Do you pay on first dates?

changlite+

changlite+

Banned
I’ve been on many first dates mainly thru online dating apps. Most girls I encounter are used to men paying for everything, but I ain’t tryna do that shit. My intentions with most I meet are to be strictly casual….just to fuck honestly. I don’t want to be paying for all girls I encounter especially since they are being flourished by others and fucking with others too. Even as Changlite in nyc, you will encounter mid women (worth a fuck) who think they are worth more/equal to you. How do you guys split? Are you just upfront? It’s embarrassing honestly and need your guys perspective.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BigJimsWornOutTires and murdah
Unless ur chad ur not gonna get them to fuck u if u don’t even pay

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and murdah
I’ve been on many first dates mainly thru online dating apps. Most girls I encounter are used to men paying for everything, but I ain’t tryna do that shit. My intentions with most I meet are to be strictly casual….just to fuck honestly. I don’t want to be paying for all girls I encounter especially since they are being flourished by others and fucking with others too. Even as Changlite in nyc, you will encounter mid women (worth a fuck) who think they are worth more/equal to you. How do you guys split? Are you just upfront? It’s embarrassing honestly and need your guys perspective.
If you're not chad / long term catch in their eyes, you're just going to have to pay up.

Unfortunately there is no 2 ways around it.

I try to act rich/high class and behave in a way that makes me seem like I'm really down for a ltr but my looks don't allow for it.
You can try that and see how it goes. The logic is that if she sees you as a potential long term rich partner, she might want to offer to pay to send a message she's not in it for freebies or money. (since it is to be expected that you'll have other chicks chasing you)

Best I get is an offer to split the bill.

Meanwhile chad gets free food off MTBs.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BigJimsWornOutTires
If you're not chad / long term catch in their eyes, you're just going to have to pay up.

I try to act rich/high class and behave in a way that makes me seem like I'm really down for a ltr but my looks don't allow for it.

in cope world maybe

When the bill comes, slide it to her and say, "I'll meet you outside." Follow with a wink.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You gotta bribe them in a way yeah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme

You can try that and see how it goes. The logic is that if she sees you as a potential long term rich partner, she might want to offer to pay to send a message she's not in it for freebies or money. (since it is to be expected that you'll have other chicks chasing you)

I def can get my food paid for from more mid women and have HAD before. It’s just the first date dynamics. I’ve also been out with very pretty girls who have the 50/50 mindset, but those r pretty rare to find. It just sucks cuz on the first date I feel as if I’m not paying, it significantly reduces my chances of fucking that night. In past experiences, if I pay for everything I’ve gotten them to agree for a motel at the end of first date. But idk man. It’s just a gamble. I don’t mind paying as long as I’m fucking. But respectfully if I pay for everything and she doesn’t let me fuck, I get bummed tf out. Fuck man. This is annoying.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I def can get my food paid for from more mid women and have HAD before. It’s just the first date dynamics. I’ve also been out with very pretty girls who have the 50/50 mindset, but those r pretty rare to find. It just sucks cuz on the first date I feel as if I’m not paying, it significantly reduces my chances of fucking that night. In past experiences, if I pay for everything I’ve gotten them to agree for a motel at the end of first date. But idk man. It’s just a gamble. I don’t mind paying as long as I’m fucking. But respectfully if I pay for everything and she doesn’t let me fuck, I get bummed tf out. Fuck man. This is annoying.
Also I have gotten laid many times with no date or anything prior, just straight meet and fuck. But most times those girls are not QUALITY. I wanna fuck QUALITY girls my age.

I used to, because I was a cuck.

Ah, so basically you want a guarantee?

No solution for that.

It's like playing poker or buying a lottery ticket.

You gotta put money in first and hope for the best. Best you can do is before putting the money in, figure out your odds of sealing the deal. Otherwise, just fold your hand and wait for the next set of cards.

6d715e167c079685accffc90984d94b7.png

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Read my hinge roster guide & your problems will be fixed.

This is exactly why coffee first dates should be law. Some women are scared to have the “hoe” tag of a first date, when your “first date” is technically a second date it shoot’s up the success rate massively.

Also you get to filter out women with the coffee date, personally I only take the 50/50 type of on a proper date. The ones that even if you insist won’t budge, you can gauge this easily with how they react to paying for coffee themselves.

Girl paid for my meals twice

I was dumb I should have paid like a real man.

Tell them you willing transfer half then ghost

nigga girls pay for food with chad I had whores asking to meet and buy me food dates are for normie cucks, unironically girl makes all the moves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back