DHT Gel at 16yo

mexrilla71

mexrilla71

Iron
I'm 16, was looking at other threads for dht because it's linked to dick growth and masculinization of the face, combats prolactin. I just ordered stanolone raw powder(bio identical to dht) and wanted to see if anyone knew anything about making turning a raw powder into a topical and then dosage. Thoughts?

i thought you said my name for a sec

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
first of i prefer mesterolone, also you can mix the powder with moisturizer, that usually works

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4614
first of i prefer mesterolone, also you can mix the powder with moisturizer, that usually works
i'll do some research on that, thanks. do you have a recommendation of moisturizer that works pretty well?

i'll do some research on that, thanks. do you have a recommendation of moisturizer that works pretty well?
Make sure to you do some research to know if taking dht gel will stunt your natrual production of it if it will it’s not worth it bro but I’m not sure if it does do research it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
bro there is just a couple of ingredients that shouldnt be in there

Make sure to you do some research to know if taking dht gel will stunt your natrual production of it if it will it’s not worth it bro but I’m not sure if it does do research it.
it does. i still dont judge ive blasted more roids than schwarzenegger

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
it does. i still dont judge ive blasted more roids than schwarzenegger
I've heard mixed things on stunting dht natural production. Some threads talk about how because dht is converted from testosterone the natural suppression it's not that bad if dosed correctly. Even if it did, do you think the dht gel would still be worth it?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4614