Developmental milestone pill: Remember that attractive males literally had relationships since early elementary school

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Don't cope your way out of it and say "they weren't serious". No shit they weren't serious. But the point is to just lol at the colossal experience difference between subhumans and attractive males

The earliest I can remember relationships happening was 2nd grade. There were quite a few relationships

Even a rotter like me is aware of this. You have to be very retarded to never notice how early attractive males had relationships and the brutal developmental milestone mog

I say attractive males instead of Chads because even normies had relationships that early, but usually you'd have to be at least a popular high tier normie, same applies to middle and high school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mongrelcel, Danish_Retard and 8 others
The dumbest post I’ve seen today good job boyo.

It never even began unless you slayed as pre-zygote in fathers ballsack.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, isis_Bleach and 4 others
The dumbest post I’ve seen today good job boyo.

It never even began unless you slayed as pre-zygote in fathers ballsack.
Just twist my post to the extreme theory

Everything I said were objective facts. I literally never said it's "over" if you didn't have relationships since elementary school though

It's only over for your development if you miss out on teen love (13-17)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and GandyIsNormie
:(

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i was kissing girls in kindergarten unfortunately i grew wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, isis_Bleach, Slayer and 2 others
keep coping, it's all about how they treat you since you were little

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i was raping since elementary school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, isis_Bleach, Deleted member and 1 other person
Just twist my post to the extreme theory

Everything I said were objective facts. I literally never said it's "over" if you didn't have relationships since elementary school though

It's only over for your development if you miss out on teen love (13-17)
Is it really ?

early Elementary School looks don't matter actually. Girls don't have that part of their brain turned on yet, relationships then mean actual jack shit accept that you don't have severe autism or something.
Now 5th-6th that's where u start noticing it

early Elementary School looks don't matter actually. Girls don't have that part of their brain turned on yet, relationships then mean actual jack shit accept that you don't have severe autism or something.
Lookism definitely exists during that time period.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14392, n0rthface and 2 others
Lookism definitely exists during that time period.
even babies gravitate towards attractive faces, lookism exists from the very start, that’s why my baby cousins always try to jump on me and hug me :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14392, thereallegend and 3 others
Tbh this is just an early bloomer pill. I know some early bloomers who because of this got JB girlfriends, but later other guys started to mog them.

If you ever have kids, get the boys into school as late as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
keep coping, it's all about how they treat you since you were little
Did you miss read my post? I agree with what you said...

Oh, maybe you and a ton of other users thought I was saying "if you didn't have relationships since elementary school, you're not attractive"

No, obviously that wasn't what I was saying

I was just pointing out that usually the popular attractive guys obviously literally had relationships since elementary school

@Octillionaire

Did you miss read my post? I agree with what you said...

Oh, maybe you and a ton of other users thought I was saying "if you didn't have relationships since elementary school, you're not attractive"

No, obviously that wasn't what I was saying

I was just pointing out that usually the popular attractive guys obviously literally had relationships since elementary school

@Octillionaire
dnr docile black gay

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Tbh this is just an early bloomer pill. I know some early bloomers who because of this got JB girlfriends, but later other guys started to mog them.

If you ever have kids, get the boys into school as late as possible
How tf is it an early bloomer pill

Everyone had crushes before they even entered puberty. Did you even read my post? I wasn't talking about early bloomers

I agree with what you're saying but I wasn't talking about them

I never had girlfriends in elementary school but I did in the neighborhood, just pure kisses on the cheeks and beaks

Also at 7 years old with a girl of the same age she showed me her slit :fuk:

• JFL
:lul::lul:
when i was 7 years old a girl in my class kept running after me calling me "my love", i cursed her and said i was going to hit her.
but at the same time I was was her friend if i remember it correctly.

later on like 12+ I remember rejecting girls who asked directly to have something with me, they were pretty (by my standards at the time, of course with a lookist analysis maybe they had critical failos, but i dont remember the failos)
I regret it tbh, specially 1 of these girls, not because she was prettier, it's just that I had a certain affinity with her.

Now imagine a true lookist chad, they had this 4x higher.

over time I became more and more anti-social.

my high schoold was shit in this aspect. not that I cared about it, I didn't even care or used to think about it at the time.
Dspite that I cared about appearance and hated my bird profile.
I don't even know exactly how I thought or how I saw myself. I know in my head most people were idiots and I was "superior" in some way.
I used glasses and my hair was giga retarded einstein tier. But even then I remember some girls who showed interest, but not directly.
I imagine it's because of my good phenotype, good hair and good facial ratios and voice.

when I was 20-21 there were 2 girls that came to talk with me on the streets.

Later one, at 21 i started to become more thin, gained some muscle, i had some girls showing interest direct on the streets. 23+ I started to notice a bunch of iois, there I was already aware of lookism and all redpill shit.
I only kissed a girl when I was 21 almost 22. she was pretty hot at least.
jfl at me.

In view of my case, I imagine there may be many similar cases. The mental aspect is very important.

despite that, I still think a lookist effect was strong in the way I saw myself. if i had a full chad face, and i didn't have this bird failo, would i see myself differently maybe? Or maybe just not wearing glasses made me see myself differently during high school.
I didn't use contact lenses until I was 22, I didn't even know how I looked without glasses looking at the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Growth Plate
my high school was in another city, it was a lot of ugly people there(it was at night, morning and afternoon was decent). my friend even jokes that it was a freak show.
this same friend at HS when i took my glasses off he said i looked like a different person.
btw he was the "chad" of the school.

I was the biggest anti-social in the entire school maybe. A horrible fat guy called me a psychopath once.

• +1
I had that and here I rot

it does not help your mental or predict anything about your life

I had that and here I rot

it does not help your mental or predict anything about your life
If you had that then you're at least 4psl confirmed indisputably

I had my first girlfriend in grade 6 but then as puberty really kicked in I got cucked by acne but managed to fix it and could continue in highschool

• +1

• JFL