current looksmaxxes

D

Deleted member 51551

Bronze
current psl - 5.5
weak chadlite. best looking guy in every environment I'm in (work, gym, etc.)
still got a few failos to fix
everything listed below has worked for me

currently using honey for eyes
msm & beta carotene for skin coloring
minox for brows. tinted them too. huge improvement but got terrible delayed allergic reaction so had to stop
fin for hair
gymmaxxing
PE 2-3x week for dick
chewing to maintain some masseter
exercises to tighten submental
tret & vitamin c
ice hooding (stopped as I became more prettyboy pilled, looks bit ogre)

waiting to start oral castor & lash serums
saving for my few hardmaxxes so i can reach chad level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: illoan82, hardestmfintheroom, BrahminBoss and 4 others
current psl - 5.5

minox for brows. tinted them too. huge improvement but got terrible delayed allergic reaction so had to stop
fin for hair
gymmaxxing
PE 2-3x week for dick
tret & vitamin c

Chads.org

R u injecting the honey

Have u seen results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, m0ss26 and Tai Lung
all this just to not show yourself?

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, nordicel, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Chads.org

R u injecting the honey

Have u seen results
swear to god i have. its actually ruined my harmony i used to have shiny t50s like chico, hooded already
my goal was t40. they're lighter now but it doesn't harmonize well for my pheno. now i have to choose between going lighter and possibly arousing suspicion or staying where I'm at. I'd have to stop before I reach hazel level or i'll get called out or possible risk some sort of damage

eyes are even more sensitive to light now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Napoleon1800
swear to god i have. its actually ruined my harmony i used to have shiny t50s like chico, hooded already
my goal was t40. they're lighter now but it doesn't harmonize well for my pheno. now i have to choose between going lighter and possibly arousing suspicion or staying where I'm at. I'd have to stop before I reach hazel level or i'll get called out or possible risk some sort of damage

eyes are even more sensitive to light now
So why recommend if dangerous

Also jfl at t50 and shiny

• +1
Reactions: sozz and m0ss26

I recommend because it's worked but I don't know the limit, I've seen foids on an old forum say you can go several shades lighter with more time but I can't risk it since it'll be obvious. the light sensitization is temporary but people with lighter eyes are more sensistive to the sun anyway, my vision is fine but i do turn down the brightness on my phone and laptop now

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Napoleon1800
I recommend because it's worked but I don't know the limit, I've seen foids on an old forum say you can go several shades lighter with more time but I can't risk it since it'll be obvious. the light sensitization is temporary but people with lighter eyes are more sensistive to the sun anyway, my vision is fine but i do turn down the brightness on my phone and laptop now
also even surgery is dangerous nigga if you want results you have to take educated risks

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Wdym it's too obvious nigga just say u listened to subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sozz, zura and 1 other person
What concoction do you use and what's your routine and safety measures

How long have u done it, r u at around t30 now

no pickz no care

• +1
Wdym it's too obvious nigga just say u listened to subliminals
obvious meaning i don't want to be called out irl for having hazel eyes when I had t50s jfl
my goal is between t30 and t40

• +1
obvious meaning i don't want to be called out irl for having hazel eyes when I had t50s jfl
View attachment 2564261 my goal is between t30 and t40
I want hazel/Amber eyes nigga would work great with my phenotype

Jfl who cares just say you prayed to Jesus and got them

If they don't believe u it means u got either surgery or contacts which u didn't so it's fine

• +1
Reactions: sozz
current psl - 5.5

fin for hair
gymmaxxing
PE 2-3x week for dick
tret & vitamin c

Not gonna believe any one on here that there chadlite+ until they reveal themselves

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Tiktok ass routine

DE1AAF4C 9455 4922 AD0D 423F396B8A4D

679AE94D 46C9 463E 8500 9A6A6A137809

9CB2A4F3 EA5A 4BB8 8C2C 87BDDC2B342A

34D69429 FB39 4315 9286 3376B1FE15CE

What I meant by shiny T50s, they used to reflect a lot of more light, IRL foids have mentioned it too
It has to do with stroma thickness I think
0988A88A AA90 4227 904B 4684CB32F186

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss, SidharthTheSlayer and 5 others
all this just to not show yourself?

not sure yet if i want to post my face as a whole but I plan on posting my softmaxx & surgery results as I get them

genio, hair transplant, invisalign/veneers, minox etc.

not sure yet if i want to post my face as a whole but I plan on posting my softmaxx & surgery results as I get them

genio, hair transplant, invisalign/veneers, minox etc.
dm if u want

Not gonna believe any one on here that there chadlite+ until they reveal themselves

Don’t shit on my brows they’re destroyed right now from trying to tint them, but you can compare the eyes here. Clearly you can see the iris and lighter color in one. Similar lighting. I actually prefer my color before, much more striking and reflected a lot of light IRL

