Deleted member 4310

Kraken
-Beardmaxxed to hide lower third
-Statusmaxxed
-Wealthmaxxed
-Social media maxxed
-Gymmaxxed
-NT maxxed

Don't know about heightfraudmaxxing but he's manlet-tier (5'9) and he seems to be wearing big boots a lot to add an inch or two.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Hades, middayshowers and 5 others
Tbh he is rich that all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Agree except he was always wealthy. He just made even more money playing poker

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2621 and 9 others
Shit thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and CristianT
And why nordic foids - norwey, sweden etc - on Badoo are so ugly op ? @Swescension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Biggest whorefucker

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
-Statusmaxxed
-Social media maxxed
-NT maxxed

Explain to me how you differentiate these from each other? You could simply say he's the king of instagram and that covers all these areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4310
Explain to me how you differentiate these from each other? You could simply say he's the king of instagram and that covers all these areas.
No he got attention when he started winning big in poker, before IG was a thing. He always had a reputation for being a rich party animal, social media just made it more known.

• +1
like actually not gl on average.
For example, russian girls on the same app are way more gl despite having obvious worse pheno.
Stacy's use tinder here in Sweden, badoo is for low smv women here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anti caking agents, wagbox, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
Stacy's use tinder here in Sweden, badoo is for low smv women here.
Oh i see. Still i'm not a betabuxx to pay for prime tinder to locationmaxx lol.

• +1
E7c31fc89b4def9f0c188f4677a27af3  beard images dan bilzerian
618558c1a0add68c899ef5c129feeca5

17943578x8BlockG

Frame like a cinder block
Hipsmaxed

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 4310

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5143 and SixFootManlet
Ted Bundy was the ultimate maxxxer.

Literally reincarnated. He's 100% living in a new reality (if not mentally ill ofc).
If he did have mental illness it would have been automatically cured with that huge psl jump,

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Yet he still has to pay IG sluts to hang out with him

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and sloopnoob
I knew Dan around 2008-09 before he was famous. Occasionally played in our underground poker games in FL. I remember once he showed up to a game in Sarasota right after getting laser hair removal and it looked like he was covered in thousands of ant bites lol. Definitely inherited most of his wealth, but has made smart business moves. He also originally grew his beard to be Leonidas for a costume party, and just decided to keep it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, oldcell and Deleted member 4310
his dad was a jew scammer who is a fugitive from America. he has 300 mil+ in swiss accounts, Dan is complete shit at poker its just a farce. You really think that low iq manlet made 300mil off Poker while having a megarich dad? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
his dad was a jew scammer who is a fugitive from America. he has 300 mil+ in swiss accounts, Dan is complete shit at poker its just a farce. You really think that low iq manlet made 300mil off Poker while having a megarich dad? jfl

He's bad by online wizard standards for sure and was a huge loser in our private games back in the day, but in all fairness he's +ev in most games he plays in now vs rich arabs and billionaire businessmen.

He's bad by online wizard standards for sure and was a huge loser in our private games back in the day, but in all fairness he's +ev in most games he plays in now vs rich arabs and billionaire businessmen.
He claims to have made $54m from 1 game. Daniel Negreanu's entire career earnings are ~$18m. He got the dirty money that his Dad made from the con and then played poker to try and clean it.

You really think Dan built up almost $100m (paying taxes too), just from closed door poker games? (in an incredibly short time frame).

Where are the people who lost HUGE money to him. The $54m. Where's the $54m guy?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
lmao
he is the biggest fake it til you make it fraud dwarf bitchass
he would be poor without his daddy's money

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, oldcell and Deleted member 4310
lmao
he is the biggest fake it til you make it fraud dwarf bitchass
he would be poor without his daddy's money
Just imagine if he was born into middle class and wasn't able to grow a beard and get steroids. He'd be posting on .co right now.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, oldcell and goat2x

No thats for his image
I played poker for living and every single pro know Bilzerian suck at poker
He has some knowledge about poker like i a have about nuclear science

Hair is life alsways claimed it , 50 percent of white male looks
What about that beard trimming, u looks like u are shaving half of your chin hair

Last edited:
He claims to have made $54m from 1 game. Daniel Negreanu's entire career earnings are ~$18m. He got the dirty money that his Dad made from the con and then played poker to try and clean it.

You really think Dan built up almost $100m (paying taxes too), just from closed door poker games? (in an incredibly short time frame).

Where are the people who lost HUGE money to him. The $54m. Where's the $54m guy?

I know Dan is a trust fund kid who wasn't very good back when he played with us in our comparatively small underground games in the late 2000s, and that he didn't make his money from poker. But I also know since becoming IG famous hes played in private games with gigarich idiots most pros would cut their arm off just to get an invite to. Whether he ever took 54 mill off a retard like Bill Perkins or some other billionaire in a single session is anyone's guess

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Seth Walsh
5'9 isn't manlet, it's more than enough

he just fucks foids, do you think even one of them actually loves him? not that he cares tho

he just fucks foids, do you think even one of them actually loves him? not that he cares tho
No but thanks to his lucky circumstances and maxxing he lives a lifestyle that most men can only dream of.

I knew a dude who coped with "Dan Bilzerian lives an unfulfilling Life and has no respect for women, he's repulsive:soy:" but it's obvious that he'd do anything to spend a day in Dan's shoes. The level of cope is unprecedented.

MASSIVE FRAUDER

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Hades and Deleted member 4310
Yes it's insane how terrible he actually is at poker but because he's socialmaxxed with a bunch of filthy rich gamblers that are even worse than him he gets into some of the most insane high stakes games on earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Golden Glass
No but thanks to his lucky circumstances and maxxing he lives a lifestyle that most men can only dream of.

I knew a dude who coped with "Dan Bilzerian lives an unfulfilling Life and has no respect for women, he's repulsive:soy:" but it's obvious that he'd do anything to spend a day in Dan's shoes. The level of cope is unprecedented.
@Moneymaxxed fucked some the same girls as Dan blizerian

did some similar stuff as well just on a lower scale

• Woah
Lol all those foids don’t care about Dan. They just love the lifestyle he’s paying for. He’s basically a sugar daddy.

wtf

so this is dan without a beard:
L8zknbsndha31

and apparently this is him too
MAcic2u

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 4310