Decent looking face but not satisfied

K

Kragar

Iron
Anybody else feel like their face is fine but that they'll never truly be happy with it? I mean, I consider my face slightly above average, probably a 5.5 PSL plus my large frame and being 6,4 but I just can't cope with not being a 8+ PSL. Like I follow a dozen 8+ PSL guys and I just sometimes wish so much I could be a 8 PSL 6,4 slayer. Everyone longs for what they don't have I guess. Is it really possible to ascend to an 8+ PSL as a 5.5? Money isn't an issue, is it actually possible brehs? I just want to be absolutely beautiful/gorgeous/handsome :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Bk1lUzT

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96, Deleted member 1464, buflek and 1 other person
You will never be satisfied no matter how much you improve

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, tylerhunter97, Deleted member 656 and 6 others
PSL isnt SMV

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kragar and Deleted member 1464
BDD

• +1
Reactions: Primmi
You sir have body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
I would kill for those stats, 6’0 7 inch wrists 5/10 face here. As average as you can get

8psl from 5.5 is imposibru fix ur bdd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and shimada
Seriously fuck some people. If you get a girl in your life it is more than enough go focus on better shit

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
If you are top 20% you are fine IMO. Everyone here knows that females are brutally selective.
1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw

this is why looksmaxxing is a fucking curse and i wish i never got to know lookism truerateme and looksmax. but even if i stop visitting this sites, i already know too much.

i freshly got on this forum as a 5.5 with potential for 6-6.5. i followed all the steps that people told me to achieve better score and so i did. im probably a psl 6 now if my hair is good etc.
since i looksmaxxed, i got approached by a few chicks and got much more iois than before which is good yea but the downside is, i take more pictures a day than i did 1 2 years ago, i look up models all the time and compare them to me, i waste countless hours a day on this or similar forums, i expect to get approached or at least 1 ioi a day which will sometimes not happen and make me sad for the rest of the day/night.
its good that this site made me more attractive but its pretty useless cuz it also made me bdd

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 470
Gayest shit I ever read tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
low t thread, either your baiting for compliments or truly ungrateful for your high tier genetics

>5.5 psl
>large frame
>6'4"
>money isn't an issue

>not satisfied

bruh

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 2012
if you want to look like a male model, then no it's almost impossible

only one that managed to pull it out is toni mahfud

if you want to look like a male model, then no it's almost impossible

only one that managed to pull it out is toni mahfud

dontcomplain had like 7 surgeries and almost ascended to MM-lite tier if not for his awful forehead
dont have before pictures tho
165TqL8

dontcomplain had like 7 surgeries and almost ascended to MM-lite tier if not for his awful forehead
dont have before pictures tho
View attachment 90515

what surgeries did he get ?

rhino, zygos, jaw ? If he didn't touch his eye area, then he already had big potential

need before pics tho to see how big were the changes

dude chill the fuck out. you should go mentalmaxx because honestly, if you really 6'4'' and look like that, the world is open for you. go out and live your life to the fullest. there are probably millions of men that would give a lot to have your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Kragar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back