Did I become a chad? I got some work done and my appearance changed drastically?

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
20220121 131956

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, noodlelover, Cope>rope and 7 others
I'm 28 btw

Uncanny af lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, MaxillaMaxing, shave and 8 others
No your not a chad. Eyes are too horizontally short, upper third isnt great, you have fat to lose and beard is too patchy

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, delta7 and ROTTING
You look unique which is big halo for you. You look good as ginger.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, aBetterMii, Patient A and 1 other person
Ed Sheeran max tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tholoss
you need to darken and thicken eyebrows asap
you will have a good eye area if u do that, and everything else on you looks solid already

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Pumanator
No your not a chad. Eyes are too horizontally short, upper third isnt great, you have fat to lose and beard is too patchy
Fair enough. It's actually not fat I'm 145 lbs at 5'11.

FTR this was me before I did any procedures
20211114 031256

I had incredibly oversized masseters that I injected with botox. They're still reducing so that's why I may seem "fat"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, MaxillaMaxing and Pumanator
Fair enough. It's actually not fat I'm 145 lbs at 5'11.

FTR this was me before I did any procedures View attachment 1507547

I had incredibly oversized masseters that I injected with botox. They're still reducing so that's why I may seem "fat"
Great improvement OP

You have a unique uncanny look - Give us more pics with side profile and it will be easier to rate

You look like a redheaded Jon Snow

soft features kinda failo you a bit:

* eyebrows pressence is low
* skin pale
* facial hair grooming not great
* red hair is a bit niche (someone iether likes or don't like it)

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I'm happy, they managed to get your eyes better alligned.

very solid HTN. imo.
Yeah the surgeon knocked it out of the park honestly. Not all strabismus surgeries are corrected well.

I'm supplementing beta carotene and astaxanthin for the skin tone. Hopefully having that golden complexion will bump me up a lot

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 16834, buflek and 2 others
Yeah the surgeon knocked it out of the park honestly. Not all strabismus surgeries are corrected well.
nice (y)
I'm supplementing beta carotene and astaxanthin for the skin tone. Hopefully having that golden complexion will bump me up a lot
Thom Strijd skin, or death.

Maybe Malanotan 2 (nose spray), can help as well, if beta carothene maxxing sucks and one remains pale maxxed

nice (y)

Thom Strijd skin, or death.

Maybe Malanotan 2 (nose spray), can help as well, if beta carothene maxxing sucks and one remains pale maxxed
Well see. Studies show that carotenemia skin is more attractive than a traditional tan

Well see. Studies show that carotenemia skin is more attractive than a traditional tan
i know.
i read the studies.
I'm on beta-carotone and Astaxanthin (both daily) for like 2 years now. But I still would like oa dd malanotan to the mix, for a bit tan.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
looks good op. but you are clearly not 10% body fat. so work on your diet and cardio. your face will look leaner. also ginger coloring is huge falio. maybe try another color :p

i know.
i read the studies.
I'm on beta-carotone and Astaxanthin (both daily) for like 2 years now. But I still would like oa dd malanotan to the mix, for a bit tan.
Yeah that's fair. I've been avoiding sun tans though because it ages the hell out of you and melanoma. If worse come to worse I'll probably try spray tanning

looks good op. but you are clearly not 10% body fat. so work on your diet and cardio. your face will look leaner. also ginger coloring is huge falio. maybe try another color :p
I'm 145 lbs at 5'11 and I've built some muscle. Seems unlikely I would have that much facial fat

Yeah that's fair. I've been avoiding sun tans though because it ages the hell out of you and melanoma. If worse come to worse I'll probably try spray tanning
Yeah.
And pale read headed people. Even het collagen raped from the sun more than any other. Because that skin type, has usually more problems with sun.

Took me quilt some time. To see results from beta carotene supplements

It's not a choice to be ginger with out a soul

Yeah.
And pale read headed people. Even het collagen raped from the sun more than any other. Because that skin type, has usually more problems with sun.

