Do sluts actually enjoy sex? Or do they just want the attention they get from offering it?

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
I'm wondering if women actually find much pleasure in having sex and seeking it out, whether the slutty behaviour of foids is just to secure the dear attention of good looking males.

When a man has sex with a foid he has his focus 100% on her. Could it be that the foid is simply seeking out this attention rather than sexual pleasure?

I'm wondering if women actually find much pleasure in having sex and seeking it out, whether the slutty behaviour of foids is just to secure the dear attention of good looking males.

When a man has sex with a foid he has his focus 100% on her. Could it be that the foid is simply seeking out this attention rather than sexual pleasure?
Nigga thinks sex isn’t pleasurable for women

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG

the naked gun facepalm GIF

Men and women aren't a different species

• Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
women love sex, keep coping

They enjoy sex with the top 10% of men.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, albe.ORG and NoReedemingFeature
Why not both?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, albe.ORG and NoReedemingFeature
women like sex just as much as men jfl

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
women hate sex (with me)

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
580j7ezx83781

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark, NoReedemingFeature and Aladin
women like sex just as much as men jfl
More tbh. They have more nerves, multi-orgasm capability and more intense. Most sex is not with guy she is sexually attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
God gave his only son so that we might be saved

• +1
Well Never Know Chicago Fire GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• +1