did u ever got COLD approached by girls

did u get COLD (not warm) approached

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
not through social circle, i mean a complete stranger.
got aproacched twice irl my entire life as a 19y 5'9 MTN with a recessed chin and acne (only good thing about me is very good harmony and hair). in one, i was walking with a very weird clothing choice for ppl my age in the warmth of my town, a white expensive social linen shirt, walking around fast and like i was some rich motherfucker. the other i was petting a lil cute cat at night in front of a supermarket near my house. a girl approached me in front of her family. i had long hair and it had a dyed part purple. she also had dyed hair and guess what small town. niche theory legit. this in about 30 times i left home alone in the last 2 years (its over you will never get approached in groups, i think)
reply with your experiencies with this.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
A recessed short framelet like me, will never get approached :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 18776
yes

by 32 year old chinese and 29 year old vietnamese women (im 20). Over for my oldcel looks

• JFL
Reactions: tooLOW, gymmaxedhorse, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
do grannies and gays count? if not, once

Yes but i was to shy to approched them back. If i was NT i could have lost my virginity and the virginuty of some one else by now :cry::cry::cry:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 18776
If this had ever happened to me I wouldnt be here :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
I couldve banged this italian stacy who was friend of my sister who wanted to talk with me and messaged me on facebook,i was a shycel fuark its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
many many times

• +1
Yes

• +1
In white countries.

• +1
Outside of clubs/bars where bitches are drunk and low inhib, it happened only few times. All of them were young girls (16-20 old).
One time I was out at night and I saw group of boys and girls coming from opposite direction. Suddenly one of the girls stopped like 20m away from me and rest of that group turned right. Few seconds later, when I was passing that girl, she smiled and said 'hi' I smiled back and said hi. We were talking for a couple of minutes when she told me she is 16, I told her "You know, there is a problem, I am 25 years old" and she said "so what?". My brain just froze and I walked away.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18776
@Gallowglass where should I go to get cold approached 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
In NZ I am poor :feelstrash:
Idk I've never been cold approached here unless you count girls starting conversations with me as cold approaching

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Never.
Girls sometimes begin to give an a IOI when they see me in peripheral vision due to my height and frame but as soon as they see my face it turns to Ick.

• So Sad
i meant really cold approached as in girls showing interest from the get go and wanting your number, know ur name and shit just like PUA. and yes females of course. i doubt guys on the pool understood

No rarely happens to me maybe once in a blue moon if I'm lucky.

• +1
Like literally once. I was on a cruise ship and 2 girls Said that I looked really handsome. Of course fat beckies Have approached me but I dont count them.

• +1
Yes few times 4 years ago in Hong Kong.

Japanese 22yr old in British shop.

German Air hostess with blue eyes and short black hair in weird period costume type bar.

British 37yr old 3/10 in a pub.

(Not sure it counts) Taiwanese 26yr old in zara changing room.

Swedish slightly chubby girl in same pub.

Canadian foid in McDonald's.

26yr old Hong kong girl in subway.

Spanish 35yr old divorced woman in gym.

Pretty sure all approached me just cos I looked like good LTR material

• +1
Outside of clubs/bars where bitches are drunk and low inhib, it happened only few times. All of them were young girls (16-20 old).
One time I was out at night and I saw group of boys and girls coming from opposite direction. Suddenly one of the girls stopped like 20m away from me and rest of that group turned right. Few seconds later, when I was passing that girl, she smiled and said 'hi' I smiled back and said hi. We were talking for a couple of minutes when she told me she is 16, I told her "You know, there is a problem, I am 25 years old" and she said "so what?". My brain just froze and I walked away.
what country?

• +1
Yes few times 4 years ago in Hong Kong.

Japanese 22yr old in British shop.

German Air hostess with blue eyes and short black hair in weird period costume type bar.

British 37yr old 3/10 in a pub.

(Not sure it counts) Taiwanese 26yr old in zara changing room.

Swedish slightly chubby girl in same pub.

Canadian foid in McDonald's.

26yr old Hong kong girl in subway.

Spanish 35yr old divorced woman in gym.

Pretty sure all approached me just cos I looked like good LTR material
Brag

Not really.

Never had it in club or bar, which is what matters, except German girl.

None were elite, I'd say only first 2 were decent.

Not really.

wtf that's odd tbqh. Club to cold approach ratio must be at least 10:1 .

the majority of guys on this forum could get cold approached if they were 1) in shape and 2) regularly visited bars/clubs with a social group

By models? probably not

By looksmatches? it can happen. but that's too NTpilled for looksmaxxers lol

wtf that's odd tbqh. Club to cold approach ratio must be at least 10:1 .
Yeah, like I said I'm prob just not appealing enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
the majority of guys on this forum could get cold approached if they were 1) in shape and 2) regularly visited bars/clubs with a social group

By models? probably not

bar/club isn't cold approach

bar/club isn't cold approach
Why not? Surely it is because that's where women go to find a hookup, or even a husband?

• +1
Why not? Surely it is because that's where women go to find a hookup, or even a husband?
idk it's a warm approach to me. They are under influence of alcohol, have less social pressure, they tend to be whorish in clubs overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
idk it's a warm approach to me. They are under influence of alcohol, have less social pressure, they tend to be whorish in clubs overall.
Yeah, but that's sort of why I don't consider any of mine to be real cold approaches, cos the foids weren't looking for a hookup or fuck and weren't horny.

When they are looking for that, even if just to raise their bodycount stats, they don't go to me.

Even the German foid, and idk could be wrong, wasn't drunk or sluttish, that was the first bar she went to that night and she had been with her crew, and all the guys were 5+ and they were all 6'1+, hence I think it could have been ulterior motive

• +1
If the users above - all of them - live in western big cities and talk about daylight streets by attractive girls, they are larping as sin.

If the users above - all of them - live in western big cities and talk about daylight streets by attractive girls, they are larping as sin.
I've never larped lol

• +1
I've never larped lol
I havent read tbh but i trust you. Usually people make weird bold claims about this and its always fake

• +1
  • +1
where have you been btw
I left for irl purposes and also looksmaxxing more. Beside 1-2 procedures im now basically done. I feel like whats holding us the most is lack of exposure and by it i mean opportunities. Some of us have reached a looks level that is enough to have an ez mode, but you need exposure. And daylight streets is retarded.

• JFL

By models? probably not

Noted

• JFL
Not really.

Why is the location they approach matters?

Why is the location they approach matters?
Cos in the club or the bar, they doing it just cos they got primal attraction to u, not related to what u wearing (in the day normally work clothes), or how confident or high status u look (in the club everyone looks equal confident and can't really project status)