Dan Bilzerian blew my mind with this comment about slaying

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Timestamped

This thought has never crossed my mind that I hit it and quit it with girls because I view them as subhumans if they are willing to fuck me
I think I was just hypersexual to the point where I dropped my standards so I was fucking girls I would never consider a relationship with so I knew I'd never see a reason to fuck them again
But having a large tally of girls you've fucked that you don't consider attractive enough to be seen with publicly possibly takes a toll on you subconsiously
Even if I by chance fucked a hot girl, it wasn't enough to undo all the bad ones I racked up just so that I didn't go on a dry streak
Since I became celibate (only 1 slay in past 22months) I feel like my self belief is much greater
I feel like bad slays may have been sapping me of my self esteem
If sex has a spiritual component, I was allowing my soul to rot by intentionally fucking girls I thought were retards and unattractive just to reach my slay number target
Being celibate may ascend me to a higher level now that I have no real sexual desire left since I know fucking girls I'm attracted too is off the table with my looks level and aspieness level, the only slimmer of hope is attaining gigastatus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, ConspiracyTheory, subhuman incel and 1 other person
nobody is gonna watch 3 hours of this shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, germanlooks, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
Dan Bilzerian is the biggest giga frauder on planet Earth. Life frauding pussy

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 2095
Yeah bro Dan bilzerian sucks

He’s so fucking cringe I can’t.

How did mpmd turn that comment into eating pizza lol

What he said

idk how guys here wanna slay foids, slaying doesn't has any appeal to me tbh, what's the point to fuck some useless hole, i could understand if you slay top-tier models but most slayers don't, look at guys like amnesia who have 100+ slays they're all mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 15099
dan bullshiterian

keep bragging(y)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
larper he has normie face and slayed most girls First date?:feelswhere::feelsthink: