dating was always hopeless for me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
until 2016, online dating was barely a thing in my country (i actually know cases of chads being catfished) and the only way to meet girls was irl. Sadly i met no girls at all in college since the classes were mostly empty and the people in it were like 5 guys who were also incels.

after 2016 OLD got bigger but simultaneously so did women's standards. i met women off tinder but it didnt matter cuz i was simply way under their expecations.

in a way, you just cant win as an incel. lower standards meant lower opportunities and higher opportunities meant higher standards. this game is fucking rigged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
until 2016, online dating was barely a thing in my country (i actually know cases of chads being catfished) and the only way to meet girls was irl. Sadly i met no girls at all in college since the classes were mostly empty and the people in it were like 5 guys who were also incels.

after 2016 OLD got bigger but simultaneously so did women's standards. i met women off tinder but it didnt matter cuz i was simply way under their expecations.

in a way, you just cant win as an incel. lower standards meant lower opportunities and higher opportunities meant higher standards. this game is fucking rigged.
You know it’s over when chads have to jester and get no replies

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid

What are ur stats / ethnicity?