descended 1 psl

Kaise bhiaya mere aage toh baigan bhete hote hai
Yeah I get it. What I did was talk casually with teachers asking how’s their day,what brand purse is that and shit lol. Then I asked some MCQs and glanced at peoples sheet. Only exam I couldn’t cheat in was maths and I barely passed that. And 10th is easy Bhai

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and sub5c3l
ab kuch fayda nhi ha jo hogya hogya ab surgery ke liye paise jama karo

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
youre chad in curry;and , chad cheats in exams and gets good grade while truecels like me need to study and sacrifice sleep to get good grades
You’re scoring more than me.

Yeah I get it. What I did was talk casually with teachers asking how’s their day,what brand purse is that and shit lol. Then I asked some MCQs and glanced at peoples sheet. Only exam I couldn’t cheat in was maths and I barely passed that. And 10th is easy Bhai
bc tu 10th mein ha

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Gilbert_Durandal
And my centre was army school so I was hustling my ass off

MOTHE CHUD CBSE BOARD Exams ruined me
fapped to avoid sleep and haven't slept for 8 days in last month these eye bags suck also skipped my gym protein intake and vitamins. Also got tanned like african
@mayo mogger @brucewayne78 @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss
Then how brootal it for neets

And? Tere papa ko unfuck kon karega

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
aight imma go now gn

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and NoseProphecy
Felt good talking with fellow currycels. Have a great day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and sub5c3l