Do you think the topic of looksmaxxing has reached its peak popularity? And the blackpill in general?

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
2023 was like the main viral year where most of the popular youtubers covered it. Idk its hard seeing this go any further besides maybe like if we got an andrew tate for the blackpill or something

never will

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
I will be the andrew Tate for the blackpill I already traffick girls so know I just need become popular

• Woah
Reactions: future slavic chad
As long as there are cringe videos promoting that Umax app shit, some of which go viral due to their controversial nature, the topic will be relatively hot, but it will surely lose its intensity with the passage of time..

A new generation is coming from behind which is taller, more good looking and healthier than the previous one, so there will be less and less people interested in such subjects..

Also, the population is constantly decreasing, children are more and more as few as possible, and those who make children, are only the partners who are above average looking and are rich and successful, so their children will never need to reach the blackpill..

As long as there are cringe videos promoting that Umax app shit, some of which go viral due to their controversial nature, the topic will be relatively hot, but it will surely lose its intensity with the passage of time..

A new generation is coming from behind which is taller, more good looking and healthier than the previous one, so there will be less and less people interested in such subjects..

Also, the population is constantly decreasing, children are more and more as few as possible, and those who make children, are only the partners who are above average looking and are rich and successful, so their children will never need to reach the blackpill..
Im not talking years down the line anyway, obviously this is a fad and you got what you got from your genetics

nah, looksmaxxing is gonna hit its peak when the majority of gen A hits puberty

but I don't think blackpill will get much more popularity, normies are more likely to be redpilled at max

Users who are viewing this thread

Back