Does body hair make you look more attractive

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Does body hair make you look more attractive, me personally I think it makes you look more masculine, dimorphic and High T since body hair is an indicator of testosterone, will probably increase sex appeal, or is it better to go shaven

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and liberiangrimreaper
Depends on your face, appeal, muscular or not, frame, height...

On some men some body hair will increase masculinity therefore attractiveness. Some men will look better with clean shaven. Try and pick one. However, most cases the clean shaven will usually look better or would rarely look bad.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I guess on some ppl it does
but shave your back hair mane
when I go swimming I see a lot of old dads with hairy ass backs and that looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and asdvek
my gf likes them and she is 19 (she could just be weird since she doesnt even let me shave my crotch but I do it regardless)

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension and supergreencar
I guess on some ppl it does
but shave your back hair mane
when I go swimming I see a lot of old dads with hairy ass backs and that looks disgusting
yeah back definitely needs to be shaven
like the jason statham example i showed, if one is gonna leave hair on, they need to leave it only on torso (chest abs etc) but shave back like jason statham did

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I think at the arms and legs its ideal to have hair, whereas on the body its not because you want to show off your physique the most. But I do think the amount Henry Cavill has on those pics is perfect if you were to have hair there, anything more you will look like a gorilla. What I noticed is that women have a dgaf attitude towards body hair on men as long as you don't look like a gorilla.

I think at the arms and legs its ideal to have hair, whereas on the body its not because you want to show off your physique the most. But I do think the amount Henry Cavill has on those pics is perfect if you were to have hair there, anything more you will look like a gorilla. What I noticed is that women have a dgaf attitude towards body hair on men as long as you don't look like a gorilla.
Tbh, having hair on body only looks good if you're muscular bulky like tristan tate, if you have a lean aesthetic physique like zyzz, body hair would look bad, but the example of henry cavill, big bulky, body hair looks good.

Some chest hair is legit.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Tbh, having hair on body only looks good if you're muscular bulky like tristan tate, if you have a lean aesthetic physique like zyzz, body hair would look bad, but the example of henry cavill, big bulky, body hair looks good.

Tend to agree, body hair hides leanness - or the lack of it!

• +1
Stop twinkmaxxing and start taking dht with fin though

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Depends on your face, appeal, muscular or not, frame, height...

On some men some body hair will increase masculinity therefore attractiveness. Some men will look better with clean shaven. Try and pick one. However, most cases the clean shaven will usually look better or would rarely look bad.
I think you need atleast leg, chest, belly and upper arm hair otherwise you are twinkmaxxed. On other areas hair should be removed

I think you need atleast leg, chest, belly and upper arm hair otherwise you are twinkmaxxed. On other areas hair should be removed
I can have no body hair and still look manly af. It's all about muscle size, if i am jacked then i will still look manly w no hair.

Why the fuck would you do that? You're defeating the purpose of finasteride by taking DHT, it wont help with your hairloss.
The idea was to use DHT to increase body hair growth and also topical finasteride on your scalp to counteract balding issues so that you can as much as possible safely get more body hair but no scalp hairloss.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Keep body hair and bleach it
Girls will love you trust you heard it from me