Do anyone even dispute facial leanness as no 1 soft looksmax

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond
i mean.. lean face and not being bald is like 70 % of looking good

• +1
Reactions: exeight, thereallegend, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Yes, I think being lean is like 70-90% of looksmaxing. The rest is having good skin texture, a tan, good hair, and some muscle definition.

And no, being at 20% body fat is not even close to lean even if it's better than most adult males in the west.

You reap the true benefits of leanness at 10-12% when your cheeks become more defined. Jawline becomes sharper. Vascularity is improved all over your body. People close to you wont recognize you if it's been a while since they saw you :lul:

Lean people who are below 15% body fat look superhuman compared to the ordinary blob of fat or skinnyfat walking out there.

The difference in your looks that will happen when you drop from 20% to 10% is massive!

Body fat face
Bodyfat 1

Yes, you do need a decent bone structure underneath the fat for fat loss to help. But almost all people will look better if they cut calories hard for a year while lifting.

Low body fat is the #1 thing in increasing your SMV possibly even more than 1 point! Your matches will skyrocket. You may even get the occassional woman opening/propositioning you with no effort from your part.

So why aren't more men lean? Because hunger is so hard to control :blackpill:
The men on the right are top 0,1% in leanness in an industrialized wealthy country. Maybe even better. It takes willpower.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, exeight, chasingaesthetics and 1 other person
Every single non-outcasted dude in my social circle and football club I grew up with was fit and lean. The 2 or 3 chubby guys were at the bottom of the hierarchy and picked on all the time. Of course only autists here act like it's something special

A fat ugly guy is worse than a low bf ugly guy

The low bf is masculine and at least makes a shitty face look more striking

I need to speed dual in my cut now fuuck

• +1
Reactions: exeight
can i benefit from leanmax, my pfp is avi

can i benefit from leanmax, my pfp is avi
Yes absolutely
Personnaly i'll try to leanmaxx all this summer in order to be a chad in september

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
yes sometimes there are worse failos like skin believe it or not

yes sometimes there are worse failos like skin believe it or not

What? It is masculine to have shitty skin and scars

Baldness is worse, also height

But those things are what they are. Low bodyfat is one of the few controllable maxes that actually matters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yes, I think being lean is like 70-90% of looksmaxing. The rest is having good skin texture, a tan, good hair, and some muscle definition.

And no, being at 20% body fat is not even close to lean even if it's better than most adult males in the west.

You reap the true benefits of leanness at 10-12% when your cheeks become more defined. Jawline becomes sharper. Vascularity is improved all over your body. People close to you wont recognize you if it's been a while since they saw you :lul:

Lean people who are below 15% body fat look superhuman compared to the ordinary blob of fat or skinnyfat walking out there.

The difference in your looks that will happen when you drop from 20% to 10% is massive!

View attachment 1742839View attachment 1742840

Yes, you do need a decent bone structure underneath the fat for fat loss to help. But almost all people will look better if they cut calories hard for a year while lifting.

Low body fat is the #1 thing in increasing your SMV possibly even more than 1 point! Your matches will skyrocket. You may even get the occassional woman opening/propositioning you with no effort from your part.

The men on the right are top 0,1% in leanness in an industrialized wealthy country. Maybe even better. It takes willpower.

you said it yourself, leanmaxxing is the hardest but most rewarding looksmaxx you can do without a doubt

View attachment 1742839View attachment 1742840

100% agree

on top of that;
lean means you are healthy and subconciously women (or people in general) are sexually attracted by healthy men/women

our subconcious control us instictivly.. that means; if you got a fat body/fat face you will appeal unhealthy to other people
and unhealthy = not sexy/not sexually attraction

imagine a fat girl.. you feel NOTHING inside you right? inside you, you dont feel like wanna fuck her.. because your subconcious wants to protect you.. because she is unhealthy and when you fuck her, your offspring will also unhealthy

but if you imagine a girl with a lean/normalweight body.. immediately you get a boner and wanna fuck the shit out of her
because your subconcious/instinct wanna drive you to fuck her and make healthy/good offspring

thats the mathematics behind the thing with lean/not lean or healthy/unhealthy

100% agree

on top of that;
lean means you are healthy and subconciously women (or people in general) are sexually attracted by healthy men/women

our subconcious control us instictivly.. that means; if you got a fat body/fat face you will appeal unhealthy to other people
and unhealthy = not sexy/not sexually attraction

imagine a fat girl.. you feel NOTHING inside you right? inside you, you dont feel like wanna fuck her.. because your subconcious wants to protect you.. because she is unhealthy and when you fuck her, your offspring will also unhealthy

but if you imagine a girl with a lean/normalweight body.. immediately you get a boner and wanna fuck the shit out of her
because your subconcious/instinct wanna drive you to fuck her and make healthy/good offspring

thats the mathematics behind the thing with lean/not lean or healthy/unhealthy

Good perspective

And the masculinity cope (but you need to be big to mog other men) is kinda questionable because humans aren’t engaging in fist fights all day. We are all about being influential, statused, social etc.