diversifying your portfolio is stupid, go all in on a trade you have conviction in

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
no one gets rich by diversifying out so much that if something pumps your portfolio barely gets affected. research something, do your DD, ask around, formulate a thesis, and once you are positive, put your money in. now crypto is sort of the wild west, you cant DD your way into getting memecoin rich, however you can look at the fundamentals, tokenomics, the bigger picture and draw your own conclusions on where a token or coin is going. diversifying = lame, youre never going to get big bucks diversifiyng.

with stocks, however, you have actual balance sheets etc, and you can do your own predictions. much easier than crypto but will take longer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, noodlelover and Gaia262
and just :biden: at anyone putting their money in a mutual fund for like 7% returns a year, its truly over if youre young and thinking like a boomer. put all your money into one trade. NEVER OPTIONS, ALWAYS SHARES

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
great way to lose it all if things go south but you probably aren't trading with enough money to where it matters :soy::soy:
diversification is necessary and a significant hedge against risk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16424 and rydofx
great way to lose it all if things go south but you probably aren't trading with enough money to where it matters :soy::soy:
diversification is necessary and a significant hedge against risk
enjoy retiring with <500k in the bank when youre 75 loser

you mitigate risk by doing your DD. regardless rich people never got rich if they never took a risk. you think the early crypto investors didnt take a risk? just lol at you my son, youre going to die poor and your last words will be why didnt i follow cmfanel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover and Copeful
enjoy retiring with <500k in the bank when youre 75 loser

you mitigate risk by doing your DD. regardless rich people never got rich if they never took a risk. you think the early crypto investors didnt take a risk? just lol at you my son, youre going to die poor and your last words will be why didnt i follow cmfanel
i thought you meant diversification with respect to different asset classes which is what that typically means
obviously diversifying into crypto shitcoins is pointless because everything is pegged to btc so what the fuck was the point of this shit thead?

i thought you meant diversification with respect to different asset classes which is what that typically means
obviously diversifying into crypto shitcoins is pointless because everything is pegged to btc so what the fuck was the point of this shit thead?
i mean both. you should ideally study a specfic sector of an industry and follow industry trends within it. perhaps you only look at companies with <500 million market cap. find out what the ebita is, free cash flows, revenues, gross margins, operating income, promotional expenses everything. if you find a company where its share price is not accurately reflected by the account information that youve just calculated then you have found a good investment. this is what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I should've put all of my money in Ethereum and Avax
I have the most convection in them in terms of risk:return levels

Diversity is the key to getting rich in the long term. Having in undiverised is a higher risk to lose a high percentage. If everyone had a concentrated portofolio the average return of everyone would be lower, but there would also be more people with insane returns. When you are young you can take higher risk with leverage marginsel etc. But don't go reckless.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Alexanderr
no one gets rich quick by diversifying out so much that if something pumps your portfolio barely gets affected.
Diversification is the protection against ignorance, so I suppose if you have high expertise in a particular field, say, stocks, diversification isn’t required.

Diversity is the key to getting rich in the long term. Having in undiverised is a higher risk to lose a high percentage. If everyone had a concentrated portofolio the average return of everyone would be lower, but there would also be more people with insane returns. When you are young you can take higher risk with leverage marginsel etc. But don't go reckless.
Diversifying your portfolio when you’ve already garnered large amounts of capital is indeed the way to go.

This. Diversifying doesn't mean, investing in multiple assets. You can diversify investing in a single asset. If you've run all the different future scenarios, and the asset you've invested in will go up given your chosen timeframe, regardless of weather we go into a recession, bear market, bull market, war, competitor tries to compete with them, etc. then you have all the benefits of traditional diversifying without the drawbacks.

Many people think they are diversifying because they invest in many assets, but don't realize those assets are highly correlated so they still wind up loosing tons of money, or don't realize that those assets will become highly correlated in specific scenarios.

The most important thing is that you win in the diversity of potential futures.

• Hmm...
Reactions: yue