Does anyone know how to get laid without tinder?

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
Any apps work for hook ups these days? They all seem shit.

I'm so lonely. Tempted to hit up the ogrelet that I lost my vcard to, she weighed 300 lbs but was great at sucking dick and I can just close my eyes and pretend it's my boo. I kinda want her to forget me about me though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carnivore and RedKeyboard
clubs maybe idk. a girl once grabbed my hands and started dancing with me at a club and she was kind of cute but my autism scared her away.

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
Have you tried being good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nausea, fobos, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
You tried being chad bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, kobecel and DrTony
Work on your personality and put yourself out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nausea, fobos and DrTony
Approach

• +1
Reactions: nausea
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 176, kobecel and 1 other person
You gotta. Most men are too scared to. You gotta stand out from the crowd these days
My shiny bald head makes sure I stand out wherever I go and all the girls seem very drawn to it :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 534
You gotta. Most men are too scared to. You gotta stand out from the crowd these days
Cope if you dont think every female you approach isn't talking to better looking men both online and offline. If you have to fucking approach a foid there is a 99.99% chance you are not her best option.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
looksmax & find a social circle of people around your attractiveness. If there aren't already girls in the clique you can meet them while doing shit with your friends

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1476
looksmax & find a social circle of people around your attractiveness. If there aren't already girls in the clique you can meet them while doing shit with your friends
This. Have an upvote.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
by looksmaxing

My best advice is to go ER

• +1
I'll just use badoo/tinder. if it works it works, if it doesn't work then I'm destined to rot

tinder is real life

Its really simple. Unfortunately, simple does not equal easy.

you talk to a girl, try to establish some rapport and then you make your audition, which either directly or indirectly implies your sexual interest. And it only ever works like this, anyone who tells you it can work otherwise is either lying or trying to sell you some shit. Anyone believing there is a way around this process that doesn't involve leveraging insane amounts of money or status is simply trying to avoid the pain of rejection.

all the scheming and planning and obsessing men do; its all bullshit. A girl knows instantly whether she would fuck you or not and its either yes or no, but men will waste years of their life pretending it could work some other way, hence betabuxxers, friendzoned fags, orbiters etc.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer and elfmaxx
Hot approach

Is when women give you a sign if she smiles, looking at you, plays with her hair

Than approach her

That’s the only way

And remember to wear a nice shoes and be confident

Hot approach

Is when women give you a sign if she smiles, looking at you, plays with her hair

Than approach her

That’s the only way

And remember to wear a nice shoes and be confident

but what if no woman give you signs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs
i was an incel long before you
I could tell you that game,confidence,and even dressing nicely is cope

It’s all about the face I wear fitted clothes but

No jeans and shirt for my jawline

I could tell you that game,confidence,and even dressing nicely is cope

It’s all about the face I wear fitted clothes but

No jeans and shirt for my jawline

its personality sweaty

I wish I wasn't ugly

• +1
Any apps work for hook ups these days? They all seem shit.

I'm so lonely. Tempted to hit up the ogrelet that I lost my vcard to, she weighed 300 lbs but was great at sucking dick and I can just close my eyes and pretend it's my boo. I kinda want her to forget me about me though.
Low T, go out and communicate. Or high T move rape

1. Be attractive
  2. Don't be unnattractive