Do you wonder how much does MSE widens the midface or zygos?

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Just want to help my fellow man look better.
Here are screen caps of Ronald Ead before and after MSE at VERY similar angles:
53ED2A82 E1D1 43CE 9BF3 166137809F07
605EE0EC 6E61 4129 B681 B583253D7AFC

He tried a bit of facepulling with the MSE but stopped due to headaches and social constraints— he was in public too many hours a day to be able to wear the face mask enough hours.

If you’re an adult, I think it’s safe to say that mewing on its own to try to expand your midface is pretty much a joke when you could be trying to get MSE done.

MSE>mewing/THREAD

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4383, GetThatBread and 10 others
HOLY FUCK. I pray to Gandy my ortho can give me MSE WITH facepulling

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and FatJattMofo
Here are screen caps of Ronald Ead before and after MSE at VERY similar angles:
View attachment 200279View attachment 200278
He tried a bit of facepulling with the MSE but stopped due to headaches and social restrictions.

If you’re an adult, I think it’s safe to say that mewing on its own to try to expand your midface is pretty much a joke when you could be trying to get MSE done.

MSE>mewing/THREAD
do you have a pic or video of his before and after?

it works, do 20mm for max results tho

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, PubertyMaxxer, kota and 1 other person
do you have a pic or video of his before and after?
Check his blog. Tbh he still looks funny because he needs to fix his mouth and nose asymmetry (he didn’t expand totally symmetrically. He also really fucked his teeth and mouth up with previous methods, namely, AGGA, which he now disavows when compared to the capabilities of MSE. His nose is ugly too

but this just proves my point that MSE is the single biggest looksmatch you should do, because it will provide a base for everything else to work off of. Take Ronald’s zygos. They look like he got implants or fillers done but he didn’t...now imagine if he got Eppley cheekbone implants ON TOP of his now expanded ones?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CopeAndRope
holy shit i need this asap

Also, the MSE didn't cause his mouth to look weird right (that was previous faulty treatments)?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
holy shit i need this asap

Also, the MSE didn't cause his mouth to look weird right (that was previous faulty treatments)?

AGGA and asymmetric expansion did, if he’d had MSE expand symmetrically from the beginning and never did AGGA then I don’t see how his mouth would’ve came out that way...will be interesting to see how it improves as he tries to fix it orthodontically.

If you’re doubtful look up other MSE before and afters, mouths just tend to widen (which is an improvement)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
THE OLDER you are the higher chance of asymmetrical expansion, younger the better

THE OLDER you are the higher chance of asymmetrical expansion, younger the better
Yes but asymmetrical expansion can be somewhat controlled for as long as you are closely monitoring yourself while expanding. Ronald said he only realized once he was almost done with expansion.

Holy fucking shit. How do i measure my palate bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and forwardgrowth
the best part is that his palate was already above average before the expansion, fuck the only problem is that the width of the mandible will greately restrict how much you can expand, mse costs like at least 10k but you need to put the mandible into consideration also so the total would be expensive af

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ogmanman, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
the best part is that his palate was already above average before the expansion, fuck the only problem is that the width of the mandible will greately restrict how much you can expand, mse costs like at least 10k but you need to put the mandible into consideration also so the total would be expensive af

Yup that’s the price you pay for not having gone to Mike Mew as a child...JFL at grown men who paid him 3-6K for him to try to fix their face using a face puller with mewing on it’s own.

Mew has essentially stated that Won Moon’s MSE is revolutionary, and I’m pretty sure that any adult who tried to see him now would get suggested to just do MSE and/or jawsurgery

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Another thing to add is that Ronald Ead was an extractioncel, when you look at his palate you can see he had 4 premorals extracted on both jaws, and went from this

Adenoid

Agga example 10

to this
605EE0EC 6E61 4129 B681 B583253D7AFC

also he didnt used the power of mse to its full potential

ideally when you are gonna do this you should do: mse + facepulling (or double jaw for the forward gains), and then distraction osteogenesis to cover the lower jaw

lastly small infraorbital implants for the under eye area and you are pretty much nearly 100% facial bones looksmaxed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alvik, Hector and 2 others
Another thing to add is that Ronald Ead was an extractioncel, when you look at his palate you can see he had 4 premorals extracted on both jaws, and went from this
View attachment 200406
View attachment 200400
View attachment 200402
to this
View attachment 200403

ideally when you are gonna do this you should do: mse + facepulling (or double jaw for the forward gains), and then distraction osteogenesis to cover the lower jaw

lastly small infraorbital implants for the under eye area and you are pretty much nearly 100% facial bones looksmaxed

Like I try to stress: MSE provides an excellent, unparalleled BASE for looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
AGGA and asymmetric expansion did, if he’d had MSE expand symmetrically from the beginning and never did AGGA then I don’t see how his mouth would’ve came out that way...will be interesting to see how it improves as he tries to fix it orthodontically.

If you’re doubtful look up other MSE before and afters, mouths just tend to widen (which is an improvement)
MSE + MSDO is perfectly fine

How can I request MSE to an orthodontist?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Great thread OP,
convinced me to do mse before starting with surgery

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
His teeth ended up getting fucked though

• +1
Reactions: Alvik

that's pretty easy to fix tho. since they aren't angled or anything just spaced out, invisalign should solve it in <1 year

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Alvik
Interesting, interesting

I used to skip all threads on facepullers and mewing and bark chewing but I saw you posted this so I took a look and I am surprised this is the real deal.

I'll check out his blog and case study but briefly can you describe what changes to the facial bones are affected?

I addressed this in the OP

Interesting, interesting

I used to skip all threads on facepullers and mewing and bark chewing but I saw you posted this so I took a look and I am surprised this is the real deal.

