damn - the famous faceandlms was visiting dr. taban back in 2013 !

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
i was actually looking if some other surgeon except the lithuanian dude offers infraorbital rim implants in europe when i stumbled accross this post:

Briefly:

- A year ago, I wanted eye surgery with a UK eye surgeon, Dr Z. She rejected me for surgery but offered me fillers. No thanks.

- I got tear trough implants and had scleral show fixed in California with Dr T, which gave my lower eye area some much needed forward projection. It didn't fully address the negative orbital vector (eyebagginess). I think Dr T underestimated my subhumanity. I needed what he gave me but I also needed orbtial rim implants too. This is all a band-aid over the fact that I need a le fort 3, but at my age, I'd never bother with that shit.

- I'm going to Prague this week for a bachellor party so wanted to look my "best" (i.e. I wanted to looksmax to Jsanza tier). I decided to go get fillers with Dr Z. When Dr Z saw me, I told her that I had gotten tear trough implants and she said that I looked different and better.
:)
So, I got fillers yesterday. The fillers from Dr Z + the work done by Dr T have given me a much more humanoid upper third. This has convinced me that I need a revision with Dr T for orbital rim implants to permantly do what the temporary fillers are doing now: adding volume.

One Latina was at a bus stop with what looked like her dad. She wasn't facing me but turned around as I walked past and brushed her hair back with both hands while looking at me. Obviously, she was just cockteasing as she probably hadn't been eyeballed for 30 seconds and needed attention, but it made me feel good. Dat Pleosthene delusion, mistaking nonrepulsion for an IOI. Like I said, her dad was with her so I just kept walking.

So yes, if anyone here has as shitty an eye area as me, you may need to throw EVERYTHING at your eye area to raise 1 point:

- tear trough implants
- scleral show fix
- orbital rim implants
- optional: cheekbone work to add support to the subhuman eye area.

Again, the only guys here who are bothering with surgery, are, to a large extent, the philtrumcels as we are the most disadvantaged:

- Kyra
- Shynigen (sp)
- Me

Everyone else is dragging their heels on getting surgery because they don't need to looksmax as much as us subhumans from the planet Philtrumia.

our fellow faceandlms was already looksmaxxing when half of the userbase here wasnt even born. didnt know that.

I actually met him in real life once, quite a nice guy.

oh shit..this guy was apparently named incelexecutioner and is also posting in that thread

im just reading through it and some other threads and its actually scary how nothing has changed..the same posting style, the same controversies, the same topics...only different people

i wonder how many people itt have already roped by now

btw i greet the incel who will read this in 2022 - its over for you subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos