GoodLittleFoidBoy
Kraken
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 3,767
- Reputation
- 3,097
It usually goes away after a day or two but it’s so aggravating especially when I have to be somewhere
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I’m quite lean I’m pretty sure so this couldn’t happen unless my water is retained, I have visible hollows and a alright physiqueYou re just fat
You got surprised of how fat you face is and after a day or 2 you get used to it that’s what happens
Pretty sure my skin is irritated by something when I shave, sadly my facial hair growth has been growing 5x faster recently so I didn’t shave for a month, I had to shave cuz if I don’t shave I’m not slayingtf is in ur razor![]()
i do too broIt usually goes away after a day or two but it’s so aggravating especially when I have to be somewhere
Lubricate your face before shaving use a shaving cream or gel, exfoliation helps a lot too it removes dirt from your face for a smoother shave you can buy a silicone scrub for pretty cheap on amazon and cleanse your face before and after shaving invest In a after shave tooPretty sure my skin is irritated by something when I shave, sadly my facial hair growth has been growing 5x faster recently so I didn’t shave for a month, I had to shave cuz if I don’t shave I’m not slaying
Yeah I’ll use buy some from Amazon thanksLubricate your face before shaving use a shaving cream or gel, exfoliation helps a lot too it removes dirt from your face for a smoother shave you can buy a silicone scrub for pretty cheap on amazon and cleanse your face before and after shaving invest In a after shave too
No tbh and I think that’s a problem too…u use shaving cream?
Makes me so insecure for like a few hoursi do too bro
I’m lean enoughjust lose your fat nigga
no you are probably just fatIt usually goes away after a day or two but it’s so aggravating especially when I have to be somewhere
I’m like 18% body fatno you are probably just fat
thats pretty high for a looksmaxer, aim for 12%I’m like 18% body fat
most people over estimate how lean they are lmao, I’m being realistic herethats pretty high for a looksmaxer, aim for 12%
no?It usually goes away after a day or two but it’s so aggravating especially when I have to be somewhere



truth nukeno you are probably just fat