Do you believe in God?

• Total voters
G O D

G O D

XXX
Title.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
No bro but I don’t look down on anyone who does like pseudointellectual soyboy atheists do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: adrianolm, Deleted member 906, Zeta ascended and 6 others
No bro, I believe it’s all cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Absi, Krezo and 1 other person
No, not because that I'm an atheist kid, who is trying to look cool. Well, let just say this subhuman allah/god exist. Why did he create me and let the environmental factors ruin my life? That's why I will never forgive him just because of these reasons even if he exists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
yes because i have witnessed spiritual encounters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 5385 and G O D
I dont believe in god, yet i still pray everyday that I could please become better looking

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Soulsmaxx and G O D
No. Why did God make incels exist?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, RichardSpencel and G O D
I'm not sure whether or not god exist. I felt this way since I was 13 when I learned more about history and science.

• +1
Reactions: G O D
No. Why did God make incels exist?

God was a Chad, he cucked soyboy Joseph so Mary could have his child and god couldn't be bothered to take care of it.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, RichardSpencel and G O D
No. And i look down on people who belives in god because i like feeling superior . Because that one of few things i am better then other people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Alexanderr, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Insomniac, G O D and 1 other person
No because it would be impossible for someone to be such an asshole as him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, G O D and Absi
I believe in G O D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and G O D
I don't worship the jewish volcano demon by the name of YHWH, but I have communed with earth spirits

• +1
I believe in G O D
Thanks brotha.

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Stop tryna be God

• JFL
I do, pretty frequently stuff will workout for me in ways I couldn’t imagine so I give it up to God.

I am very curious to hear your paranormal experiences.

G O D stands for Guardian of Darkness.

my mother had demons manifesting when a priest delivered her. she was literally possessed. i saw the same thing happen to many others as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

not you lol tho, its a song xd

• JFL

Induced regaining of vital life force at an accelerated pace, sometimes loosely referred to as grounding.

• +1
my mother had demons manifesting when a priest delivered her. she was literally possessed. i saw the same thing happen to many others as well.
You're mother is a sub50iq @NickGurr so I could imagine a priest making her believe she was possessed.

Afterlife, God, genesis, Jesus' teachings are all cope to distract from how dark the world really is. I don't say this to religious people IRL though.

• +1
Yes, but I don't practice religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and G O D
Ofcourse
No. And i look down on people who belives in god because i like feeling superior . Because that one of few things i am better then other people
So you feel superior believing that this entire universe just happened to create itself?

When was the last time you saw something create itself out of nothing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and G O D
Yes bro. But in all seriousness, I do read random chapters from the New Testament while I enjoy the first coffee of the day.

• +1
Atheism is babys first redpill. Even the fat fedora cucks on reddit know god isnt real.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Alexanderr and G O D
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there: please, save me, superman!

• +1
Yes bro

• +1
@God thoughts?

Ofcourse

So you feel superior believing that this entire universe just happened to create itself?

When was the last time you saw something create itself out of nothing?

I am more of agnostic person . i dont know the answer. and it was joke obviously its sad that you dident understand that.

And if you belive in god/gods you belive most likely something can be created from nothing

I am more of agnostic person . i dont know the answer. and it was joke obviously its sad that you dident understand that.

And if you belive in god/gods you belive most likely something can be created from nothing
No because if a God creates something, it's not coming from nothing then is it? lol

@God thoughts?
I'm an agnostic. I don't believe there's a God. Even if a God did exist, I still wouldn't worship it. Why would an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being need to be worshipped?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac and gaymidget
I don't believe in god and I don't think that a smart person would ever make the conclusion that god exists. I mean, if you can believe that a higher entity has created us, why can't you believe that the universe was just a "coincidence"? If the existing of god, without time and cause, is legit believable, so should be the belief that the universe is existing the same way.

I'm an agnostic. I don't believe there's a God. Even if a God did exist, I still wouldn't worship it. Why would an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being need to be worshipped?
I was asking @God but thanks for your answer :feelsokman:

• +1
No

if he existed i'd be a chad or dead

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and G O D
I was asking @God but thanks for your answer :feelsokman:
You're welcome.
I thought you were asking me, because @God hasn't been active since Dec 25, 2018.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeta ascended, nattycel and 1 other person
Wow, I didn’t know so many religious people were here? Especially because most religions don’t condone sex before marriage.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: G O D and Alexanderr
  • +1