Do you sometimes get the feeling that people who are the same height as you, appear taller when walking next to them?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
My cousin is literally the same height as me. when we walk next to each other I feel like he’s a bit taller than me. But when we stand still next to each other I totally see that he’s not taller than me (in fact I may be a little bit taller). Why is it that I feel like he appears taller when walking next to him?!

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mateusz74
its related to eye level

imagine ur eye and the top of his head

when u walk next to him the angle is at its highest. this is the moment where you sense yourself the shortest compared to him and if you look at him from very distance you feel a lot taller compared to him than you are in reality

its related to eye level

when u walk next to him the angle is at its highest. this is the moment where you sense yourself the shortest compared to him and if you look at him from very distance you feel a lot taller compared to him than you are in reality
Legit, son

All I care about is face nowadays

its related to eye level

this is the reason why so many people think the average height is taller than it really is

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah I feel that all the time