Also, each European nation/ethnicity has its own cuisine, folk music, style of dress, style of architecture and literature. There's also a long history of Christianity in Europe wherever you go.

What you say is false, OP.
muh classical music

it literally stolen by protoalbanins nd greeks flute and harp

unless op means the true whites like nerdics and anglo ,ye theres almost no culture ,if he means all fair skinned caus people he isnretarded

Op is a subhuman who makes 10 accounts every single month barking for the white man but he ends up deleting all of em because he is a schizo little faggot:feelskek:

rope immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Papal_Guard and gamma
Yes. I will compile data for this thread soon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
Greatest building uncultured Cumskins ever made
FBAA4705 9697 4BB6 B694 7AC4FBDF1198

Greatest building OP's people ever made
42FDBEBC 295C 4CFA 8219 D92051A28F61

Holy fuck, keep enlightening.

Couple of more points :

1: Shit ass education system, it's basically a concentration camp invented by cumskins.
2: democracy and muh parliament and all that crap.
3: capitalism which only benefits cumskins, it's their way of keeping minorities and men of color poor, powerless and slaves.
4: not mixing, i think they feel inferior, even they know they are inferior, this is why they never let joos, ethnics to mix with them, afterall they know they are inferior, they gotta protect themselves !!
5: weird obsession with animals, I am sure they all practice beastialiy with their pets.
6: creating unnecessary troubles and conflicts, wars and shits.
I mean I can go on and on, but believe me, these cumskins are responsible for 100% of our problems.

These cumskins are against communism and immigration because they know they are inferior secretly.

Why did no cumskin ever came up with the idea of " let's end discrimination, let's make everyone equal and live good life as a human being", Karl Marx was a legendary Joo.

Meanwhile cumskins were busy genocidng and committing crime against humanity.
1: Only for those too stupid to pass in Europe, and it's lacking in America- but people will continue to claim Tyrone is being discriminated against because he failed for saying 2+2=8
2: "I am stating their political systems, I am smart"
3: Your average Indian immigrant is more successful than a white male in the States, statistically
4: Wishing to remain with your own race is again, nothing detestable. Stop being angry about white women not wanting to fuck you, then doing a 180 the next thread and say they only want to fuck ethnics
5: Empathy towards lesser beings is nothing to be ashamed of, I wish the best for you
6: Well, you are right

Yes, the "inferior" one's who have established total control over you. The epitome of slave morality.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
I am not BBC.
And what about curries, Chinese ? They probably had the best infrastructure on earth.
Everyone in the civilised world is capable of making wonderful pieces of art.

At this point, it's just subjective opinion to place on above the other in beauty.

Attachments

• 9336C858-D606-4611-BD57-3F494B7DDB48.jpeg
    9336C858-D606-4611-BD57-3F494B7DDB48.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 9EB348EC-3304-4FD7-9C09-1CBE644677E5.jpeg
    9EB348EC-3304-4FD7-9C09-1CBE644677E5.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • C7262D3C-2A13-4545-87C9-E7D1A7A1345B.jpeg
    C7262D3C-2A13-4545-87C9-E7D1A7A1345B.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Christianity literally started in Jerusalem, holy fuck, now you cumskins even stole religion.

Again proving my theory right.

Also classical music, which one? And who likes it anyway? You mean flute and people dancing, it's basically twisting in Circle jfl.
It started in jeruslem but modern day jos are canaanites

cuckold culture

check out 1:00 on this video