Decreasing Prolactin, increasing Dopamine NATURALLY (HIGH-INHIBCELLS GTFI)

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
Ray Peat wrote that cacao has bromocriptine, which I have not been able to verify, but there is a study that backs up his claim.

http://peatarian.com/peatexchanges

"...Caffeine increases your metabolic rate, so it's important to take it with food, including enough sugar. Coffee and cocoa are very good magnesium sources. Cocoa contains both bromocriptine and caffeine, bromocriptine seems to be more stimulating to the heart than to the brain."

When rats were given 24mg/kg of cacao powder daily, they lived 11% longer, brain function was the same as that of young rats, and their dopamine levels were also as high as the ones of young rats. The human equivalent dosage of 24mg/kg is about 2040mg, which is not high at all. So, it seems Ray may be on to something with his claim that cacao contains bromocriptine.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18179729

"...We examined whether 1-year administration of a cocoa polyphenolic extract (Acticoa powder), orally delivered at the dose of 24 mg/kg per d between 15 and 27 months of age, affects the onset of age-related cognitive deficits, urinary free dopamine levels and lifespan in old Wistar-Unilever rats. Acticoa powder improved cognitive performances in light extinction and water maze paradigms, increased lifespan and preserved high urinary free dopamine levels. These results suggest that Acticoa powder may be beneficial in retarding age-related brain impairments, including cognitive deficits in normal ageing and perhaps neurodegenerative diseases. Further studies are required to elucidate the mechanisms of cocoa polyphenols in neuroprotection and to explore their effects in man."

I've also taken caber and bromo previously and while taking the latter it lowered my prolactin from 25 ng/ml to 5 ng/ml. Didn't bothered to take one while taking caber because the side-effects were really pronounced the first few weeks, though it also, like bromo, made my libido insane and made me lower-inhib than a Pakistani terrorist.

Currently, I'm not taking any dopamine agonist since the third week of August. I'm pretty sure my receptors are sentisized enough to start taking 3g worth of cocoa every day. Will try to do updates.

Last edited:
Modafinil, rhodiola rosea decrease prolactin

What dose of bromo would you suggest and is it safe long term? Also what was your experience with solely taking bromo

What dose of bromo would you suggest and is it safe long term? Also what was your experience with solely taking bromo
I've taken 2.5mg a day for a month. Though, Peat says you should take it maximum for a week, unless you combine it with either metergoline/cyproheptadine/lisuride becuase of the possibility of heart valve issues.

Reduction of HGH is a side effect read the last one bad idea

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 11126
If you are from US, just get adderall for dopamine maxing bruh

If you are from US, just get adderall for dopamine maxing bruh
It also increases serotonin while anti-prolactin drugs lowers it while increasing dopamine. Also, frying your brain isn't optimal long-term.

It also increases serotonin while anti-prolactin drugs lowers it while increasing dopamine. Also, frying your brain isn't optimal long-term.
Whats good about decreasing serotionin ?

I am chilling, helps me grind coding for hours, and then grind my personal business for hours. Makes me feel like I can move mountains. I eat good, exercise, and sleep. I am sure it’s not perfect for you, but better to go all in until you are 25 than to cope with some Ray Peat diet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I am chilling, helps me grind coding for hours, and then grind my personal business for hours. Makes me feel like I can move mountains. I eat good, exercise, and sleep. I am sure it’s not perfect for you, but better to go all in until you are 25 than to cope with some Ray Peat diet
I will see you after a year or two continued usage caused your throids to die and increased your estrogen levels to that of an pregnant woman's.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
I will see you after a year or two continued usage caused your throids to die and increased your estrogen levels to that of an pregnant woman's.
Took ritalin as a kid now I have gyno its over

I will see you after a year or two continued usage caused your throids to die and increased your estrogen levels to that of a pregnant woman.
I don’t think it’s that dangerous, mostly cope. Most successful people I know are on it, and are doing fine. Also, even if true, I am fine with sacrificing health for being able to support my parents and my sister + having freedom to enjoy life rather than wageslaving. I think it depends on what kind of person you are. I used to be paranoid about shit like that, but it’s just life - and life favors the bold.

I don’t think it’s that dangerous, mostly cope. Most successful people I know are on it, and are doing fine. Also, even if true, I am fine with sacrificing health for being able to support my parents and my sister + having freedom to enjoy life rather than wageslaving. I think it depends on what kind of person you are. I used to be paranoid about shit like that, but it’s just life - and life favors the bold.
Life favors the bold Chads, not some estrogenic nerd that thinks himself as bold because he takes amphetamines.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Chintuck22
Life favors the bold Chads, not some estrogenic nerd that thinks himself as bold because he takes amphetamines.
Just sharing what worked for me. No need to get mad, everyone is different. I have different goals, morals, and tenets in life. I think that amphetamine perfect drug for me to achieve what I want in life. I am not new to this forum, I’ve tried lots of shit, and adderall worked the best for me. Don’t worry about my health, I know the risks and do my best to mitigate them.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Ray Peat wrote that cacao has bromocriptine, which I have not been able to verify, but there is a study that backs up his claim.

http://peatarian.com/peatexchanges

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18179729

I've also taken caber and bromo previously and while taking the latter it lowered my prolactin from 25 ng/ml to 5 ng/ml. Didn't bothered to take one while taking caber because the side-effects were really pronounced the first few weeks, though it also, like bromo, made my libido insane and made me lower-inhib than a Pakistani terrorist.

Currently, I'm not taking any dopamine agonist since the third week of August. I'm pretty sure my receptors are sentisized enough to start taking 3g worth of cocoa every day. Will try to do updates.
OP how do you feel about metergoline? very popular on ray peat forum, safest dopamine agonist prolactin antagonist

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Good find , gotta be careful to the oxalates tho.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Chintuck22