Do you guys notice any changes on my face?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im trying to lean down and this is 1.5 months diffrence. Regardless of results I will keep cutting just need a helpful external observation from you.
Thanks! Also applied some acne removal stuff to my face cause I ate too much diary, thats why there is a cream/acne on my face

Before:

NOW:

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Coping intensifies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Guest, Bennett, Deleted member 1464 and 8 others
damn dude go get some lip fillers and you'll probably go 0.5 PSL up and grow your hair on the top a little bit and style it.

Cheekbones bro

Youre more asymmetrical than i am which is rate lol

yes bro, your face got slightly leaner
but your under eye and nasal fold become more prominent, may be its just the excess skin

but your under eye and nasal fold become more prominent, may be its just the excess skin
That is bad? Yeah maybe excess skin I think defo, maybe just more prominent under lighjting

@itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
idk looks better to me but holy fuck stop raising ur eyebrows they make u look 10 years older

also lighting is completely different tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
idk looks better to me but holy fuck stop raising ur eyebrows they make u look 10 years older

also lighting is completely different tbh ngl
Yeh tbh diffrent locations thats why

Kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Ultra cope and bad combover since it only covers one side

Lower third looks better, no major changes though.

Lower third looks better, no major changes though.
Ok nice thanks luckily I have a few more bodyfat drops too see how it goes

I still think if it looks better its quite a good change

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ok nice thanks luckily I have a few more bodyfat drops too see how it goes

I still think if it looks better its quite a good change
Are you doing anything for skin currently? I suggest sunscreen to slow down aging at least if you are not using it.

Fatman are you slaying yet bro

ur lips are so cute loool

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
Are you doing anything for skin currently? I suggest sunscreen to slow down aging at least if you are not using it.
Yeh bro I eat a very clean diet + lift to slow down aging. So far its working very good. I spend a lot of money on my diet, especially on healthy food. Therefore no acne on my face or little to none
Fatman are you slaying yet bro
I have finals so Im rationalizing a lot, I also sometimes get anxiety attacks which Im trying to fix, anyway next 5 days and then Im free for summer and I will find a short term girlfriend, why if I may ask?

nope. you still look deformed

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You really need to hairlinemaxx

No change bro

I have finals so Im rationalizing a lot, I also sometimes get anxiety attacks which Im trying to fix, anyway next 5 days and then Im free for summer and I will find a short term girlfriend, why if I may ask?
You’ve put in so much work u should go and reap the rewards bro x

You look good bro ;)

Yeah but I dont want to take diffrent weird supplements to change the way my hair looks lol. Makes more harm than good tho still thanks
You’ve put in so much work u should go and reap the rewards bro x
Thanks bro Im gonna do it in summer. Im just trying to go as far as possible in looks rn. Personally I rate myself as 6/10 IRL overall in Slovenia, I get attention from 5s and 5.5 but I never act on it

I had low self esteem issues this year but never addmited it
No change bro
Its ok my confidence went up + lowerbodyfat so worth it still thanks tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Yeah but I dont want to take diffrent weird supplements to change the way my hair looks lol. Makes more harm than good tho still thanks
Lowering your hairline is the biggest looksmax you can do right now. Don't skip on this.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
But is it possible without substances
Yes. The dermaroller is the most important part

And all of the substances for hairloss are topical, so no side effects, except finasteride, which is optional

Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Yes. The dermaroller is the most important part

And all of the substances for hairloss are topical, so no side effects, except finasteride, which is optional
Ah ok I see thanks. Thought you wanted to advise pills which Im against

Ah ok I see thanks. Thought you wanted to advise pills which Im against
Yeah, bookmark that bitch I sent you. I've gotten good results with it only a few weeks in.

I agree with the poster that suggested lip filler. Your lips are really really thin and your mouth is narrow so thin lips make it look worse. Lip filler would help tremendously. You're definitely more lean so your jawline is more defined. If you got jawline filler now you could get chiseled.

I agree with the poster that suggested lip filler. Your lips are really really thin and your mouth is narrow so thin lips make it look worse. Lip filler would help tremendously. You're definitely more lean so your jawline is more defined. If you got jawline filler now you could get chiseled.
Lumbersexual