Dangers of Eating Farm Raised Fish?

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold

Dunno how true this is. JFL i literally ate a whole sea bass yesterday. How the hell is the fish industry getting away with artificially colouring the salmon?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Gaia262 and PubertyMaxxer
11 minutes are valuable time, OP. Since you already watched the video please include a TLDR next time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and PubertyMaxxer
11 minutes are valuable time, OP. Since you already watched the video please include a TLDR next time.
TL;DW: Don't eat farm raised fish, eat wild fish.
Farm raised fish are swimming and eating their own shit which we then eat. Not a good environment to raise fish
For salmon, look for expensive deep red colouring with minimal fat lines

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and materialistic
TL;DW: Don't eat farm raised fish, eat wild fish.
Farm raised fish are swimming and eating their own shit which we then eat. Not a good environment to raise fish
For salmon, look for expensive deep red colouring with minimal fat lines
it doesnt really matter tbh all the fish u eat are stuffed w microplastics and mercury anyways :feelstastyman:

Only sea creatures I buy are molluscs farmed in New Zealand, and sometimes canned squid with no additives produced in Latvia. Not overly expensive too, maybe I just lucked out
Any other country is complete shit, whether that be from Northern Europe to SEA where they have their sewers and factories right next to the fish farm.

it doesnt really matter tbh all the fish u eat are stuffed w microplastics and mercury anyways :feelstastyman:
nigga literally everything we eat has microplastics, all foods are packaged in plastics. Bottled water, veggies, meat. You cant escape microplastics. I guess for mercury yeah i dont eat tuna that much

You shouldn't eat fish anyway :feelsgood: tbh
Shellfish is good sometimes, preferably a good source like I mentioned

If you live on some coast in America you can get Oysters fairly cheaply..

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
you not scared of mercury content in the mollusc?
Shellfish don't have heavy metals, except in the shells

The reason they don't have heavy metals is because they are down the food chain. Big fish who are further up the food chain have have high mercury content.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and deepweb1298