Do you have a blackpilled or bluepilled perspective when trying to find a girlfriend/wife?

h111

h111

Anorexic
blackpilled - looking to date a girl with prime genetics for best possible kids, less priority on whether she is faithful

bluepilled - looking to date a girl with highest chances of being loyal and loving you without regarding looks as much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, futuregigamogger, watah and 5 others
@CoreSchizo @Darkeningstar @Gaygymmaxx @DalitBoss @heightmaxxing @halloweed @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
loyalty and morality is a number discernable from date of birth, as are urges, addictions, and likehood of being a whore

so if i find a woman ill know shes good

so that side of things is covered for a nigga like me, im just looking for an average bitch with blue eyes, ill also make my son a supergenius with his birthday and a c section, give him 5s and 22s in the birthday for iq and looks, and give him HGH of course

and my son will be aryan uber-man perfection and hitlers ideal german

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and h111
blackpilled - looking to date a girl with prime genetics for best possible kids, less priority on whether she is faithful

bluepilled - looking to date a girl with highest chances of being loyal and loving you without regarding looks as much
idk in both perspectives they lose in the long run anyway

• Hmm...
  • +1
The only genetics I really care about tbh are her being tall.
After that, loyalty and love is everything :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: h111

You need both nigga

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, BeanletMogger, h111 and 1 other person
Bluepilled I guess but looks matter too

• +1
Must only have eyes for me, nice ass, decent tits, mtb+ face, intelligent, green or blue eyes, and white ofc. Preferably height above 5’8 as well

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself, Imretarded? and h111
Must only have eyes for me, nice ass, decent tits, mtb+ face, intelligent, green or blue eyes, and white ofc. Preferably height above 5’8 as well
You have the same degree of standards as femcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
  • Love it
loyalty and morality is a number discernable from date of birth, as are urges, addictions, and likehood of being a whore

so that side of things is covered for a nigga like me, im just looking for an average bitch with blue eyes, ill also make my son a supergenius with his birthday and a c section, give him 5s and 22s in the birthday for iq and looks, and give him HGH of course

Stop relying on numerology, which is often wrong.

• +1

Both

• +1
Blackpilled

Last edited:
  • JFL
Blackpilled

• +1

You believe in numerology? Lmao

• +1
You believe in numerology? Lmao
Low iq cope
Screenshot 20240729 144516 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240730 203644 Samsung Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and Darkeningstar
I watched the shit out of gg33 (Gary the Jew) and his minions. Most of it is a stretch, even Zherka's anecdotes seem more plausible
Zherka mogs I watch him as well

Gg33 only gives shit basic things

Send your birthday fella :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and Darkeningstar
Zherka mogs I watch him as well

Gg33 only gives shit basic things

Send your birthday fella :ogre:

26th April 2006

Gary thinks I would be an 11 life path cUz 2s dOn'T eXiSt
Retarded logic

Zherka's occult and conspiracy stuff is genuinely interesting but if he wasn't borderline ogre with deep smoker's voice and NT he wouldn't be taken seriously.

I think he's aware of the blackpill and he's directing his female psychology content to actual NT HTN+ viewers

• +1
26th April 2006

Gary thinks I would be an 11 life path cUz 2s dOn'T eXiSt
Retarded logic

Zherka's occult and conspiracy stuff is genuinely interesting but if he wasn't borderline ogre with deep smoker's voice and NT he wouldn't be taken seriously.

I think he's aware of the blackpill and he's directing his female psychology content to actual NT HTN+ viewers
Tbh I think he's just a little retarded and subconscious thinks everyone is him when he gives advice

So he gives advice like "stop cheating on your girlfriend" :lul:

26th April 2006
He says 20 and 11 is the same but not quite

20s, like you are quite emotionally nuerotic and prone to intense depression and general anxiety

However your work ethic is good and you have a good mindset for money.

Money is one of your primary traits

And 8 also means drastic. Eventful

I'd Guage your parents are divorced or you've personally had a lot of conflict with them, rough childhood

Autism is very high. NT isn't awful though, you have social power and people stare at you and you are a little bit scary due to evil eyes or strange stare

This year has been emotionally intense, characteristic of your neuroticsm and depression.

20s, like you are quite emotionally nuerotic and prone to intense depression and general anxiety

I'd Guage your parents are divorced or you've personally had a lot of conflict with them, rough childhood

Autism is very high. NT isn't awful though, you have social power and people stare at you and you are a little bit scary due to evil eyes or strange stare

This year has been emotionally intense, characteristic of your neuroticsm and depression.
Are you in Garry's private group or take his free 'knowledge', who knows if he's purposefully deceiving the masses. It seems every numerologist has a different idea of the numbers. Even Garry stretches the definitions a lot

Are you in Garry's private group or take his free 'knowledge', who knows if he's purposefully deceiving the masses. It seems every numerologist has a different idea of the numbers. Even Garry stretches the definitions a lot
Rate accuracy faggot

No I'm not I just did like 500 readings on here with his yt shorts for reference

i have little to no standards
Would fuck every bitch who doesnt look deformed or truecel level, ltb would alrdy be enough

Rate accuracy faggot

Yeah you're pretty spot on but I didn't have a rough childhood and I didn't have a lot of conflict with my parents

Money is not my primary trait, I don't have a good work ethic or mindset for money.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx