Do u actually need to be good looking to get girls?

he can't kill me, i skin tone mog him
IMG 3411

wow. this is probably the funniest shit i’ve ever seen in my life thanks for this. just completely rotate ur self to the side to hide your child bearing hips
only pic i could find

im done everyone have a good night

I will murder that fag so easily fuck u @anthony111553
this is easily the most autistic convo I've seen here I'm fucking dying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
this is easily the most autistic convo I've seen here I'm fucking dying.
me, @anthony111553, and @ylrven are the three stooges of autism

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 51781
me, @anthony111553, and @ylrven are the three stooges of autism

Three Stooges Vintage GIF
The fact that you wrote that out and didn't immediately realize there was something wrong with your life and shut off your computer is concerning + you look like a baked potato

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and NotCarv
something wrong with your life and shut off your computer is concerning
phone* in the airport on my way to a tropical island with all my homies for spring break. i’d say my life is perfectly fine. enjoy rotting here tho!

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
phone* in the airport on my way to a tropical island with all my homies for spring break. i’d say my life is perfectly fine. enjoy rotting here tho!
IM GONNA FIND U AND MURDER U

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
dude tells me to enjoy rotting here with his 3.2k posts :ROFLMAO: I have a 3.9 GPA in uni and a job. You post 'looksmaxxing' tiktoks in hopes they buy your dropshipped products.

Soft hands brother

dude tells me to enjoy rotting here with his 3.2k posts :ROFLMAO: I have a 3.9 GPA in uni and a job. You post 'looksmaxxing' tiktoks in hopes they buy your dropshipped products.

Soft hands brother
LMAOOOO

Soft hands brother
that on top of my 3.9 gpa in uni with an internship lined up this summer as well if you really want to go band for band homie jfl

Soft hands brother
What do u study?

that on top of my 3.9 gpa in uni with an internship lined up this summer as well if you really want to go band for band homie jfl
wait till i send them ur posts

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ChadL1te
fuck you i have 6k in TSLA and 10K in checkings

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
fuck you i have 6k in TSLA and 10K in checkings
alright u do have me there by like 2k but i’m paying for my school r u?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Nah my grandparents were generous enough so respect u for that
do u have that 6k in tesla as a roth ira? shit grows tax free

on tropical island with the homies na that's gay as shit

do u have that 6k in tesla as a roth ira? shit grows tax free
Nah i just have it in a trading account but Im prob gonna open a roth this summer. I work at a supplement store rn that pays shit so no point atm.

Also I should prob invest in crypto of some kind 2024 last bull run

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
wow. this is probably the funniest shit i’ve ever seen in my life thanks for this. just completely rotate ur self to the side to hide your child bearing hips
aren't you on peds can't really compare yourself to a natty, you have a pretty standard frame just gymmaxxed, people on .org tend to just have really shit frames i think

Nah i just have it in a trading account but Im prob gonna open a roth this summer. I work at a supplement store rn that pays shit so no point atm.

Also I should prob invest in crypto of some kind 2024 last bull run
yeah man gotta get that shit over asap. especially with not having to worry about college. earlier u can get that shit in the better.
41F75AB6 F6CF 492F 9FAA 6131CBA2AEAE
40573C9A 6794 45A2 B0E8 091EE20FFF78

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
aren't you on peds can't really compare yourself to a natty, you have a pretty standard frame just gymmaxxed, people on .org tend to just have really shit frames i think
gymmaxxed is a big stretch. he has more muscle mass than me lol

im not natty either well in the pic i was natty

gymmaxxed is a big stretch. he has more muscle mass than me lol
your just lean, @NotCarv is at a higher bf, you have an equal waist to shoulder ratio its not bad but yknow not really frame mogger.

im not natty either well in the pic i was natty
damn im not surprised tho everyone above 6' usually needs to roid, a lot of people on here lie about it foor some reason, but i promise you no one around 6'5 can fill out his frame at 10% bf

your just lean, @NotCarv is at a higher bf, you have an equal waist to shoulder ratio its not bad but yknow not really frame mogger.
yeah i never got lean like him

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
damn im not surprised tho everyone above 6' usually needs to roid, a lot of people on here lie about it foor some reason, but i promise you no one around 6'5 can fill out his frame at 10% bf
i bulid more mass that pic is like 2023 i did a bulk im fatter now