do i have (very low tier) model potential?

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
so some of u may know a few weeks back i said i was gonna do short-term softmaxxing and try to submit my digitals to local modelling agencies to try to become a shit-tier model just for the status halo with foids (especially on campus or on tinder)

what do you guys think pls be honest and tell me if any softmaxxable stuff is holding me back

yes

you can model the shit that came out of my asscrack

just jk, but no

What do you mean by modeling, sometimes when I go on sites like H and M some of the models are LTN

But runaway model no lol

What do you mean by modeling, sometimes when I go on sites like H and M some of the models are LTN

But runaway model no lol
like the shitty modelling agencies i see tall but HTN/low stacylite foids do at my college or hometown

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what is particular
3A7E9F56 3FCA 4151 BF72 8FE66E93012A

so some of u may know a few weeks back i said i was gonna do short-term softmaxxing and try to submit my digitals to local modelling agencies to try to become a shit-tier model just for the status halo with foids (especially on campus or on tinder)

what do you guys think pls be honest and tell me if any softmaxxable stuff is holding me back

Probably, most local models that you see on clothing websites are HTNs or low HTNs. That is still like top 5-10% in terms of looks

like the shitty modelling agencies i see tall but HTN/low stacylite foids do at my college or hometown
"Teeee heeeee look at me I'm a model! Let me prove I'm beautiful!"

-goes for Chad only-

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155