Do you believe in god? Or any religious ideology?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
For me no. I used to try to make myself believe in religion to fit in but it never happened. Argueing with my classmates about religion and online got me called jew a lot (since I told them jesus was a human and not a god) something and I realized antisemitism doesn't make sense either. I don't believe jews or christians or muslims or hindus or buddhists exist. These ideologies are not accurate ways to describe reality. We can only rely on science and we are all humans. We aren't defined by national borders or languages. Definitely not religion.

If God existed then there wouldn't be suffering and all these subhumans living a brutal life

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and john_cope
I believe dem niggas

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Men can never be free, because they're weak, corrupt, worthless... and restless. The people believe in authority. They've grown tired of waiting for miracle or mystery. Science is their religion.
— Cigarette Smoking Man (William B. Davis), The X-Files, Season 3: Talitha Cumi
Maybe if you stopped writing trash posts and regurgitating quotations your life might not be spent on this forum infested with incel freaks.

Maybe if you stopped writing trash posts and regurgitating quotations your life might not be spent on this forum infested with incel freaks.
Rent free.

I believe i can fly