Curries are the modern day niggers. Discuss

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
no other race has been sterotyped as much tbh. labelled as scammers, perverts and rapists, street shitters. i get it, stereotypes exist for a reason, but in this day and age, people are more liberatarian and understanding towards all other races, except for indians. can you imagine any other racial sterotype that basically nukes the SMV of it race? im referring to mainstream/irl setting, since in PSL culture there's a sterotype for every race. but most irl people are stereotyping hard against curries, even im guilty irl, i only feel bad after. but later i think about this and think 'wow, im allowed to say this irl and get away with it?' any other race, i wouldve been shunned by my peers. might be a whole lot of cope but curries are the modern day niggers, definitely not as near to the same extent for sure, but its the only comparison that comes to my mind. also it doesnt help that they themselves encourage/enforce the laughstock memes by celebrating street shitting festivals and all that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, EckhartTollemaxx, turkproducer and 5 others
Curries are the modern day niggers

Muslims are the modern day jews

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
People don’t cross the street when they see an Indian man walking towards then, like they would a nigger.

If they did, it would be because of the shit smell and curry aroma, opposed to the immediate threat of physical danger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, turkproducer, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others

Muslims are feared just like the Jews were in Nazi Germany.

Indians are just seen as subhuman just like the niggers were in Nazi Germany.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Petsmart
People don’t cross the street when they see an Indian man walking towards then, like they would a nigger.

If they did, it would be because of the shit smell and curry aroma, opposed to the immediate threat of physical danger.
no sex for curry man though. he's below a african man in terms of SMV. thats gotta be depressing

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
ded srs or just meme ing around?
Ded srs

Curries are definitely the only race that it’s acceptable to make very derogatory comments about IRL. I would say whites too but whites don’t give a shit. They treat any ethnics saying shit about them as a dog barks at its owner.

Anti Semitism fell out of the mainstream so a new scapegoat religion was found which is Islam (especially after 9/11). Muslims are luckier than Jews because Muslims have a larger population.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
Obviously the current political and American perception isnt the best. But tbh mate we dont give a fuck. You wait until 1 billion genetically engineered white skinned blue eyed and black haired DOM primtive sexy brutes emerge from India within the next century or generation because of designer babies and the enviroment redpill.
Laughed out loud legit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2019 and Petsmart
Obviously the current political and American perception isnt the best. But tbh mate we dont give a fuck. You wait until 1 billion genetically engineered white skinned blue eyed and black haired DOM primtive sexy brutes emerge from India within the next century or generation because of designer babies and the enviroment redpill.

Laughed out loud legit
i cant wait to see the day where shitskin chads fucking western thots is the norm

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
i cant wait to see the day where shitskin chads fucking western thots is the norm
It already is with africans in america. This is something different

This means something, (((((((they))))))) are trying to keep us distracted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 685 and Petsmart
curries mog all ethnics tho

• Hmm...
But not all curries have big dick/ size/ strength like bbcs

They have always been that. Nobody just gives a fuck about that wretched race:

So I am a Chinese nigger I see

Some Indian guy won a small dick competition

truly it's a trial by hellfire daily for curries, our failo is comparable to Jews before 21st century and we don't have Jewish cunning or their looks either. Never had any problems with foreigners personally but I thank forums such as these for that.
They have always been that. Nobody just gives a fuck about that wretched race:
View attachment 167092
Can't even pull the Jew card here and bitch about it since everyone will say 'oh there's a billion of you' :lul:
the Brits also took tens of trillions according to this, jfl it's the failo effect in full display

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I wish i was curry

If i was a curry i would haved killed myself already

Laughed out loud legit

black hair is degenerate

Some Indians look very DOM because of big beard halo