Do you think it is morally right to bring a child into this world knowing he will have complications

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
While I understand thr right of life and all that is it really a good thing to bring a mentally retarded child into this world for him to suffer. What's your take? @moredatesmorerapes @Autismcel @vernier @tombradylover @TechnoBoss @mayo mogger @Imretarded? @NZb6Air @Whatever @deadstock

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, vernier, Clqs and 1 other person
Obviously not

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, framemoggerr, TechnoBoss and 3 others
@ChadL1te @sportsmogger @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
No it's not bhai, he will get bullied irl while people sympathise for him online

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
2 word reply
Common sense. Why would you birth someone who will die at basically any moment? 0 survival and self awareness. You're actually cruel if you wouldn't mercy kill him.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Clqs and Jason Voorhees
Pain is stronger than joy. The conclusion is that the world is more bad than it is good. You subject a thing to fate. He can win, but if he doesn't, he would lose more than he can ever win. Therefore, I do not see anything 'moral' about bringing kids into this world. However, morals aren't the only motive or care. Even on a conscious level you can do something morally wrong but it doesn't necessarily mean it's totally bad because it was the only consideration. There's more into the mix.

I think that it's about a balance between that and nature. If you're poor and have shitty health genetics and so on, it's bad all around. If you have wealth and you're all around healthy, it's good. You basically take a gamble, but instead of doing it blindly, you actually have decent chances to avoid the major obstacles which can be terrifying. The reason why it's still not totally moral is that the lose is way higher than any win. High risk high reward is not that dumb of an option. High risk and low reward is straight up retarded.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Jason Voorhees
it's morally best to do an abortion
Also Its way better to put it down after birth rather than letting it suffer for life

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Jason Voorhees
I think it’s a tough decision but I would abort the baby. I don’t want to bring on an existence of pain and suffering

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
While I understand thr right of life and all that is it really a good thing to bring a mentally retarded child into this world for him to suffer. What's your take? @moredatesmorerapes @Autismcel @vernier @tombradylover @TechnoBoss @mayo mogger @Imretarded? @NZb6Air @Whatever @deadstock

mogs india to moon :feelswhy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees