Diuretics vs Dandelion root extract (cope?)

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
Halloween is coming up soon and it's essential that I look lean.

My plan:
- Lower carb intake... by ditching pasta during all dinner meals from 22nd onwards
- Significantly reduce sodium intake (not completely) but maintain a 1:3 sodium-potassium ratio
- Take a magnesium supplement
- HIIT + weights on the day

Anything else I am missing from the above plan?
-----------
Should I take diuretics and water fast day before? I will be drinking lots of alcohol and dehydration concerns me. I don't want dehydration to ruin the experience.

Or should I go for a softer cope like dandelion root extract? Ngl, I tried it once before and it didn't work... I didn't even piss any water out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 17345
Halloween is coming up soon and it's essential that I look lean.

My plan:
- Lower carb intake... by ditching pasta during all dinner meals from 22nd onwards
- Significantly reduce sodium intake (not completely) but maintain a 1:3 sodium-potassium ratio
- Take a magnesium supplement
- HIIT + weights on the day

Anything else I am missing from the above plan?
-----------
Should I take diuretics and water fast day before? I will be drinking lots of alcohol and dehydration concerns me. I don't want dehydration to ruin the experience.

Or should I go for a softer cope like dandelion root extract? Ngl, I tried it once before and it didn't work... I didn't even piss any water out.
holland and barret has a nice diuretic for 5 quid

i spent 40 quid on dandelion root but it doesnt do shit i feel retarded

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126 and Agendum
i spent 40 quid on dandelion root but it doesnt do shit i feel retarded
Bro have you tried lasix? I'm thinking of using it on my trip have it at home already

Bro have you tried lasix? I'm thinking of using it on my trip have it at home already
i’m in the process of photoshopping a prescription for lasix lmao. That’s what zac efron uses and it works like crazy.
You’re lucky, share results if you’re low inhib enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
i’m in the process of photoshopping a prescription for lasix lmao. That’s what zac efron uses and it works like crazy.
You’re lucky, share results if you’re low inhib enough
Dont take more than 40gm. I took 2 tablets (80g) last week and couldnt sleep from the stomach pain it was hell

Dont take more than 40gm. I took 2 tablets (80g) last week and couldnt sleep from the stomach pain it was hell
How did you get a prescription?