I'll check out his blog and case study but briefly can you describe what changes to the facial bones are affected?

Since these questions tend to get asked a lot (don’t blame you)

I’ll just link I reply of mine from another thread that essentially answers your question. Feel free to read the other posts in that thread if youthink you need additional context, and if you still have a question afterwards let me know, I’ll probably answer tomorrow if it’s a bit of a complex question.
Here it is:
What do you mean general facial width? Your chin and lower jaw won’t widen from MSE, your maxilla, nasal bridge, zygos, and maybe browbone will widen, and the closer the area in question is to the split suture being expanded by MSE, the more it will widen.

So in order of most increase of width to least would be:
•Maxilla
•Midface + Nasal Base/ Nasal Airway
•Zygomatic Complex
•Orbital Sockets (haven’t ever seen enough change to result in increase in IPD)
•Brow

I’ve only seen CT scans that color in areas that produced change afterwards, so there hasn’t been any sort of mm measurements done. It would be difficult to do so for the midface And zygos anyways, because things like water retention and body fat would have an effect on outside measurements...you’d have to have DRASTIC change in these areas, and as an adult that’s unlikely. The change in those areas as an Adult is likely so small (maybe 2 mm per side MAX) that you’d probably need to somehow use calipers to measure the width of your actual skull’s midface and zygos to know with certainty something like water retention isn’t playing a role.

Last edited:
I addressed this in the OP

Since these questions tend to get asked a lot (don’t blame you)

I’ll just link I reply of mine from another thread that essentially answers your question. Feel free to read the other posts in that thread if youthink you need additional context, and if you still have a question afterwards let me know, I’ll probably answer tomorrow if it’s a bit of a complex question.
Here it is:

It would make your actual nose noticeably wider? Isn't that something that should be avoided?

It would make your actual nose noticeably wider? Isn't that something that should be avoided?
Totally depends on the person, and this could be fixed with a simple Rhino afterwards if you think it’s a negative.

like Ive said before, there’s a price you pay for not having done something like Orthotropics at a young age.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Totally depends on the person, and this could be fixed with a simple Rhino afterwards if you think it’s a negative.

like Ive said before, there’s a price you pay for not having done something like Orthotropics at a young age.

Well also ig a few mm's of increase in the nose bridge is kinda necessary to keep everything in proportion if the midface is expanding right, makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Golden Glass
does mse effect hollow cheeks pottential?

even if I have the bones for it would mse if expanding the imw to something like 55-60 make the palate too wide?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
I have never seen a case of a palate being too wide for it to prevent hollow cheeks tbh. Do you have any examples?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and FatJattMofo
my mandible is wide af pretty sure
I am 100% gonna do this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FatJattMofo and Golden Glass
I have never seen a case of a palate being too wide for it to prevent hollow cheeks tbh. Do you have any examples?
neither have i. its something psl autists say I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Golden Glass
neither have i. its something psl autists say I guess

I guess if it hypothetically occurred, your zygo’s would also expand, as seems to be the case with Ronald’s zygos.

And if they didn’t expand enough, then add enough filler so you can still have hollow cheeks?

But again, I’ve never seen a case like that.

I guess if it hypothetically occurred, your zygo’s would also expand, as seems to be the case with Ronald’s zygos.

And if they didn’t expand enough, then add enough filler so you can still have hollow cheeks?

do you mean the actual mandibular width or the width or the lower teeth arch?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
do you mean the actual mandibular width or the width or the lower teeth arch?
I assume you just meant to reply to @Ekeoma_The_BBC right?

• +1
I need this bad. If only I wasn't broke

• +1
Check his blog. Tbh he still looks funny because he needs to fix his mouth and nose asymmetry (he didn’t expand totally symmetrically. He also really fucked his teeth and mouth up with previous methods, namely, AGGA, which he now disavows when compared to the capabilities of MSE. His nose is ugly too

but this just proves my point that MSE is the single biggest looksmatch you should do, because it will provide a base for everything else to work off of. Take Ronald’s zygos. They look like he got implants or fillers done but he didn’t...now imagine if he got Eppley cheekbone implants ON TOP of his now expanded ones?
Does MSE make your IPD wider? Or is that just a myth?
Wait a minute, why do you have @LordNorwood 's avi? lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 200406
View attachment 200400
View attachment 200402
to this
View attachment 200403

How would we combine MSE and facepulling?

Orthos in the shithole I live in don't even know about MSE. Won Moon has just recently came here with a series of courses for those retards. I hope it will be available within a year. Those subhumans want to treat my edge-to-edge bite by removing bottom wisdom teeth and retracting lower jaw. JFL at them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
Orthos in the shithole I live in don't even know about MSE. Won Moon has just recently came here with a series of courses for those retards. I hope it will be available within a year. Those subhumans want to treat my edge-to-edge bite by removing bottom wisdom teeth and retracting lower jaw. JFL at them.
I would say wait it out then and do as much soft maxing as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410

Try the shot gun implant method if he refuses just aim a gun at his head quite simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just tell them you need it for breathing problems lol who cares.

Oh right fair enough the reason i say they might be blue pilled is usually they don't give out this shit to non deformed or reccessed people and mean clinically recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Oh right fair enough the reason i say they might be blue pilled is usually they don't give out this shit to non deformed or reccessed people and mean clinically recessed
Yeah that's been my worry too lately. Can you pm me a pic of ur palate maybe?

Yeah that's been my worry too lately. Can you pm me a pic of ur palate maybe?

Yes i have tonsils as of late so you might be a bit disgusted

Where to get mse near the balkans