Do you consider any user here your friend?

Do you?

• Total voters
Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
The last thing is I wouldn't call anyone on this forum a ''friend'' as much as you seem to like ppl on here, 99% are mentally ill basement dwellers that will stab you in the back the moment it benefits them, it's just how it is on these types of boards.

Do you agree with this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I would hangout with anyone here if that's what you mean.

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Truecel14, Joyride and 6 others
Untitled

I can't stand this retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jack, Dicklet.4.3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
john_cope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and john_cope
idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and john_cope
everyone here is my friend

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, Hector, Deleted member 2426 and 10 others
no

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Robert01 and Deleted member 2205
I consider @Yoyome99 qnd @Dope as friends

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
no friend for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, GenericChad1444, SikKunt and 6 others
I like @rockndogs

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs
I consider a bunch of members here friends.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt, SikKunt, toolateforme and 3 others
most of people, here, i like them a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt and 4 others
id hang out with bunch of ppl from lookism. probs we could become actual friends irl idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There are some cool people on here srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
Imagine how weird it would be if we met each other in real life. We would autistically stare at each others faces to find the flaws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Jack, Usum and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
A couple guys.
@Sgtpinkie @Eskimo @Dope @TubOfLard and @BigBoy are cool.
Everyone else is gone.
@ElliotRodgerJr
@weissbier

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jack, SikKunt, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
A couple guys.
Everyone else is gone.
@ElliotRodgerJr
@weissbier
I fuck with you too bro

• Love it
Reactions: Einon
I have no friends. here or irl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 2745, BigBoy and 3 others
Imagine how weird it would be if we met each other in real life. We would autistically stare at each others faces to find the flaws
you've already saw me it is what it is.
Have you gone anyway further with the MM ? i'm curious.

i wouldn’t consider people here friends but a lot of acquaintances here indeed.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I wouldnt say friend, but I'd gladly hang out with certain PSL users, would be fun

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@Alarico8 (probably would never hang out with me irl, seems like the racist white dude who only has white friends and makes racially insensitive jokes on his yacht)

@Prolapsed Anus

@Virgin / @dogtown

@future chadlite

@Nibba

That is about it. I think.

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus and Deleted member 2810
I'd probably be friends with them if I knew them irl.

Although the way people are online doesn't correlate with how they are offline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and BigBoy
If you still believe in "friends" then you are cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and lookismfugee
yes, I like Antinous, he's a very nice and lovely user, and I think he's great and less boring too, so whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and Deleted member 1942
That sounds like fun talking to someone about blackpill irl. I would never bring up blackpill to anyone I know irl cause I know the majority of people are consciously bluepilled via double think to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043

Sorry but truth hurts. All the redpills that apply to women largely also apply to people in general. All of your so called "friends" are probably all NPC retards whom would turn on you in 2 seconds if they learned about your blackpilling. That's not even mentioning that most people will turn on each other the instant money is involved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
That sounds like fun talking to someone about blackpill irl. I would never bring up blackpill to anyone I know irl cause I know the majority of people are consciously bluepilled via double think to oblivion.
Yeah it would be really cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
Sorry but truth hurts. All the redpills that apply to women largely also apply to people in general. All of your so called "friends" are probably all NPC retards whom would turn on you in 2 seconds if they learned about your blackpilling. That's not even mentioning that most people will turn on each other the instant money is involved.
Not a single word. This is why you will fail in life and have to resort to autistic terms like "being NT". Just lol at your defeatist mentality, it's beyond over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Not a single word. This is why you will fail in life and have to resort to autistic terms like "being NT". Just lol at your defeatist mentality, it's beyond over for you.

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2227
Yeah it would be really cool
lol even before blackpill, most of my friends - i choose them with attention - knew that beauty was objective.
But it was kinda rustic : we only knew that a square jaw was good or upturned nose for women, but not the whole picture, the ratios, the PSL etc etc etc.
So when i talked about it to them, they all accepted it as matter of fact, it's cool.

Angel and Salludon , TubofLard are cool i would hang out with them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I'd probably be friends with them if I knew them irl.

Although the way people are online doesn't correlate with how they are offline.
I keep a lot to myself outside this forum but if I met up with a member outside this forum, I would be willing to speak my same type of views I share on this forum outside this forum with the member from this forum I meet up with. Etc.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Arkantos
All my friends here got banned or left

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Arkantos and Ritalincel
i have no friends IRL or online

no friends for ur face anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
A couple guys.
Everyone else is gone.
@ElliotRodgerJr
@weissbier
thx bro dedly srs

• Love it
Reactions: Einon
I have no friends. here or irl.
im your friend bro, youre actually one of the users i like
no, a lot of ppl are blackpilled. the ppl ove brought it up to, without retarded incel terminology or retarded methodology all agreed with me. my mom, a few of my friends, they all didnt deny it. but when i talked ab psl features and how they influence personality i lost them. the most common counter to my "wide face equals more aggression and assertiveness" was i had a wide face but am a pussy beta. i couldnt convince them further past on that subject so i dropped it.

but ive discovered all normies subconsciously know, good looks=better life.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
im your friend bro, youre actually one of the users i like

no, a lot of ppl are blackpilled. the ppl ove brought it up to, without retarded incel terminology or retarded methodology all agreed with me. my mom, a few of my friends, they all didnt deny it. but when i talked ab psl features and how they influence personality i lost them. the most common counter to my "wide face equals more aggression and assertiveness" was i had a wide face but am a pussy beta. i couldnt convince them further past on that subject so i dropped it.

but ive discovered all normies subconsciously know, good looks=better life.
No they know good looks equals better life but personality matters so much, just be confident, etc. To them looks is important but doesn't determine anything beyond what other qualities can compensate. When we know that nothing can truly compensate for good looks.

No they know good looks equals better life but personality matters so much, just be confident, etc. To them looks is important but doesn't determine anything beyond what other qualities can compensate. When we know that nothing can truly compensate for good looks.
i disagree
a 5 psl with good personality life mogs the shit out of a useless psl 7. id rather be a high-tier normie with good everything than a chad with nothing.