Took me quilt some time. To see results from beta carotene supplements
How long and what was your dosage?

Dude stop the nonsense

Your obsession is surreal

You will never be a Chad or a Chadlite

You have to be exceptionally good looking to do that as a ginger

We've got people on here calling this guy high tier normie:

If he wasn't ginger you think they'd be saying that? :LOL:

Just do what you can to make it to high tier normie and accept what you can

You have as much difficulty at becoming Chadlite as anyone Indian or Asian does. Accept that and live life the best that you can

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Dude stop the nonsense

You have as much difficulty at becoming Chadlite as anyone Indian or Asian does. Accept that and live life the best that you can

I'll try anyway. If chadlites get to attract most women near effortlessly, why should anyone be ashamed for wanting to get there? I've undergone huge changes and before these changes I looked like complete shit and would get rejected by highly interested women after we met in person for the first time. There's nothing worse than a girl losing all interest and giving up anything that has to do with you after seeing your face. Since the botox is an ongoing process, I get more and more attractive day to day. I'm even starting to develop hollow cheeks. It's possible I won't be a chadlite, but given how much has changed in two months, it's not entirely out of the question either

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
I'll try anyway. If chadlites get to attract most women near effortlessly, why should anyone be ashamed for wanting to get there? I've undergone huge changes and before these changes I looked like complete shit and would get rejected by highly interested women after we met in person for the first time. There's nothing worse than a girl losing all interest and giving up anything that has to do with you after seeing your face. Since the botox is an ongoing process, I get more and more attractive day to day. I'm even starting to develop hollow cheeks. It's possible I won't be a chadlite, but given how much has changed in two months, it's not entirely out of the question either
That so weird. Did you find that women in Tinder? Why he rejected you irl if he matches with you? Maybe your not very social person?

That so weird. Did you find that women in Tinder? Why he rejected you irl if he matches with you? Maybe your not very social person?
I frauded and only used 3/4 and side profile pics where my lazy eye and puffy cheeks were hidden. It also showed my jaw line off really well.

Here's some examples

Attachments

• 20170613_182654_Film3.jpg
    20170613_182654_Film3.jpg
    687 KB · Views: 0
Screenshot 20220126 090739 Photos

Some girls would even jestermax cringe pickup lines about the jaw tbh. I always had the feeling I had a strong base

I've been on it for about a week at 50,000 IU. I think I'm starting to see small changes when I compare photos
nice.

yeah, i recall reading up on it, back in those times. That how long it takes to see effects. differs ALOT, between people. Some quick, some slow. I was in the slow crowd, but it's okay, because even the slow crowd gets there with time. My skin looks like this now (sorry for shit lighting, it was dark days so I had to use flash):

But I still would like to add, a bit of tan. and I gonna try Malanotan 2 nose spray for it.

I think, you pale skin tone. in those pics. is defoo a looksmin, for you.
I see room for improvement.
The question is, though.
how you can get to better tan skin tone. Without collagen/sun damage.
it ill be a working progress to ge there, and to see how your skin repsonds to stuffs.

nice.

yeah, i recall reading up on it, back in those times. That how long it takes to see effects. differs ALOT, between people. Some quick, some slow. I was in the slow crowd, but it's okay, because even the slow crowd gets there with time. My skin looks like this now (sorry for shit lighting, it was dark days so I had to use flash):

But I still would like to add, a bit of tan. and I gonna try Malanotan 2 nose spray for it.

I think, you pale skin tone. in those pics. is defoo a looksmin, for you.
I see room for improvement.
The question is, though.
how you can get to better tan skin tone. Without collagen/sun damage.
it ill be a working progress to ge there, and to see how your skin repsonds to stuffs.
Okay your skin tone is gorgeous. You have a glow of a Greek diety. Your tone is exactly like the ones used in the study model that beat traditional tans. Maybe just a touch darker would really push you over the edge, but it already looks great.

