Do I look half white in this pic? I think that I have potential to be white passing

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Me cafe

I think I look half white, even though I am 100% east asian in my DNA test. I think that some whites that see me in real life might think I am half white.

But I think I can be white passing if I get double eyelid surgery (every high appeal attractive guy has some upper eyelid exposure) and rhinoplasties for perfect white nose. After these surgeries I think that most people won't even think I'm asian at all.

What do you guys think? Do I look half white right now? And can I be white passing after surgeries?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell, 5'7 zoomer, AscensionMan98 and 11 others
with a perm u could look 3/4 asian 1/4 white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 18522 and sibience
no man

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 27544 and sibience
with a perm u could look 3/4 asian 1/4 white

Yes wavy hair still makes me look full asian. That is why I was talking about surgeries like getting a very white nose, VERY sharp tip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Yes wavy hair still makes me look full asian. That is why I was talking about surgeries like getting a very white nose, VERY sharp tip.
its literally the only way u can larp as mixed cuz "i have white hair"

u cant become more white with a rhino youll just look uncanny

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
View attachment 2153927

I think I look half white, even though I am 100% east asian in my DNA test. I think that some whites that see me in real life might think I am half white.

But I think I can be white passing if I get double eyelid surgery (every high appeal attractive guy has some upper eyelid exposure) and rhinoplasties for perfect white nose. After these surgeries I think that most people won't even think I'm asian at all.

What do you guys think? Do I look half white right now? And can I be white passing after surgeries?
too farfetched, you have very Mongoloid/East Eurasian features. Accept and be happy with whatever you are

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 25938, tinderhacker and 10 others
its literally the only way u can larp as mixed cuz "i have white hair"

u cant become more white with a rhino youll just look uncanny

No I would need double eyelid, hair alone does nothing, doesn't even make me look 1% white.

Nose would also do a lot though.

C9A406F4-F83D-4ACA-B3D6-1E701B3F6809.jpeg

This guy is full asian but because he had surgery for white nose and double eyelid he could larp half white with wavy hair.

too farfetched, you have very Mongoloid/East Eurasian features. Accept and be happy with whatever you are

I will larp as korean even though I am not korean and start learning korean language for infinite smv.

No I would need double eyelid, hair alone does nothing, doesn't even make me look 1% white.

This guy is full asian but because he had surgery for white nose and double eyelid he could larp half white with wavy hair.

I will larp as korean even though I am not korean and start learning korean language for infinite smv.
he looks fully asian still his skull is just too asian

• +1
least self-hating ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, exo and sibience
your not ugly but you look gooky af I would give up on whitemaxxing and just kpopmaxx if I were you

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 25938, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
View attachment 2153927

Nose and eyes point you out as East Asian

• +1
You're lucky that you have the facial structure as an asian to not be bloated no matter what maybe that's why people think that

• Hmm...
You're lucky that you have the facial structure as an asian to not be bloated no matter what maybe that's why people think that

No usually asians have my facial structure. A year ago I was very bloated in the face but I got surgeries to remove my facial fat and it did a lot now I look lean in some lightings.

Most asians just have way too much facial fat genetics, usually asians have good facial structure just covered up by so much genetic fat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
No you are gook. This is the half white gigamogger 8 PSL man you have wet dreams about.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16960, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
no you look 100% asian

• +1
Ur Asian bro. At least I can larp as med lol. Being a hapa is brutal cause u do whatever u can to try to be white

• +1
No you are gook. This is the half white gigamogger 8 PSL man you have wet dreams about.

View attachment 2153968

He doesn't look that different than me other than eyes and nose which I said I can fix with surgery.

I can get similar eyes to him with an epicanthoplasty+double eyelid. And I can get multiple rhinoplasties to get a really really sharp tip if I wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
View attachment 2153927

No also you look like shit

View attachment 2153968
still looks shit
Ur Asian bro. At least I can larp as med lol. Being a hapa is brutal cause u do whatever u can to try to be white
comical he’s so Asian he needs to rope

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma and sibience
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and NorthAtlandidMogs
No way you mog Edomite men too much

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and sibience
Absolute cope. Experiment with him on here a few months ago. Got tons of HTB+.
Shit I forgot this forums stacy is my htn so he got a bunch of fat ltbs wow suprised

Thank god I’m not Asian

• JFL
No also you look like shit

still looks shit

comical he’s so Asian he needs to rope

What can I do to look better? I am jealous of you erik jon you look like Vinnie Hacker.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 18522 and NorthAtlandidMogs
What can I do to look better? I am jealous of you erik jon you look like Vinnie Hacker.
Move to asia if your not there already

But Asians kinda all look the same so looks don’t matta

Get you money up

• JFL
Move to asia if your not there already

But Asians kinda all look the same so looks don’t matta

Get you money up

I am living in Europe now lol. I want to live here I am currently a grad student very cheap.

I am taking advantage of asian halo right now to get white girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and NorthAtlandidMogs
no offense but no. don't worry about looking white or being white passing, just maxx out your pheno tbh

• +1
you look full chink my chigga

• +1
youre delusional if you think that looks half white.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Cheesyrumble and sibience
huge copium i actually am hapa and im not white passing at all. maybe after surgerymaxxing tho. but youll NEVER look full white

• +1
View attachment 2153927

Ur a retard if u want to look half white. Hapas are uncanny valley SMV nukes and usually are creepy looking imo. U look 100% northeast asian and u look mogger already. Stop trying to nuke ur SMV. We aren't causoid.

HQNP mayo weeb foids want the real thing. Not a mutt version of it

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Matthias8272
Are you korean? Maybe larp as korean if not for some kpop foids

• +1
Are you korean? Maybe larp as korean if not for some kpop foids
He's a Singaporean of Chinese origin. And he already has the height and the look of a northeast asian. Most overseas chinese came from the SEA region of the southern China and are shortcels.

He either lucked out on height, or he has northern chinese ancestors. His biggest problem is that is a non NT aspie self loather.

@ChinkboytakeurBAE is shorter and is southern Chinese and has zero issues with cumskin foids. @sibience needs to stop coping with trying to LARP as a HAPA subhuman mutt and embrace his Chinkness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 190cm90kg and sibience
He's a Singaporean of Chinese origin. And he already has the height and the look of a northeast asian. Most overseas chinese came from the SEA region of the southern China and are shortcels.

He either lucked out on height, or he has northern chinese ancestors. His biggest problem is that is a non NT aspie self loather.

@ChinkboytakeurBAE is shorter and is southern Chinese and has zero issues with cumskin foids. @sibience needs to stop coping with trying to LARP as a HAPA subhuman mutt and embrace his Chinkness.
latina foid*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, sibience and Cheesyrumble
i wish i can bag whitefoid tho , teach me sensei @Cheesyrumble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 190cm90kg, sibience and 1 other person

Nah you and him just look Japanese/specific north China pheno

You have to have white looking eyes and bones

• +1
over my nigga

• +1
Ur a retard if u want to look half white. Hapas are uncanny valley SMV nukes and usually are creepy looking imo. U look 100% northeast asian and u look mogger already. Stop trying to nuke ur SMV. We aren't causoid.

HQNP mayo weeb foids want the real thing. Not a mutt version of it
nah this is also cope hapas look fine and have decent appeal people say they look bad as if they’ve never seen an ugly Asian or white

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 13787 and sibience
It's genuinely impossible for an east asian to look fully white. Asians have quite possibly the most different features from a white person on earth.

Just embrace being a chink and move on

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, sibience and Cheesyrumble
please, im already talking to badg96

I don't think I look that bad though...

I think lens distortion is making me look bad in this picture.

is this guy still considered attractive with that death tier gonial angle?

• +1
I see nothing white on your face in this pic

• +1
Not a shred of Whiteness in your face. Sorry, blud.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and sibience
I don't think I look that bad though...

I think lens distortion is making me look bad in this picture.
u dont look bad per se, but u look uncanny asf

anyway im the wrong person to ask since i hate gooks with a passion.

• +1
is this guy still considered attractive with that death tier gonial angle?

I think he is but if he got jaw reduction to get that then he cucked himself hard.

He is Jeno in the group NCT, he has over 5 million on instagram.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I think he is but if he got jaw reduction to get that then he cucked himself hard.

He is Jeno in the group NCT, he has over 5 million on instagram.
his mogger chin looks very unnatural on that jaw tbh. but ur right its better than not having it.

• +1
you look so different btw did u get buccal fat removal and eye surgery?

• +1
you look so different btw did u get buccal fat removal and eye surgery?

No eye surgery just a lot of fat removing surgeries lol, not just buccal also lipo.

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940