Do i have potential? 11 years old, 5'4

@Razeb why you silent now faggot

no i aint giving up my location that easily lil bro
you literally are. i found your house layout from your pics + the tree in the background and the chairs gave it away. if i looked through maps ill find it

alr bro ig im low inhib enough to post myself on a random looksmax forum. Either way I don't even look like that anymore
3691225 WIN 20231008 18 26 20 Pro

October 8, 2023. 6:26,20 pm

Yooooo sup bro hve u ascended???

Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
Lil bro accept satanisam best age

does this mog :)

Attachments

• 3723673_Snapchat-1137701515.mp4
    333.4 KB
nigga, we alll saw the pic of u , i mog in almost every mirror, i also bench 200 at 15 and im 5,10 with 19.7 shoulders so kys
still ltn with that fucking nose bro. you look like you breath in omniversal resolutions not yet comprehendable by humanity.

still ltn with that fucking nose bro. you look like you breath in omniversal resolutions not yet comprehendable by humanity.
its almost as if can cameras increase nose size by 30 percent, its not that bif irl kys

Attachments

• Photo on 9-11-23 at 9.38 AM.jpg
    Photo on 9-11-23 at 9.38 AM.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
Do i have potential? im 11, barely started puberty. Ive been hard mewing 3 weeks. Im 5'4, im fat as fuck from fucking around in quarintine (76 kg). Be 100% honest no bullshiting because im 11.
How did you find this site and who blackpilled you boii

At that age you should drink your mothermilk through via breast

my dad owns like 15x that he sold a company in 1997 blud stfu
then why yo ass live in mumbau, also im using a pc imma upload some mogger pics of me of from my phone to my pc

then why yo ass live in mumbau, also im using a pc imma upload some mogger pics of me of from my phone to my pc
you wish i lived in mumbai

thanks blud havent edged today your pics will satisfy!!! 😘

76kg and 5 ft 4?

ngl 5 ft 4 at 11 while barely starting puberty is 6 ft 5 genetics.

76kg and 5 ft 4?

ngl 5 ft 4 at 11 while barely starting puberty is 6 ft 5 genetics.
yup my granddad had mogger height during 1970's, 6'1 in 1970's is mogger in bangladesh.

im literally edging to the fact that me typing buttons on my keyboard made someone 15000 miles away's ego hurt. so far infact he sent pictures of his house and garage 😘🥰😍
i drive a porsche 911 , u drivre the mumbai mobile 9000, kys

use that mogger money here it suits you
bet u aint neva seen a porsche in yo life

6'1 eaiting potatoes and rice is mogger
are u srsly 6 1 ? for india thats good ig ngl happy for ur ascension if u ascended cuz u looked like something pulled straight from the toilets before

are u srsly 6 1 ? for india thats good ig ngl happy for ur ascension if u ascended cuz u looked like something pulled straight from the toilets before
did you not read?