Attachments

• 372F3A9A-514A-4A62-BA33-3014D64E9D79.jpeg
    372F3A9A-514A-4A62-BA33-3014D64E9D79.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4232AAF9-E617-488F-B2B1-4EE2B54FDA49.jpeg
    4232AAF9-E617-488F-B2B1-4EE2B54FDA49.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• B1F6EB6C-660C-48D0-AF78-ACA87FC9E2DB.jpeg
    B1F6EB6C-660C-48D0-AF78-ACA87FC9E2DB.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
  • BD456D3B-CA90-42CA-A8BC-B6B8D03927B2.jpeg
    BD456D3B-CA90-42CA-A8BC-B6B8D03927B2.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HornySockFucker, BrahminBoss and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, aspiringexcel, HornySockFucker and 7 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Fiqh and Allornothing
"Im chadlite" - Your average mtn
Definitely not mtn jfl . I have hollow cheeks, long pfl with lashes, flares zygos, perfect skin, my lips nose, and pct eyes get complimented 24/7. get special treatment and IOIs from foids AND gays wherever I go. Been recognized and cold approached by women in my city just from seeing me once. Slayed around 250 girls so far. And ltr’s two stacylites. I’m maesthetic.

like I said consider myself weak chadlite. I get more attention than the htns around me, including the tall ones.. whenever I start a new job the hottest girls always try to claim me first before the others.. guys either try to be my friend or hate and mate guard as soon as I come around.

but im not perfect and far from chad. I’m getting genio end of year and still soft maxxing. Want veneers when I can afford them. My brows are fucked now because I tinted them for two weeks and had an allergic reaction so that’s something else I have to deal with. Besides teeth tho I don’t really need to looksmax, I already have halo effect and get great treatment . I just want to experience a full chad life, I can’t settle for less knowing the power and good life I could possible have. Every psl point you can attain is exponential improvement in life

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, SidharthTheSlayer, overtier1011 and 1 other person
Wouldn't be so sure about that, gets mogged by the olympic barbell for sure
I hope you’re profile pic isn’t you jfl because if so you’re barely ltn. If i stood next you irl you’d be invisible . I’m also framemaxxed and 6’2 barefoot. Be nice I made this account to help niggas like you lol

all those tales just to be Mtn nigger at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, basket, HornySockFucker and 4 others
all those tales just to be Mtn nigger at best
People want to hate but I’m a slayer and have modeled for clothing brands .
And am achieving my looksmaxxing goals like eye lightening while you guys rot and wanna hate

People want to hate but I’m a slayer and have modeled for clothing brands .
And am achieving my looksmaxxing goals like eye lightening while you guys rot and wanna hate
hahahah holy fuck. i can't stop laughing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HornySockFucker, Allornothing and Deleted member 51551
Height?
Definitely not mtn jfl . I have hollow cheeks, long pfl with lashes, flares zygos, perfect skin, my lips nose, and pct eyes get complimented 24/7. get special treatment and IOIs from foids AND gays wherever I go. Been recognized and cold approached by women in my city just from seeing me once. Slayed around 250 girls so far. And ltr’s two stacylites. I’m maesthetic.

like I said consider myself weak chadlite. I get more attention than the htns around me, including the tall ones.. whenever I start a new job the hottest girls always try to claim me first before the others.. guys either try to be my friend or hate and mate guard as soon as I come around.

but im not perfect and far from chad. I’m getting genio end of year and still soft maxxing. Want veneers when I can afford them. My brows are fucked now because I tinted them for two weeks and had an allergic reaction so that’s something else I have to deal with. Besides teeth tho I don’t really need to looksmax, I already have halo effect and get great treatment . I just want to experience a full chad life, I can’t settle for less knowing the power and good life I could possible have. Every psl point you can attain is exponential improvement in life

Nice! What are your opinions are 'thugmaxxing" man? Disregarding the memes, do you think it is an effective way to talk to others and be attractive (if you have the right phenotype)? Thank you for your input.

Nice! What are your opinions are 'thugmaxxing" man? Disregarding the memes, do you think it is an effective way to talk to others and be attractive (if you have the right phenotype)? Thank you for your input.
Niches like thugmaxxing are less effective the more you improve your psl. Focus on that above all else.

Niches are smvmaxxes at heart. Thug maxxing is technically a personalitymaxx. We know that personality has less effect the more attractive you are, so at best it’ll add like .10-.25 points to your smv.

Thugmaxx is more of a personality thing, like being low inhib, doing crime, drugs, aggressive, etc.
personality has a weak effect compared to pure looks, This is why some people say thugmaxx is cope

sex appeal maxxing is similar but more focused on how you look, which is more effective overall.

How far you go with that depends on how you want your entire lifestyle to look.

Tats? Sex appeal increase sure but potential career prospects decrease..

Facial hair? Possible increase but less prettyboy appeal, and lower trust..

I think ideal is improve your psl

and then you can smvmaxx/nichemaxx according to what suits your life the best - high class, corporate, thug, skater, artsy, emo, streetwear

At the end of the day women just want to feel some presence of testosterone no matter what your niche is

50D1F987 71F0 4F19 93A3 4DFADF87132E

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
how has msm effected your skin?

