Do some ugly peopel usually have mutations that make them savants to outsmart chad?

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Some darwinists argue that if people are ugly they are all stupid. Only so many genes govern appearance so if ur ugly you have way more issues.

But what if that's just a bluff. What if there are einsteins, (and jews) who have mutations that make them superior when they are inbred. By his logic jews should be at the bottom but in reality they're at the top.

So what gives from this lol. Do you think ugly people typically have diverse intellect, and harnessing this was mastered by the jews, or no, only chad is always smarter.

Einstein being one of them ofc.

i dont remember outsmarting anyone

Didn't make any sense. What is your question?

Didn't make any sense. What is your question?
-Darwinists say the more ugly you are the more stupid you are. If there are few genes that govern appearance, then you prolly have a lot more issues if you're ugly.
-Do you think tho (given how many ugly people were inventors, innovators) that they have savant mutations instead of being stupid from being ugly? Who is to say that being ugly makes you inferior, but probably just wires everything differently.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
-Darwinists say the more ugly you are the more stupid you are. If there are few genes that govern appearance, then you prolly have a lot more issues if you're ugly.
-Do you think tho (given how many ugly people were inventors, innovators) that they have savant mutations instead of being stupid from being ugly? Who is to say that being ugly makes you inferior, but probably just wires everything differently.
Too many factors to know
I think you shouldn't judge people based on appearance (unless it's skin colour or ethnicity but even then not 100% accurate)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the correlation between ugly and dumb is small from what i know there's still an even distribution of intelligence amongst uggos

It's only the ashkenazi jews who are significantly more intelligent than europeans and east asians. They probably became this way recently due to selective pressures from their occupations.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Too many factors to know
I think you shouldn't judge people based on appearance (unless it's skin colour or ethnicity but even then not 100% accurate)
Do you think that person so full of shit tho

Some darwinists argue that if people are ugly they are all stupid. Only so many genes govern appearance so if ur ugly you have way more issues.

But what if that's just a bluff. What if there are einsteins, (and jews) who have mutations that make them superior when they are inbred. By his logic jews should be at the bottom but in reality they're at the top.

So what gives from this lol. Do you think ugly people typically have diverse intellect, and harnessing this was mastered by the jews, or no, only chad is always smarter.
jews live off gentiles so they're not smart

Jews have been bred for maximum efficiency in money grabbing
That’s why they re so intelligent

But now they lack attractiveness because of inbreeding from the beginning of time

It's an example of the Just World Fallacy to believe that lacking in a certain trait is compensated in other areas by some sort of divine justice. Life isn't fair and generally intelligence and beauty are correlated. The people in a gambling outlet and in an elite university do not look alike.

I mean there are so many unattractive people.. They will outsmart all good looking ones.

Ugly people compensate for their bad looks by being smart and valuing intelligence to get some kind of self worth
060d9d935fe3c7faf193e028e49e20ac

I’m ugly and low iq. Over

I'm one of them

Ugly people compensate for their bad looks by being smart and valuing intelligence to get some kind of self worth
View attachment 1816140
yeah but he thinks chad could always do it better. and his neurons are better connected. do you think this is true or no

wouldn't being tall have bad nutrition distribution lol. or hollow cheeks/ in some cases bad nutrtition?

A lot of the smartest poeple in the world are usually out of shape or eat a lot because appearance isn't the common denominator that has things to do with the brain

he also says taller people are high IQ when how could that be an isolated factor since blacks are usually insanely tall but highly impujlsive/ criminal

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger