heightmaxxing
I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2023
- Posts
- 13,201
- Reputation
- 26,831
I’ve got an Arc’teryx beta and some timbs so equipment should all be good
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
nah K2 is a better begineer mountain imoI think Everest
I’m planning on doing northeast ridge no Sherpa no oxygen and no ladders or climbing gearI think Everest
K2 isn’t even really a mountain more of big hill with some snow at the topnah K2 is a better begineer mountain imo
ye, I could do it with 2 days of mountaineer simulatorK2 isn’t even really a mountain more of big hill with some snow at the top
Do I have to slay LTBs first so I have the experience to slay gio scottiWhatever that means