Does anyone here approach ugly girls or am I the only one who does that?

B

BrazilianNUTS

Iron
Not that PUA clumsy approach that everybody turns eyes on you while you do it... but whenever I can I start chit-chat(situational anything) and then I start touching them just for the sake of touching them while I talk, I have an ability to talk non-stop about anything, and they know I have a "shit talk" what is most important is the consistence of it, you talk nicely non-stop while touching them. That's basically the key of seduction, they look at your appearance judge you then anything you say nicely she will accept. You just gotta talk shit nicely non-stop. They will always allow the touch while you talk.
And the thrill is also very good... I usually do that inside the bus or on a bus queue while waiting for the bus, then I start talking non-stop while touch their legs, they always laugh and let me do it... some I take to the hotel to pump and dump, but I like more the thrill of it... there will never be a police complaint against me because they simply like it, also, nobody is going to see me with them(friends, familiars), so, why not?

I don't do that with 5/10+ girls because most of them don't like it(unless you're at least a 7/10), so I do with 40-50yo women and girls 2/10 to 5/10.

It's also not harassment because in harassment/abuse they usually don't say anything when they pull out their D and start touching the girl...

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Growth Plate
Ugly wahmen are sluts too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
Ugly wahmen are sluts too.
It's very good bro, I'm a consistent practitioner of no-fap, I always stay one to two weeks with no-fap, I've been doing that consistently for over 6 years(no-fap).

Also studied tons of seductions techniques/NLP/Hypnosis since 2010.

I've concluded that the key is: She likes you -> talk non-stop with her while doing touching escalation. 10 minutes you're kissing her.

All that bullshit of "creating attraction" is just bullshit... first wait for the signal, then, action.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and Growth Plate
all this essay just to tell u hit on uggos

mirin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lygodactylus and BrazilianNUTS
FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME. NOTHING ELSE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 16369
I'm a consistent practitioner of no-fap, I always stay one to two weeks with no-fap, I've been doing that consistently for over 6 years(no-fap).

Also studied tons of seductions techniques/NLP/Hypnosis since 2010.
All that effort just to fuck this:
I do with 40-50yo women and girls 2/10 to 5/10.
Meanwhile a good lookin guy fucks hot girls by just being himself.
Over for you

• JFL
Reactions: BrazilianNUTS
I usually read long ass essays on here but I'm not gonna read an essay for an ugly girl story bro sorry. No, I don't approach anyone jfl autism, if an ugly girl approaches me in the club I give them IOD.

Ugly girls exist?