Do you think army is a good career choice?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Filled the application form for defence acadmy.

If i get selected i'll get a bachelors degree in engineering and will be an officer after my training.

Do you think its a good choice?

as long as it isn't a western country then yeah it should be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, PenileFacialSurgery, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Yeah thought so.
I'll be an officer by the time i am 22.
The army will pay for my degree and other expenses so i'll be pretty much self dependent

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Patient A and auboutduprecipice
don't see why not, especially if you want to be an officer

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
don't see why not, especially if you want to be an officer
There will be no interaction with girls while i am in the acadmy tho.
Indian army doesn't allow females.
It'll be a sausage fest

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
100% depends on the person

• +1
There will be no interaction with girls while i am in the acadmy tho.
Indian army doesn't allow females.
It'll be a sausage fest
it's not like you're going to boarding school, you'll get days off i assume

• +1
Sure if you don’t die or become deformed from an accident.

• +1
Yes but it’s not a good choice if you want to attract women the lifestyle scares them off and women will cheat on u when u go away. Not sure about India but in us you are required to shave and keep hair short not good if u want to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Enlil, Patient A and 1 other person
Yes but it’s not a good choice if you want to attract women the lifestyle scares them off and women will cheat on u when u go away. Not sure about India but in us you are required to shave and keep hair short not good if u want to looksmax
Yeah. Honestly idgaf about women.
I am a truecel so army is good for me.

At least it'll give me a sense of purpose

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
cuck move. imagine risking ur life for a bunch of rich men and assuming ur lucky get out with no serious mental illness or physical deforminity and have to wait 2 hours at the VA for ur 200 dollar monthly stipend benefit jfl.

there's a reason military recruiters all hang out in ghetto areas and invite highschool kids to red lobster or applebees for dinner to discuss their career in the military...that says enough

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Patient A
cuck move. imagine risking ur life for a bunch of rich men and assuming ur lucky get out with no serious mental illness or physical deforminity and have to wait 2 hours at the VA for ur 200 dollar monthly stipend benefit jfl.

there's a reason military recruiters all hang out in ghetto areas and invite highschool kids to red lobster or applebees for dinner to discuss their career in the military...that says enough
I'll get a 1000 dollars per month as a beginner lol.
In india thats a great amount

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I'll get a 1000 dollars per month as a beginner lol.
In india thats a great amount

ohhh India. Mb I thought this was for the US. 1000 a month sounds really good people here don’t get shit lol

You need to have nerves of steel, being surrounded by other men (some of them as dumb as apes most likely) will get on most guys' nerves for sure. If you're too lazy to put up an alpha facade you'll have struggles with other men, will get into fights etc.
You're not really free, you're living for the army, you're training, exercising, going through mentally tough times just to die in a war anyway, if one happens.
It doesn't give you purpose unless you cope hard with patriotism, but even then, how when most of your mates are blacks, Latinos or failed white people who only do it for the money?
I thought about joining the German military tbh, my father advised me not to. He wouldn't join for no money on earth.
I still believe it can help a man in getting a better character, to be tougher, stronger, more masculine etc. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe you'll get degraded by officers, be treated like a child, get beaten up by low IQ men etc? But you're stuck if you enlist, then it's over.

• +1
ohhh India. Mb I thought this was for the US. 1000 a month sounds really good people here don’t get shit lol
I'll be an officer when i join.
Beginner pay is 60-70k rs which is 900-1000 dollars

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Isn't it extremely hard to go to a military academy for an officer? In my country it's harder then medical school and you either need to be a top student or have political connections

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AbandonShip
Isn't it extremely hard to go to a military academy for an officer? In my country it's harder then medical school and you either need to be a top student or have political connections
Yeah its hard but iam good enough.

There is a written test which includes maths, physics, general knowledge etc.

Then there is a medical exam and personality test interview
I think i'll make it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yeah its hard but iam good enough.

There is a written test which includes maths, physics, general knowledge etc.

Then there is a medical exam and personality test interview
I think i'll make it
Btw if you make it then it's one of the most stable and better careers. You get high respect from being a officer, it's a extremely nt career and you can never be jobless i think, at least in my country the government immediately will employ you. In the past during communism you would also get a free car and apartment from the government

My cousins uncle is a colonel and he basically has the most chill life, when you reach such high rank you don't even have to worry about going to work, you just get payment by sitting at home

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AbandonShip
Btw if you make it then it's one of the most stable and better careers. You get high respect from being a officer, it's a extremely nt career and you can never be jobless i think, at least in my country the government immediately will employ you. In the past during communism you would also get a free car and apartment from the government

My cousins uncle is a colonel and he basically has the most chill life, when you reach such high rank you don't even have to worry about going to work, you just get payment by sitting at home
Legit.
There are also a lot of other benifits.

I can buy everything at a half price in the army canteen.
I just hope i make it.
Might have to quit smoking

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Abandonship: I am top tier curry in looks but I am truecel

• JFL

the opposite: the army is only a worthwhile stint in western countries. Everywhere else, the army is a shit job you get roped into or you go because you cant get employment anywhere else. In western countries, especially highly developed ones like Australia, the benefits to doing a 5 year stint are immense, especially if you're not a shitkicker or retard and actually make good moves while you're in.

OP its 5 years (or less) of your life, that you were just going to waste on videogames and drinking with your shitkicker friends anyway, and you'll come out the other side with something that looks good on a resume, and if the govt will bankroll your education or any tickets you want, all the better. Just do it, sooner rather than later.

• +1
You need to have nerves of steel, being surrounded by other men (some of them as dumb as apes most likely) will get on most guys' nerves for sure. If you're too lazy to put up an alpha facade you'll have struggles with other men, will get into fights etc.
You're not really free, you're living for the army, you're training, exercising, going through mentally tough times just to die in a war anyway, if one happens.
It doesn't give you purpose unless you cope hard with patriotism, but even then, how when most of your mates are blacks, Latinos or failed white people who only do it for the money?
I thought about joining the German military tbh, my father advised me not to. He wouldn't join for no money on earth.
I still believe it can help a man in getting a better character, to be tougher, stronger, more masculine etc. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe you'll get degraded by officers, be treated like a child, get beaten up by low IQ men etc? But you're stuck if you enlist, then it's over.
Nah not these days. The military is full of foids these days so it’s no where near as high T. You will probably get a false rape accusation on you as well, it’s very common. Modern day armies are soy maxxed tbh

Maybe bro. Ur choic e

don't do it now bro. live your life buy alcohol rape whores in parks eat shit do whatever untill you're broke and one step away from the rope, then enlist.
das what im doin rn bro

dying for a country and world that didn’t give a fuck about u.. what a life

never forget the oligarchs who run the world introduced feminism, encouraging population growth, wars to profit of us idiots.