I see what you mean Gang but Im kinda thugmaxxed in terms of low-inhib and aggressive behavior cuz you Kno loose Screws get Nailed.
Niches like thugmaxxing are less effective the more you improve your psl. Focus on that above all else.

Niches are smvmaxxes at heart. Thug maxxing is technically a personalitymaxx. We know that personality has less effect the more attractive you are, so at best it’ll add like .10-.25 points to your smv.

Thugmaxx is more of a personality thing, like being low inhib, doing crime, drugs, aggressive, etc.
personality has a weak effect compared to pure looks, This is why some people say thugmaxx is cope

sex appeal maxxing is similar but more focused on how you look, which is more effective overall.

How far you go with that depends on how you want your entire lifestyle to look.

Tats? Sex appeal increase sure but potential career prospects decrease..

Facial hair? Possible increase but less prettyboy appeal, and lower trust..

I think ideal is improve your psl

and then you can smvmaxx/nichemaxx according to what suits your life the best - high class, corporate, thug, skater, artsy, emo, streetwear

At the end of the day women just want to feel some presence of testosterone no matter what your niche is

View attachment 2564680

current psl - 5.5

fin for hair
gymmaxxing
PE 2-3x week for dick
tret & vitamin c

Muh greycel “chadlite” you’re probaly some coping Hindu. Post pics or stfu.

I see what you mean Gang but Im kinda thugmaxxed in terms of low-inhib and aggressive behavior cuz you Kno loose Screws get Nailed.
ideal is to channel that into a successful pheno. like corporate thug, high t lawyer, successful surgeon archetype, etc
not low class phenos

and to have it lie under the surface. you don’t have to be obvious with it

women can feel it by your body language and how you look around, how you walk, how you fuck, and they prefer it that way

aggressive ≠ dominant

be high iq and dominant,
not low iq and aggresssive

Last edited:
Ird (so-called Imagine reading datttttt)

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and X D
Can you elab on "pe maxxing"
What do you actually do - mechanical or chemical? what specifically?

Show your full face then what are you hiding if you look that good ? And yes it’s me on my pfp and i mog you to back to hong kong with my goated phenotype

• JFL
how has msm effected your skin?
Lightened it significantly

MSM is my most prized possession dead serious. I started taking it originally for my knees and ankles which were so bad and degenerated that I couldn’t walk or sit down to shit without pain
2 weeks into mega dosing and my pain reduced by 75%

1 year later and I’m 90% pain free.
It’s a treatment tho not a cute unfortunately, if I stop taking it pain comes back. Have to gain more strength in the knee.

MSM is great my joints are better, skin is better, it’s great to detox alcohol if you ever drink when socialmaxxing, makes lashes and brows grow slightly thicker.

And definitely lightens skin by reducing melanin

BUT

this part is important.
You MUST supplement with a high dose carotenoid of your choice, otherwise you will just look kind of PALE and GRAY.

You can choose high dose zexanthin, lycopene or beta carotene. Or combination.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and PseudoMaxxer
5.5 PSL…? be for fucking real my nigga.

current psl - 5.5

fin for hair
gymmaxxing
PE 2-3x week for dick
tret & vitamin c

Would you say PE 2/3 times a week is good for a beginner?

I’m also on Fin, i’m at 1mg eod. wbu?

Honey on eyes is crazy tbh

Would you say PE 2/3 times a week is good for a beginner?

I’m also on Fin, i’m at 1mg eod. wbu?

Honey on eyes is crazy tbh
Does PE affect boner?

5.5 PSL…? be for fucking real my nigga.
I’m one minor genioplasty, invsalign, hair transplant away from 6psl. Dead serious

Here me out

All the girls I slay and ghost are above average, they only chase me bc I mog them. They’re at least 4.5-5psl

I try not to be standardcel, but I’m really not attracted to beckys (4psl) unless I’m drunk, and they simp for me and approach me

The girls that I can get, but have to approach, take out on a date and spend more time with are 5.5-6psl so closer to my looksmatch. I don’t mog them, they’ll even say im on their level. They don’t simp for me but they let me fuck, they treat me good but don’t simp for me

The girls I really want and would happily ltr and put more effort into, the high smv stacies, don’t reciprocate as much, try to force me to simp.. they’re 6psl+. They mog me

And the only guys who are nice to me are white 5.5-6psl male models, white college frat chads, tall gymmaxxed htns. Normies and short htns hate me.
Average black hates me lol I mog them too hard, getting girls in my own race is giga easy
People also ask me if I model.

I’ve only been mogged once or twice within the past year, that’s how rare 6psl+ is. Actual chads are out there but you rarely run into them. How often do you see 6psl guys like Salludon or amnesia walking around.. for me 1-3 a year

I see a guy who is my equal and we get equal treatment in the same setting, get along great ASAP, have shared experiences with foids - maybe once a month.

I see niggas I mog (meaning their gf smiles at me while they’re walking beside him)
like 95% of my day walking around in my major US city.

So I’d say I’m for sure between htn and Chad based on psl and interactions

• +1