Okay your skin tone is gorgeous. You have a glow of a Greek diety. Your tone is exactly like the ones used in the study model that beat traditional tans. Maybe just a touch darker would really push you over the edge, but it already looks great.
yeah. I'm aiming for A TOUCH darker.
Just a tiny bit of Malanotan 2, should do the trick I think.

Don't forget. I avoid the sun like the plague and sunblock cream daily. And we just been dark winter period with zero sun. And I'm Nordid (Dutch) pheno (so not medeteranian. pheno).
So yeah. the beta carotnene does it's work. thinking about it.

Muh dosage is daily:
* 6 mg Beta-carotene
* 4mg Astaxanthin
I assume you can calculate this back to IU dose. but probably above 100,000 IU

yeah. I'm aiming for A TOUCH darker.
Just a tiny bit of Malanotan 2, should do the trick I think.

Don't forget. I avoid the sun like the plague and sunblock cream daily. And we just been dark winter period with zero sun. And I'm Nordid (Dutch) pheno (so not medeteranian. pheno).
So yeah. the beta carotnene does it's work. thinking about it.

Muh dosage is daily:
* 6 mg Beta-carotene
* 4mg Astaxanthin
I assume you can calculate this back to IU dose. but probably above 100,000 IU
You're BC is underdosed. Doctors suggest 15-50 mg of BC for several weeks will induce carotonemia. The conversion rate for BC is 1 IU = 0.6 mcg. That means you're only taking 6800 IU. Clearly it worked for you, but that would explain why it took so long.

Your astaxanthin is good though

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Dude stop the nonsense

Hes a high tier normie apready but unfortunately its gonna take a couple hundred thousand dollars for him to become chadlite

Hes a high tier normie apready but unfortunately its gonna take a couple hundred thousand dollars for him to become chadlite

He's not high tier normie

He's middle

His harmony is all off

You're an autist looking at individual features

His features and ratios don't sync together well

This is why people in here are saying he looks uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, .👽. and DivineBeing

He's middle

His harmony is all off

My nigga i cant recall a single one of his individual features you indian bum. He looks like he can take the bloat off his face with some coffee, a cold shower, and an hour long jog and be a bit above average. If a bit above average is still a normie rating then i guess hes a normie, i called the nigger a high tier normie cuz he can take the bloat all off his face in 2 hours and be slightly above average

He's middle

His harmony is all off

But to be fair, i was recalling older pics he posted when saying HTN. I took a look at the OP picture and he’s definitely not a HTN in that one, but i think its a bad pic for him

My nigga i cant recall a single one of his individual features you indian bum. He looks like he can take the bloat off his face with some coffee, a cold shower, and an hour long jog and be a bit above average. If a bit above average is still a normie rating then i guess hes a normie, i called the nigger a high tier normie cuz he can take the bloat all off his face in 2 hours and be slightly above average
Bloat is probably caused by big masseters. You can tell how much more defined my face became when you compare the recent photos to before I injected botox. What's crazy is I was about the same weight in the before photo as I am now. The current pic of me still looks off though since one of my masseters is significantly bigger than the other, but it'll reduce enough to match the other one eventually.

What procedures should I start with?

Fuck off.

I owned you.

You went racist.

I am better looking than you and you can't take it.

Fuck yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16989 and 2 others
@6foot2_17y0 friendless autist Zoomer BLOCKED

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
But to be fair, i was recalling older pics he posted when saying HTN. I took a look at the OP picture and he’s definitely not a HTN in that one, but i think its a bad pic for him

You're a dumb fuck

He's ginger

His jaw looks far too big for his skull with the masseter muscles

2711039 20170613 182654 Film3

80% of women will say 'not my type' and not know why

There is nothing wrong with his looks

But there is nothing right either

His good eye-area gets cancelled out by the fact his ratios are screwed due to the lower facial third looking like it belongs to somebody else

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
E8cc3ad028f91b6484441508cc3214ac

Stupid fucking cunt blurting out random insults with Indian before it

I fucking own your pos ass you degenerate twat

Crap thoughtless meaningless username with TrY hArD tYpInG

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Elvisandreaa and DivineBeing