Do asian women require a bigger dick than whites and blacks?

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
A lot of people who have been with asian women say that the notion that they're tighter is a big fat lie, so this made me think about this logically.

Apparently east asian women give birth to babies with the biggest heads (biggest circumference), whites are in the middle and blacks give birth to babies with the smallest heads. The difference is actually quite substanial as well.

The obvious conclusion is that asian women need a fatter dick. Thoughts?

(Keep in mind, when I'm talking about "asians" here, I'm strictly talking about east asians.

in thailand, their dick are bigger then yours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joelortiz, LowTierNormie and UglyMan
for the girls in asia their expectations are lower than white girls since they think they are entitled to asian men.

A lot of people who have been with asian women say that the notion that they're tighter is a big fat lie, so this made me think about this logically.

Apparently east asian women give birth to babies with the biggest heads (biggest circumference), whites are in the middle and blacks give birth to babies with the smallest heads. The difference is actually quite substanial as well.

The obvious conclusion is that asian women need a fatter dick. Thoughts?

(Keep in mind, when I'm talking about "asians" here, I'm strictly talking about east asians.

Each race has women with a vaginal depth which is supposed to accommodate the size of penises that are typical for thier race.

If anything, Asian women have the smallest genitals.

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman