Do people with good infras look great as the age meanwhile most people shit infras like Chico opry eyx look shit when past some point in there 20s ?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 2017
Someone godly undeeeyeb Nicki Minaj at 41 looks younger compared to decade younger Chico and 6 years younger opry who look way older

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2019.jpeg
    IMG_2019.jpeg
    377 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2020.jpeg
    IMG_2020.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2021.jpeg
    IMG_2021.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
@LeonidasGui

@BrahminBoss same Ramirez wouod have aged well if not shitty life because good infras?

no morrone and gandy bad infras and looked godly till 35

tall skull compact midface and decent fwhr more important for aging well

@lemonnz

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

maybe if you think looking old is masculine so better but looking pretty aesthetic more youthful you want Nicki inside undereye for not looking old disgusting creepy past 24

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

And women need it so badly lik

maybe if you think looking old is masculine so better but looking pretty aesthetic more youthful you want Nicki inside undereye for not looking old disgusting creepy past 24
barrett aged lie shit tho

Yes, maxilla is the key to aging well

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Why do you think she’s ugly if she has good undereye support plea explain
cos undereye overrated for beauty atleast till 35

So opry and Chico never had good ones
Opry has good lower but average upper so he aged well, chico both average so he aged like the average man, barrett both good so he aged exceptionally

cos undereye overrated for beauty atleast till 35
But women really need it extremely badly to still look pretty and feminine especially older do you know how badly women kill for Nicki Minaj infras? There video of women telling her you are so beautiful if I was like you I would walk outside naked

But women really need it extremely badly to still look pretty and feminine especially older do you know how badly women kill for Nicki Minaj infras? There video of women telling her you are so beautiful if I was like you I would walk outside naked
It’s true

Opry has good lower but average upper so he aged well, chico both average so he aged like the average man, barrett both good so he aged exceptionally
Does she look way younger tbh

Attachments

• IMG_2017.png
    IMG_2017.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1806.png
    IMG_1806.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Every roastie can look "younger" with make up. Make up covers under Eye hollowness

• +1
?

More andwrr pls

Why are you even so obsessed with infras anyway? A little 5k implant and boom you have a positive orbital vector. It's nothing

• JFL
Why are you even so obsessed with infras anyway? A little 5k implant and boom you have a positive orbital vector. It's nothing
wtf it’s obvious not that simple or else every rich person obsessed with surgery would look like supermodel and be beautiful

Its a substance from young babies that makes people look younger.Why else do you think all those hollywood people in their 70s look like they are 30

wtf it’s obvious not that simple or else every rich person obsessed with surgery would look like supermodel and be beautiful
No because there are people who are ugly due to other shit features.